This IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card has been introduced by the IndusInd Bank for transactions at an international level so that the cardholder can use this Card all around the world. This Forex Card has extra security and additional protection. This Card can come along with an issuance fee of Rs.300 and a reload fee of Rs.100. Let’s review this article in detail.
- With this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card, you can easily reload your forex card, and along with that, you can also easily transfer your funds internationally. You can easily opt to buy this Card.
- While purchasing your Card, you get an amazing, unbeatable rate on your forex card.
- If you want to book your flights, hotels, or anything, you can easily book it without any extra charge so that you can also avoid any last time run and waiting’s.
- You can buy this Forex Card from around 400 and above IndusInd Bank branches across the nation. With that, it can be couriered at your chosen location.
- If you want to buy this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card, you can buy it online, which will minimize your documentation work and make you deliver fast.
- You can place an order for this Forex Card by just paying 5%, and the remaining amount will be paid within 24 hours.
Features And Benefits
- You get to have an option for online booking for 24*7.
- You get to have no Currency Conversion Charges.
- Your card will deliver to you, and the activation will start within the next 24-48 hours.
- You get to have no ATM withdrawal fee for up to 2 months.
- You get a validity for 3 years for this Forex Card.
- You get to have no processing fee.
- You get to have no issuance fee, but this will be a temporary offer.
- This Forex Card is very well secured with an entrenched chip in the card.
- The IndusInd Bank has a facility of an online website on which a cardholder can easily register for this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card and can have all access to it. With that, they can also see the history of the card.
- You can use this Card in 8 different currencies. They are: – USD, UAE Dirham, AUD, SAR, EURO, SGD, GBP, and CAD. These currencies can be loaded in this IndusInd Bank.
- Also, the bank has a very enthusiastic toll facility, which will hear your problems patiently and try to resolve them as soon as possible.
- If you come across paying at the international stores, you can use your Forex Card for any online transactions.
- With this Card, all the information is passed to the cardholder through SMS only.
- With this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card, you can also withdraw the money at the ATMs, and they will be VISA approved. This will give you all access to the currency with ease.
- You can keep track of the IndusInd Bank via the official website of the bank.
- Throughout the period, the exchange rate of the card remains the same. The cardholder does not have to get anxious about the changes made in the exchange rate. The usual rate during the time of the loading of the card will be considered all through.
- Your Forex Card can easily get reloaded as many times as you want.
- After each transaction, you will get an alert about it through email or SMS.
- If anyone wants to apply for this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card, you can apply it from anywhere around the nation.
- Your remaining amount in the Forex Card will be encashed back when you reach back in India.
- With this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card, the replacement process is straightforward to cover when your card is lost or misplaced.
Eligibility And Documents Required
Below are the mentioned eligibility criteria for the cardholders of the Indusind Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card: –
- The cardholder needs to be a citizen of India who’s planning to travel abroad.
- Suppose any of your family members are travelling to a foreign country for studies. In that case, you can issue the card under that student’s name, and your Card will be loaded up to have a ceiling for the suggested period of time.
- Business companies can also opt for this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card if they plan to send their employees abroad, but you need to complete your KYC.
- This Card has a different structure of charges according to the exchange of currency selected by the cardholder.
For the process of the card, the cardholder needs to submit the following documents: –
- All the documents are related to your travel trip.
- You also need to submit copies of the last and first page of the traveller’s passport.
- You need to submit the address proof.
- Form 60 and PAN in any case if your amount exceeds more than or equal to Rs.50,000.
How To Apply For The Card?
For applying for IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card, you need to follow the below-mentioned details: –
- Day 1 – You need to apply online for this IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card for 100 SGD on a minimum coupon code – CARD150, due to which the issuance fee of your card can be waived off.
- Day 2 – You can also opt for delivery from the branch even if you have received your instant kit at your home; this is an exclusive banking benefit. After submitting the documents, your Indusind Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card will get active on a similar day.
1. What makes the Indusind Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card healthier than a captivating strip card?
Captivating strip cards are more disposed of schemes and waste. Indusind Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card has been established, rendering to the values of EMV to stop such schemes and waste. This is why the chip-based card offers more safety than a captivating strip card.
2. Can I use this card in India?
No. This IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card is a travel card, due to which it can’t be used in India.
3. Can the card be refilled externally in India?
It is not likely to load again from the card external India. Nevertheless, your family or friends can get your card refilled from their adjacent IndusInd Bank branch in India or any companion manager who delivered the card.
4. Can I start utilizing the Indusind Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card instantly on getting the card kit?
No. You can custom the card only subsequently; the bank delivers the card. The initiation process of the card takes around 24 working hours. You will be informed with an SMS attentive on your recorded mobile number when the card is stimulated.
5. How can I discover the PIN of my IndusInd Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card?
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 4-digit protected number allocated to your card and will be specified only to you. Your PIN will be offered to you laterally with the welcome kit that is as long as by the bank.
On international transactions, the IndusInd Bank does an excellent job when it talks about the markup fee. On that note, Axis Bank has a very high market share on the huge offerings in that segment; this makes it believe the IndusInd to the chief in no time. On the other side, the booking process is straightforward and simple on the products, with that delivery, activation, and it uses all with ease.
Leave a Reply