Fees are not much; features are plenty – how many cards you have seen? I think the number is relatively low. Because in most of the cards, you will see that the rewards and fees are proportional to each other. But here, you can see the exception. At reasonable fees, you can enjoy a vast collection of rewards. Feeling curious? Let’s jump to the topic “Yes bank premia credit card review”!
In this article
- Attractive rewards rates – 4 reward points on every expense at dining, grocery items and 3 reward points on expense at retail.
- Get 25% discount on booking movie tickets from BookMyShow.
- Up to 2.5 lakhs of coverage amount can be earned.
- 4 times free golf courses and 1 golf lesson every year.
- 8 lounge access every year.
How you can redeem those rewards?
You can redeem the rewards and convert them into flight distances or intermiles, and the conversion rate is 4 reward points stand for 1 InterMile!
To redeem all the rewards, you have to visit YESRewardz official website. Most probably, you cannot get cashback from the reward points. But you can use the reward points as vouchers for top brands, booking hotels and flights. There you can see the whole list of the products which you can buy with the reward points.
Features And Benefits
1. Rewards program: You probably have noticed the reward section and found that the reward rates are quite good, and just anyone will be attracted to the rewards.
2. Airports and lounge accesses: Under the Mastercard lounge program, you can have 8 airport lounge access across India’s 30+ lounges.
3. Priority pass and membership: You will get 2 complimentary visits outside India using the priority pass and membership – but note that this offer applies to primary cardholders only.
4. Enjoy movie tickets: If you book movie tickets from BookMyShow, you can avail a 25% discount on movie tickets.
5. Golf programs: Under the Mastercard golf program, you can enjoy golf courses from premium golf centre for 4 times at absolutely free. Apart from this, you will get 1 golf lesson every month.
6. Waiving off fuel charge: If your total fueling cost is between Rs 400 to Rs 5000, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waived at any fuel station in India. (Note that, here, you are not restricted to BPCL pumps!)
7. Zero liability and credit shield: If you have lost the card, or it has been theft, and any fraud activities have occurred, you will get a certain amount. But you have to report to the bank immediately after that happens.
8. 24 X 7 hours of concierge service: This is common to all the cards – you will get free advice regarding hotel booking, table reservations, items delivering and much more for any time in a day.
9. Good coverage amount: Your family members will get an insurance coverage amount up to Rs 2.5 lakhs in case of the primary cardholder’s death.
10. Protection Plan: The card protection plan will safeguard your credit card from loss, theft of card and any fraudulent activities.
11. Contactless Facility: A contactless facility will make your payment more convenient, and a password-protected feature will make your transaction more secure.
12. Other services: You will enjoy some standard features like conversion EMI, loan on-call – associated with it.
13. Convert purchases into EMI: Transaction amount greater than Rs 2500 can be easily converted to affordable EMIs. Here you are not restricted by the rules and regulations.
- You don’t have to submit any documentation for doing this.
- There is no charge applied for this.
- The period for repayment of the EMI ranges between 3 – 24 months.
- But the interest rate is a bit higher– 12% to 15%.
Fees And Charges
Who should opt for this card?
People who want some premium features at lower fees should apply for this card. The card is for the middle-class family, but fancy persons can also check out once this card. People –
- Who like many features in a single card.
- Visit lounge and airports frequently.
- Expenses much on dining and restaurants.
Are the perfect use of this card. Because this card is not only filled with features – they have emphasised security also.
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required
- You have to be between 21 – 65 years old.
- You have to be Indian.
- If you are a salaried employee – your income should be Rs 80000 per month, and if you are self-employed, the income should be Rs 8 lakhs per annum.
Here are the list of the following documents ->
- Identity proof– you can choose any of the following- PAN card, AADHAR card, Voter Id slip as proof.
- Address/residence proof– An address proof is also required. You can choose any of the following-ration card bills of the telephone exchange, gas connection bill, electric bill, or anything.
- Income proof – Another important document is income proof, and you can show the Latest pay slip of three months, Form 16, or anything as income proof.
How To Apply for this card?
- Go to the official website of yes bank. You will find some questions are asking for details. Fill very carefully.
- In the second step, you have to fill in some other fields – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income, and so on. Keep all the documents ready in your hand to avoid an error.
- Fill the forms very carefully. And also, read all the disclaimer terms and conditions before applying.
Not everything about the application process is required for elaboration because you have to fill it according to your condition and details. Fill in the form and enter the next step by clicking on a button that may appear at the bottom of the page. Be very careful while giving information – because the application process will be rejected if you provide false information.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Anyone between 18 to 60 years can apply for this card?
Unfortunately, not. People have to maintain the income criteria that I have discussed previously.
2. Are Flight distances like airmile offered?
You will not get it directly. But yes, you can convert the reward points into InterMiles and then enjoy flights! 4 reward points stand for 1 InterMile.
3. How to gain the golf benefits?
Ans: You will get an invitation via SMS or email you have provided.
4. What is the credit limit of this card?
The bank has not disclosed it yet. But it can be decided at the time of applying.
Advantages/disadvantages of using this card
How can you pay the fees at YES bank?
- The popular way is to use an official mobile application available at the play store.
- You can also pay the fees from another bank by using NEFT.
- For doing this, as usual, you have to enter the IFSC code YESB0CMSNOC.
- And, of course, the traditional cash or cheque payment system is available.
After reading the whole article, you can understand what I meant to say. Neither you can neglect the disadvantages, nor you can deny by seeing the advantages only. What you can do is – you can tally the rewards/fees ratio and then make a decision.
I have tried to make you understand everything in a single article, hope you like it – see you later!