At a minimum fee, can you get everything you need at a time? Yes, you can! It seems like RBL bank has made way for you – the new icon credit card is introduced with more features and benefits at a minimal charge. From Lounge access to golf lessons and to Gold privileges and much more premium features you can enjoy. Not only that, you can enjoy more rewards and cashback. So why late? Scroll down to know more about “RBL bank icon credit card review”. Probably, you can set up your mind to apply for this card!
In this article
At the first look at its’ features and benefits, you may be impressed because it comes with more than one premium feature.
Let’s check it out
- 6 lounge visits to more than 850 lounges both in domestic and international lounges.
- 24 x 7 hours of concierge service and free guidelines and advice from home.
- Good rewards and cashback at almost everything you buy or make a transaction.
- Gold privileges is another salient feature.
- Dining privileges at esteemed restaurants with hotel stays and complimentary meals.
- Two free movie tickets in a month from BookMyShow.
Features And Benefits
Again, I am saying that it comes with so many features and one can easily be impressed by its features –
1. Rewards program: If you look into the previous point, you can find out that there are many options available to get rewards, and this card offers the best rewards when you have expensed a certain limit in a year.
2. Golf rounds and lessons: Using this credit card, you can enjoy 6 golf rounds every year at the selected golf centre and some discounts on green fees. Apart from this, you can also take free golf lessons from those golf centres.
3. Enjoy free movies: If you purchase one ticket from BookMyShow in a month, you will get another movie ticket worth Rs 200 at absolutely free. This offer is available 2 times a month.
4. Speciality in dining: At selected partnered restaurants, you will get a complimentary glass of wine, a cup of coffee or dessert and some other special privileges using this credit card.
5. Priority pass membership and lounge access: If you have the priority pass membership with you, then you will get 8 complimentary airport lounge visits and access to more than 850 lounges situated in different countries. (including India)
6. 24×7 hours concierge service: It becomes a common feature to almost every credit card. You can get free advice and suggestions regarding restaurant and hotel booking, international gift deliveries, table reservations and much more.
The great thing about this card is the lower charge than another premium card.
Why this card is better than other credit cards?
Maybe other credit cards will beat this card in terms of other facilities, but it also has plus points. Let’s discuss it.
Why Should One Opt For This Card?
Seriously, it becomes a confusing deal to common people. Because there is no similarity between the joining fee and the annual fee if a common people apply for this card by just seeing the joining fee, later he will be in trouble as the annual fee is 10 times higher!
So, it becomes impossible for common people to enjoy premium features at low fees. Yes, there is a way – you can enjoy those in the first year only and discontinue the service! But this is not the right procedure as he or she needs a credit card and changing cards like this is a problematic thing.
It is better for a middle-class family who wants to enjoy premium features with their family members and never experienced such a card before. They may apply for this card.
Cards Similar to this credit card
Credit cards that are offering features in same fees are also available; you can also check out those
How To Apply for this card?
If you have decided to apply for this card, then you might think about the procedure. Well, the process is quite simple as described below:
- Go to the official website www.rblbank.com.You will find some questions are asking for details. Fill very carefully.
- On the second step, you have to fill in some other fields – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income, and so on. Keep all the documents ready in your hand to avoid an error.
- Fill the forms very carefully. And also, read all the disclaimer terms and conditions before applying.
I am not describing all the points for applying for the card. It is a straightforward process. Fill in the form and enter the next form by clicking on the “next” button. Remember- forms will be rejected in case of any false information.
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required
There are some criteria that you have to maintain –
- You have to be an Indian.
- Your age should be between 21 – 65 years old.
- No information is available for income criteria.
- A good credit score and credit history is needed.
- A proof of identity and proof of address/residence are sufficient for applying for this card. You can choose anyone for each case from the below list:
- AADHAR card, PAN card, Voter card slip, driving license – for identity proof.
- Ration card, water bill, gas connection bill, the electric bill – for address proof.
- Form 16 or last 2 months payslip – for income proof.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes, we are confused with some small things that are not covered clearly in core discussion. So, here is the time for unleashing those!
1. What is the maximum reward points I can gain from this card?
For international items, you can earn a maximum of 20000 reward points.
2. Can I get one ticket every time I purchase a movie ticket?
Obviously not! There are 2 free tickets worth Rs 200 that you can get a maximum in a month if you purchase another ticket. This means that if you purchase tickets more than twice a month, you will not get anything free from 3rd time.
3. What is the credit limit of this card?
It depends on the income, credit history, pending payments, usage pattern and more factors
4. Can I get the welcome bonus immediately?
No. You have to swipe your credit card, and within 30 days, the bonus points will be credited.
See, every card has some plus points and some minus points. It is not the fact that every card should be the best in all fields. But we should see the ratio of the merits and demerits and decide to apply for any card.
Up to this long discussion, you have noticed all the prospects, how much you can gain from this card, is the fee suits you or not, can you afford the annual fee, the rewards are satisfactory to you or not and so many key reasons for applying for this card. I believe that everyone should check out the fees/rewards ratio and then decide whether you can go for this card or not.