This Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card has many benefits regarding travel and shopping of Rs.5,000. It also has 8 domestic airports lounge access which is given as complementary to the cardholder. Also, for shopping vouchers of Rs.5,000, you can convert them into eDGE points if you have done an expenditure of Rs.2.5 Lakhs.
Such kind of rewards are beneficial to the customers, and this card has a lot more benefits. So to look into it, let’s jump into the detailed review.
- At some airports, you can get access to the lounge.
- You can receive rewards for having expenditures.
- You can also convert your purchases to EMIs for easy payables.
- You have many benefits or offers on dining, holidays, movie tickets, golf retreats, and many more.
- You can also get offers and rewards on luxury hotels, apparel stores, dining outlets, departmental stores, and many more.
- On online trading, you can redeem a huge number of awards and also at shopping outlets.
- The card provides benefits and gets you many reward points when you buy something in pre-specified categories. You can also receive some discount coupons and gift vouchers for the replacement of the reward points. Sometimes you can get cash back credit cards, so when you are spending your cash, you can receive reward points which you can convert into vouchers that can be used whenever or wherever you want to use.
Who Should Opt For This Credit Card?
This card makes it the best choice if you want to have a credit card with a meagre annual fee and some good travel offers. On every Rs.200 of expenditure Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card gives you 10 points, making it 1% of the reward rate. That could get double when the cardholder gets to Rs.2.5 lakhs by converting your EDGE reward points into vouchers for travel or shopping. And so, when looking at the benefits of travel vouchers and points, that makes the 3% of reward rate. This reward rate is only given by the premium cards, which also have some high annual fee. With such a low annual fee, this card has many more than enough benefits for the cardholder.
If you have monthly spent of Rs.20,000 or more on an average, and with that, if you are likely into the credit card on a day-to-day basis, then this card is perfect for use. But if your yearly expenditures are not more than Rs.2.5 Lakhs and you are not too much into travelling, you should definitely consider getting another card with comprehensive features on many categories like YES Bank Prosperity Rewards, HDFC Regalia, and HSBC Platinum Card.
Features & Benefits
i. Edge Reward Points
On every Rs.200 expenditure on international or national currency, you can get 10 points.
ii. Milestone Benefits
You can easily convert your EDGE reward points into Travel or Shopping vouchers if you spent Rs.2.50 Lakhs in one year.
iii. Annual Benefits
- In one year, you can spend Rs.2.5 Lakhs or more as the annual fee waiver.
- You can get a chance to earn 3,000 EDGE reward points on the renewal fee during the payment.
iv. Complimentary Lounge Access
On every calendar quarter, you can get 2 domestic lounges on a complimentary basis.
v. Activation Benefits
- After the card issue, you need to have 3 transactions in 60 days (2 months) and complete the full payment of the joining fee to receive your rewarded points.
- On replacing travel or shopping vouchers of Rs.5,000, you can redeem 12,500 EDGE reward points.
vi. Renewal Benefit
You can get 3,000 Axis eDGE reward points on the renewal of the card.
vii. EMI Facility
With this card, you get an option to convert all your transaction into Equated Monthly Income (EMI) which are more than Rs.2,500.
viii. Card Security
This Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is designed in such a way that it can protect your card from Fraudulent behaviour as it has an EMV feature.
ix. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You can have a fuel surcharge on all the fuel transactions, which are between Rs.400 to Rs.4,000.
x. Extraordinary Weekends
This card gives you many benefits to having fun during the weekends to make your weekend full with premium privileges.
xi. Comprehensive Insurance
The card has an air accident cover of up to Rs.2.5 crore with the purchase protection of Rs.1 Lakh and Rs. 3 Lakhs of lost card liability.
xii. Lifestyle Benefits
- The restaurants with the “Dining Delights” scheme have up to 20% discount on some selected restaurants.
- It gives 2 domestic airport lounges access on a complimentary basis.
- Of Rs.2.5 crore, you can get comprehensive insurance.
- The bank provides the benefits of “Extraordinary Weekends”.
xiii. Other Benefits
- Air accident insurance of up to Rs.2.5 crore.
- Axis Bank gives access to pre-planned experiences for the “Extraordinary Weekends”.
- It provides a Credit Shield of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- It gives the purchase protection insurance of up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- It also gives 20% off on all the 4,000 and above partnered restaurants.
- All the transactions which are more than Rs.2,500 can get converted into EMIs.
Privilege Credit Card Value Chart* on Annual Spends of Rs.2,75,000
Fees & Charges
According to the terms and conditions, this card Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card has a fee on cash payment, fees, overdue penalty, and many more. This card also gives the facility of the services like all the mobile alerts.
Let’s figure out the fee structure in detail below:
On every fee and charge on the above table, GST is applicable, according to the government of India has decided. But it may change as per the rules and regulations by the Government of India.
Eligibility & Documents Required
The below-listed details are the criteria that the bank sets for this Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card. And if anyone wants to buy this card, then he/she has to meet these criteria, which the bank sets. Also, the bank may require documents other than these. And to approve or decline the application is totally under the bank’s control.
The cardholder is required to submit some important documents which are necessary to submit. They are KYC Documents, which include Proof of Address, Identity, and Income.
The rough list of the documents is mentioned below:
How To Apply For The Card?
To apply for this Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, you can apply for this card through the official Axis Bank website or by going to the desk of the Axis Bank.
1. The Axis eDGE Reward Points can be redeemed? If yes, then how?
If you want to redeem the Axis eDGE Reward Points, you can redeem them by logging into the Axis Bank credit card page on the net banking portal. And then, you can redeem your rewards through the process it is mentioned on the page.
2. Under the Dining Delights program, how can I access those dining benefits?
From all over the nation, you can access 4,000 and above restaurants.
3. The fuel surcharge waiver can be accessed from where?
The waiver is capped at Rs.400 in one month, which is the maximum waiver. You can access the waive of the fuel surcharge at any fuel station.
4. Can I get the cashback offer with this credit card?
Axis Bank Privilege credit card does not offer any cashback benefits.
5. On the Axis Bank Privilege credit card, how can I know the available balance?
By sending the SMS to 5676782 and you can ask about your available balance.
To send the SMS, you need to fill out the information like this – < XXXX >< AVAILABLE>. In the XXXX, you need to fill out your last 4 digits of your credit card number.
Cards Similar To This Credit Card
People who do not want to pay or invest a lot of money in credit cards by paying huge amounts of annual or joining fees can probably opt for this credit card. This Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card gives a lot of benefits for day-to-day purchases. So, the people who use credit cards daily can make the best decision. For those not investing but who want to have privileges, this card will also be the best choice.