The people who are too much into shopping and movies should especially opt for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. The annual fee of this card is Rs.500, which is very less. The card also provides complimentary airport lounges, cashback on movie tickets, and discounts on Paytm, Myntra, and many more popular merchants.
So, without wasting any minute, let’s find out the more insides of the card and review it in detail.
- Within the period of 45 days of the purchase of the credit card, you can waive Rs.500 on the expenditure of Rs.5,000 of the first-year fee.
- You can get extra reward points for using the credit card on weekend shopping and dining.
- The people who are too much in need of lifestyle benefits can acquire probably much of the benefits from the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
According to the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card rules, you can earn EDGE reward points on all the purchases you make with this card.
On every Rs.200 expenditure, you can get 4 EDGE reward points.
On fuel, EMI, and movie transactions, there won’t be any reward points allotted to the card. If you want to redeem your EDGE reward points, you can redeem them by buying such items as home décor, vouchers, mobile accessories, computer accessories, and many more.
This Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card provides a 2% of reward rate, that is, on every Rs.200 of expenditure, you can get 4 points, which makes it super competitive for the cards in the range of Rs.500 yearly fees.
Click here to know how you can avail benefits worth Rs. 12,000 using your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
1. Discount up to 25% at Myntra
Having Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, whatever you purchase from Myntra, you can get up to 25% off by using it. The people who shop a lot from Myntra, for them the offer would be very useful.
- On some of the selected styles, you can get a discount on the minimum spend of Rs.1,999.
- To access the offer, you can use the code “MYZONE25” for checkout.
- You can access this discount only on the Myntra application or website only.
2. To get 4,000 EDGE reward points annually
You can get 1,000 EDGE reward points on each quarter calendar on a minimum expenditure of Rs.3,000.
(quarter calendar means – October-December, July-September, April-June, January-March)
- You can not get eligibility on interest payment and EMI principal for this offer.
- You can get eligibility on the transactions of fuel and movie for this offer.
- For this offer, there is no relation with the issue date of the card, but the offer is valid based on each quarter.
- You can not get eligibility on fees, finance charges, or withdrawal of cash done through the bank for this offer.
- 1 complimentary access to select airport lounges within India per calendar quarter.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions in India
- On any transaction over Rs. 2,500, you can contact the bank to convert a large-value purchase into EMIs
- Up to 20% off at partner restaurants in India. Click here to see the updated list of restaurants associated with the ‘Dining Delights’ program
- For Mastercard holders, log in to Mastercard Shop Perks for a variety of offers on popular brands.
Who Should Opt For The Card?
This card is very limited in the benefits, as it has only online shopping and movie benefits. Other than these benefits, it does not have any other benefit to provide. This card is a low annual fee card, which means it does not offer much and does not ask huge amounts of annual fee, which balances all.
For the people who can opt and will suit them perfectly are: –
- People who do not use a credit card on a regular basis, due to which they do not want to invest a lot of money, can have this card. This card has only Rs.500 as an annual fee.
- The crowd who are visiting or seeing movies quite more often can enjoy much of the benefits of this credit card.
- You can also use the benefit of reward on regular purchases if you want.
- Quite a good cashback offers on movie ticket bookings
- Easy rewards redemption options are available
- Satisfactory benefits on popular brands like Myntra and Paytm
- Only 1 complimentary lounge access is given
- Limited discount on the movies.
- The rewards rate is low.
- The interest rate is high (49.36% p.a.)
Features & Benefits
The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card gets you to earn a lot of reward points, and cashback offers on all of your transactions.
- Offer available once per account
- One complimentary lounge access per quarter
- For illustrative purposes only
1. Get 25% of cashback on Movie Tickets
For the people who are too much into watching movies in the theatre, it has got the best option to buy this Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. But you can get access to this offer by only booking the movie tickets through Paytm.
The options for cashback are: –
- On all these movie transactions, you cannot get the reward points.
- The cashback amount is up to Rs.100 only in one calendar month.
- For the whole week, you can get 25% of cashback on the movie tickets.
2. Welcome Benefit
When your credit card is used for the first time, you can get 100 points altogether.
3. Secure Credit Card
This Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is very secure, as it is protected by Chip along with that PIN, and it is certified with an EMV chip card. This card is a magnetic strip credit card that is made with in-built qualities. That helps to avoid skimming fraud and counterfeit.
4. Some Discounts on Dining
Fees & Charges
The Fees and Charges the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card asked for are mentioned below: –
Eligibility & Documents Required
The below-listed details are the criteria set by the bank for this Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. And if anyone wants to buy this card, then he/she has to meet these criteria, which the bank sets. Also, the bank may require documents other than these. And to approve or decline the application is totally under the bank’s control.
The cardholder is required to submit some important documents which are necessary to submit. They are KYC Documents, which include Proof of Address, Identity, and Income.
The list of the documents is mentioned below: –
How To Apply For The Card
Only the official website of the Axis Bank allows you to register yourself for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
The details above will help you check your eligibility for the card so that you can keep track of all your documents related to the card.
Below are the steps to follow for the application process: –
- After selecting the credit card of your choice, Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, you will have to check your eligibility for the card and fill out the details asked on the page.
- After submitting the earlier page, you can jump to the next page, which will ask you the relevant questions regarding your income, name, address, city, etc.
- As you submit, you will be guided to upload the documents which they have asked for.
- Now submit your application. After that, you will receive a notification on your contact number, there you will find the tracking ID, which will be helpful for you to track your Credit Card through the Tracking Application.
1. How much does the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card offer with the cashback money for movies?
The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card offers Rs.1,000 of the cashback money for movies in one annual year.
2. How much does the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card provide reward points on any fuel transactions?
No. The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card provides zero reward points on any fuel transactions.
3. On-Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, how much do you get the waiver on the joining fee?
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card asks for Rs.500 of Joining Fee, which can be waived off in 45 days on spending Rs.5,000 of the issue of the card.
4. From the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, can I withdraw money?
Yes. During an emergency, you can withdraw your cash amount through Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. Certain amounts of money can be withdrawn at any time, but you cannot withdraw the amount after the limit. You need to withdraw the money from the credit limit. The cardholders can withdraw the cash from any ATM by using their credit card.
5. How can you get in touch with the Customer Care of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
You can contact the customer care of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card by calling on 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555 for any inquiry. Or you can also e-mail Axis Bank your problem to axisbank.com/support.
To buy these things like premium merchandise, vouchers, gifts, and many more, then you can redeem your reward points from your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. So, you can receive rewards on your expenditures. The kind of rewards this card offer makes it very attractive for movie-watching people and shopaholics, as it provides all the dues constantly paid on regular basis for each month.
Leave a Reply