Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card is called a “Shopaholic Card.” This card has a lot of benefits and offers aligned for their customers. It has rewards, vouchers, discounts, and many more. But with that, the joining fee and annual fee are also significantly less and affordable. This card is also considerable for the students too.
Let’s review this card in detail.
In this article
- Rs.750 is the Annual fee.
- As a welcome gift, a Flipkart voucher is given for Rs.1,000.
- On all the partnered restaurants, you can get 15% off.
- Reaching towards the milestones, you can get the Flipkart vouchers of up to Rs.7,000.
- On online shopping, they also give some extra offers.
- On Flipkart shopping, you can get a 10% discount.
- On every Rs.200 of expenditure, you can get 2 Axis EDGE REWARD points.
If you want to have some double benefits and offers from your online shopping in the form of rewards and discounts, then opt for Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. To save some amount of your money, this card has the facility of combining your rewards and discount too.
Some of the information regarding discounts and rewards are below: –
- If you pay your online shopping bill through this card, then on every Rs.200, you can get 6 Axis EDGE REWARD points.
- Every month from 6th to 31st you can get a discount of 5% on Flipkart.
- Every month from 1st to 5th you can get a discount of 10% on Flipkart.
- If you have your payment through your card, then on every Rs.200, you can get 2 Axis EDGE REWARD points.
If you have this Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, with that, you are the loyal customer of Flipkart; then you have a bundle of joy to crack on. One of the best things about this card is that you can get a discount on all the products which are on Flipkart. The categories are books, apparel, accessories, gadgets, etc.; during the period of the offer, the discount is too concise to Rs.400, which is the maximum. The offer period is from 1st to 5th or 6th to 31st of every month.
For example, if you are buying on the 3rd of Rs.3,500, you can avail of the discount of up to Rs.350, and you can earn 105 Axis EDGE REWARD points. Before considering any rewards, you should check out the terms and conditions of the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. The most important advantage of this card is that the accelerated reward earnings are not limited to Flipkart. On another online shopping portal also, you can get extra reward points.
What Makes This Credit Card Better from Other Credit Cards?
All the cardholders are given huge offers and benefits related to Flipkart with this Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. On a time-to-time basis, the card gives discounts. However, if you purchase any products on Flipkart between the 1st to 5th of any month, you will get a 10% discount, capped on every month of Rs.400. In contrast, if you purchase any products on Flipkart other than these dates of any month, you will get a 5% discount that is capped on every month of Rs.200. If you like bus credit card you can also check out the ace credit card.
You can save a total of Rs.600 every month, but the cardholder needs to spend Rs.4,000 every first 5 days of every month, with that other Rs.4,000, before hitting the cap for the remaining of the month.
Moreover, the card gives many promotions in Flipkart vouchers, while signing-up and renewal bonuses are based on spending. This way, you can earn through online shopping on 0.14% rewards rate that would be on every Rs.200you can get 3 points and 4 EDGE REWARD points = 1 InterMile. Overall, for all the frequent diners, you are quite lucky. On all the partnered restaurants, you can get a 15% discount through Dining Delights Programme. Moreover, this card reward rate is meager, which is 0.09% on general spending on which every Rs.200 you can get 2 points and 5 EDGE REWARD points = 1 InterMile. So, this card is preferable for people who are too much into the use of Flipkart.
Who Should Opt For This Credit Card?
With this card, online shopping options are not suitable or mediocre apart from all the Flipkart Offers. This card is moreover beneficial for the people who buy a lot through Flipkart. Moreover, all the benefits become less when we compare it with the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. It provides waiver conditions, charges lower annual fees, some better discounts on Flipkart, and many more. If you want a credit card for your daily purchases, You can go for the freecharge plus credit card instead of this.
So, by considering all these above options, why would anyone think of buying these cards? If you are an Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cardholder, you might not automatically get eligible for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. So, in that case, you can apply for any of the credit cards, and obviously, Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card is preferable as Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card sums up all the benefits. But all the non- Axis Bank customers should apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card as they are directly not eligible for the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
However, you can also opt for co-branded credit cards if you prefer to buy from Amazon and Snapdeal. Above all, if you are the kind of person who buys from any online site and does not have any preference, that person can opt for SBI CLICK Credit Card, as this card gives 5X reward points on all the online transactions and 10X reward points on Amazon. You can also check out some other top rated credit cards for online shopping.
Features & Benefits
1. Milestone Benefits
Whenever you crash yourself with the milestone and Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, it gives you Flipkart gift vouchers. It is given on overall expenditure as well as on Flipkart expenditure. These are the vouchers considered on this card:
2. Dining Offer
At all the partnered restaurants from all over the nation, you can get a 15% minimum discount.
3. EMI Facility
On all the transactions which are Rs.2,500 or more, you can convert any purchase into the EMI while transacting the amount.
On online shopping, you can have a no-cost EMI option on many categories of the available products online.
4. Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Limit
This Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card considers a lot of factors, in that it also includes checking the credit score of the cardholder, previous or ongoing debts, and credit history. This card is given at the discretion of the bank.
5. Latest Offers By Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- From the Flipkart application, if you buy Redmi Go, then you can access a 5% discount, and with that, if you buy it on EMI, then you can get an extra 5% off discount.
- Every month from 1st to 5th, you can access a 10% discount on any product you buy from Flipkart.
- If you buy a Realme 3 smartphone from the Flipkart application, you access a 5% discount on it.
- Every month from 6th to 31st, you can access a 5% discount on any product you buy from Flipkart.
How To Redeem Reward Points Earned On The Card?
According to the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card rules, the Buzz credit earned by the credit card holder gets the validity of 3 years; after that, it expires automatically.
To redeem the rewards, follow the steps below: –
- Give your password and customer ID you can log in to your Net Banking.
- Then, you need to select the Account Summary.
- Then, you will have to select the Axis Bank EDGE REWARD points.
- To accept the terms and conditions, you will have to select on the box and then select “Redeem Now” to see your reward points.
- Then, you will have to add them to the basket by choosing them from different categories.
- Then you will have to select on confirm, and your points will get redeemed.
Fees & Charges
Below there is a list of all the fees that Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card asks for so that it can be easier for people to decide to apply for which credit card.
Eligibility & Documents Required
To check your eligibility for this credit card, follow the below details: –
- The cardholder can be a non-resident of India or a resident of India.
- Add-on cardholder’s age should be above 15 years.
- The main cardholder’s age should be from 18 to 70 years of age.
The bank has full right to change the criteria without giving any prior notice from all the above details.
- You will need passport size color photographs of the cardholder.
- Form 60 or PAN Card copy.
- Residential proof, Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Passport, etc.
- Income proof, IT return copy, payslips, Form 16, etc.
- Card application form, which is Duly-filled.
- Identity proof, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Driving License, etc.
Bank may ask you for any extra documents other than this when you apply for your Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
How To Apply For The Card?
To apply for this Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, you can apply for the process through offline or online mode. An easy and quick process to apply for the card is by visiting the Axis Bank website and searching for the Buzz Card application process. After that, write all the information asked as you select the apply online button. Thereafter, your application will be sent to the process. If you are a person who is not so good with all the online processes, then you can also go to the offline Axis Bank desk and fill out the application form and apply for it.
After applying, if you want to check your application status, you can easily check it on the Axis Bank website. Reject, yet to approve, or approved, this kind of remark will be mentioned as your card status. If your card is rejected, then there would be some discrepancies, so try to solve all those discrepancies and get away to receive the credit card.
1. Can I convert my transaction of purchase from Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card into an EMI transaction?
Yes, you can convert your transaction purchase into an EMI transaction, but you will have to follow some steps below:
1. You will have to purchase at least Rs.2,500 from your Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
2. Then, make a call on Axis Bank at 1860 500 5555or 1860 419 5555.
3. Then, you will have to request the executive member over a call to convert your last transaction purchase to EMI.
4. From internet banking or mobile application, you can convert your purchase transaction into EMI. You can only do this if your purchase transaction is within 60 days. Your date of purchase will be taken into consideration. You can choose by yourself from 24, 18, 1, 9, and 6 months for the repayment time duration.
2. On-Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, how much is the interest rate charged on EMI transactions?
On-Axis Bank Buzz Card 1,5% per month interest rate is charged on EMI transactions on monthly reducing balance. Whichever is higher from 1.5% or Rs.150 will be charged a one-time processing fee.
3. Axis Bank takes how much time to approve or reject credit card applications?
Axis Bank responds within 21 working days of the time limit. To know about your credit card application status, you can check it on the Axis Bank website.
4. Is the Fuel surcharge waiver being eligible by the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cardholders?
No. Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cardholders do not get a fuel surcharge waiver. You can have an axis bank in the all credit card for that.
5. If I want to get in touch with the customer service of Axis Bank, how can I?
By dialing on this number 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555, you can get in touch with the customer service of Axis Bank. If you are abroad and want to get in touch with customer service, dial this number +91 – 22-27648000. You can also write an email to Axis Bank at this e-mail address, axisbank.com/support.
Similar Credit Cards
That one card that matches with the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card is Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
All the Flipkart users prefer this Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card; all the Myntra users prefer the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. You can also receive 10% discounts on Akbar Travels and Myntra. Also, on RedBus tickets, they have an option to use a 10% discount, free mobile recharge of Rs.30 every month, and on BookMyShow tickets, you can get Rs.50 discount every month. Also if you’re looking for a card with Medical benefits you can go for axis bank burgundy credit card.
All the different retailers offer all these offers. However, the bank will guide you to opt for which credit card on such customers’ preferences. More into Myntra, Movie tickets, Mobile recharge, and bus tickets will be guided to opt for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. But the customers who are frequent users of Flipkart will be guided to opt for Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. You can check out the insta easy credit card too.
Here, below are some comparisons of some of the credit cards.
By going through the whole review, you will have to understand that this credit card has many offers and benefits but is not considered to have it on first hand from all the credit cards.
If you are searching for that one card that helps you for online shopping on many other platforms together, you may explore with other cards and compare it and select the best for yourself.