Axis Bank Neo Credit Card has a lot of benefits which may amaze all of us. So, why not look for the review of it in the detailed version. As it has a lot of benefits, aren’t you all interested in buying a Neo Credit Card from axis bank? It has customer friendly services which we all are looking forward to buy any bank card. So, let’s just go through this Axis bank credit card review to understand in detail.
- This particular card’s annual fee is Rs.250.
- It has liability insurance on lost cards.
- It also offers 10% off on Akbar Travels.
- It has wide varieties of benefits on entertainment department. Such as movies, dining, and shopping.
- One of the movies related offer is, it has a 15% discount from BookMyShow for worth Rs.300. Same with dining, it offers a 15% discount at partnered restaurants. Adding, for shopping at Myntra it offers gift vouchers worth Rs.500.
- It is a gift voucher of Amazon worth Rs.250 on the very first transaction within 30 days.
- It offers no-cost EMIs on some selected products on EMI.
- Axis Bank itself offers 2 Axis Edge Reward Points on a one-time total of Rs.200 are spent.
- It had some joining fees to put off for spending Rs.2,500 in 45 days.
This card offers you to get a lot of rewards on your daily day-to-day expenditure. It says that the traditional card does not give any points or rewards to the abroad transactions to earn back on daily purchases. But in this card, we change that completely. They came down to what you don’t like and what you all like the most.
The Neo Card is such that it has no credit card annual fee card that unlatches all the exclusive offers. It also gets you to earn instant cashback rewards at places that you are in love with. Axis Bank Neo Credit Card has partnered with thousands and millions of merchants or shopkeepers. Counting in all your favourite local stores and national and e-commerce brands.
These kinds of stores are across the nation the country. It also includes restaurants, coffee shops, grocery, and liquor stores, gyms, gas stations, and many more. Using this card, you can do all the entertainment stuff in your budget without any tension of having more expenses. You can meet up with your friends, cook some amazing food with the ingredients from your favourite market, bring on some booze to add some fun to your meet-up. Do anything that you feel, but always do with Neo Credit Card to get some rewards to you from all your expenses.
In addition to this, there are some exclusive offers on the card. They are:
1. One-Time Offers
Every time you try out some new place and for some extra rewards on it. Every time you try out the new place in your neighbourhood or anywhere else for dine-in or just for a coffee, use your neo card to try out for the first time. Discover the new place and explore your city and know more about it, but only with a neo credit card. The card supports local business, and in that, we can reel a good number of awards.
2. Punch Card Offers
As frequently you use your Axis Bank Neo credit card and pay your expenses with it, the ore better reward you can get. This card also keeps a track of their loyal customers, and by that, they give some extra benefits or rewards to those in particular customers. For example, a free coffee or snack on your 9th visit. Or get a few percent or rupees discount in your favourite restaurant after using the card for a few times.
3. This card has something very interesting: it offers 2 Axis Edge Reward Points on every Rs.200 spent all-over the categories.
4. All these rewards points can be redeemed from the Axis Bank Website.
What Makes This Credit Card Better From Other Credit Card?
The following points make the Neo Credit card unique.
- The reward points can vindicate from a unique and private catalog of the Axis Bank.
- The fees and charges for Neo Credit Card implant cash payment fees, annual fees, joining fees, withdrawal fees, and some penalties (if any) amongst others.
Who Should Opt For This Credit Card?
There are some questions which you need to go through before thinking of buying this Neo Credit Card. And the answer to these questions should be YES. Then and then you can opt for Neo Credit Card.
i. You do not spend a lot on your annual fee.
ii. You want to have a card with all the benefits of online shopping.
iii. Reward points to earn is not your thing.
iv. The most important one. You do not have a credit card, so you want to apply for one.
v. The applicant should be around the 18-70 years of age group.
vi. The cardholder who is considered an add-on should be at least 15 years.
vii. An individual should be either an Indian resident or a Non-Indian resident.
Features And Benefits
Fees And Charges
Eligibility And Documents Required
To apply for the Neo Credit Card, the following criteria should be met up to:
- You should be able to reveal a stable credit card history.
- The card owner should be over 18 years or above up to 70 years of age, and the cardholder add-on should be over 15 years or above.
- An applicant should be either an Indian resident or a non-Indian resident.
- The bank has the ownership to change all the card criteria from time to time without any notice.
2. Documents Required
Some documents are meant to be submitted along with your application:
Some color passport-size photographs need to be submitted too.
How To Apply For The Credit Card?
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is not accessible on Paisabazaar’s Platform. If you wish to bid for this card, you can give your information on Axis Bank’s credit card website. As soon as you submit the form, a bank representative will call you to take the application process further.
You can also bid for Axis Neo Credit Card by going to the nearest Axis Bank branch.
The whole procedure for applying this Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is: –
- Visit www.axisbank.com and select Explore Products > Cards > Credit Cards.
- In the section of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, select the “Apply Now” button.
- A page will come up with a question ‘Are you an existing Axis Bank customer?’
- You can select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and fill in more details if they ask for, like PAN Card number and income details.
- After filling in all the details, select the ‘Call Me’ button.
- You can track your application by selecting the Application Reference number, PAN number, Mobile number, and then select ‘Submit’ for the process.
1. How can I grow to the bigger number of the credit limit on my Axis Bank Neo credit card?
According to your expenditure manners and risk of it, you should consider. Only AxisBank has the right to decide the credit limit.The maximum limit of the credit card can use to make all the purchases that will increase or not will completely depend on your total expenditure. You can also ask your queries on the customer care number 18004190072 to get all the necessary information on your Axis Bank Neo Credit Card limit. You can also have all the benefits of the net banking facility or Axis Bank mobile app.
2. How do I justify my Axis eDGE Rewards?
Axis eDGE Reward points can be redeemed through Rewards Catalogue. You can check out this catalog and make the necessary selection as per your choice. Then redeem your points that you earned on your Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
3. How early can I receive my Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
Axis Bank takes approximately 21 days to approve or reject your credit card application.
4. Can I link my credit card and my bank account to pay the utility bills automatically?
Yes. You can set instructions on your bank account to pay your Axis Bank credit card utility bills on time and in full or the minimum amount.
5. Which card is the best Axis Bank Neo Credit Card or Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card imposes an annual fee of Rs.500 and Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Rs.250. Neo Credit Card offers some extra fun and entertainment benefits in the form of lounge access, movie cash-back, and rewards. Both the cards have their own benefits but only you can choose by yourself based on how you plan to use this card.
For example, if you think you have a lot of expenditure on the card, then the My Zone card would be the best option to consider as it carries a better rewards program.
6. What are the tenure periods accessible if I choose to transform my credit card transactions to EMI?
EMI tenures are of 6, 9, and 12 months which are accessible when you transform your transactions to monthly installments. And, if your transaction extendsto more or aboutRs.30,000, you can convert it to installments of 18 and 24 months as well.
7. What is the GST appeal on Axis Neo Credit Card?
GST chargesis appeal to be 18% of the total bill.
8. Does Axis Neo Credit Card put forward an interest-free period?
Yes. The interest-free period spans between 20-50 days.
9. How can I reach to the customer service of Axis Neo Credit Card for some queries?
You can solve all your doubts on the Customer Care team of the Axis Neo Credit Card through these numbers 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555.
Similar Credit Cards
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is the card that has all the entertainment facility rewards, which are useful in many ways and can be beneficial for future use too. Things like this will attract as entertainment is always very expensive and if we get benefits in it, that’s just an addition to it.
Leave a Reply