This Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card is made for people who are High Net-Worth Individuals (HNI). The people who are connected with Axis Bank for a very long time, this card is free of cost. It gives some good benefits like lounge access, no fees on foreign exchange, golf benefits, health and wellness offers, entertainment benefits, and many more. Let’s review the article in detail.
- At Postcard Hotels, you can get up to 20% off; with that, you can also get more privileges. At Oberoi Properties, you can save up to 50%.
- 1 reward point = Rs.0.20
- You can withdraw the amount of money you want, but for that, you won’t have to pay any interest on the withdrawal amount or withdrawal charges.
- During any international travel or journey, you get global medical and travel assistance.
- Some targeted audiences do not think of reward points; for them, the card is perfect—this card gives 1.5% of the reward rate, which is quite disappointing for many people.
- 1 reward point = Rs.0.20
- On the expenditure of Rs.200, you can 15 reward points so that the reward rate would be 1.5%
What Makes This Credit Card Better from Other Credit Cards?
To understand the importance of the Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card, you will have to understand from 2 different perspectives.
1. A traveller who wants to travel across the world and does not want to baggage any tension or worries, this card is an option. With this, it becomes easy to go to some other country at their convenience and just swipe the card without cutting any extra money and withdrawing cash, just like the other travel card or foreign card from a local bank. Zero charges.
This kind of facility is obviously beautiful, but the same kind of feeling and experience also comes with the Indusind Signature Debit Card with no mark-up fee. After all, whatever benefits comes along, it is a debit card, so you do not get a chance to have the security that any credit card gives. You can definitely save a lot of money, energy, and time, but it’s a debit card.
2. The first major aspect of buying any credit card is someone who is too much into credit cards and the reward rate. For that, you just can’t say that it’s worth having.
Who Should Opt for This Credit Card?
This card has a lot of benefits. It also considers the health benefit, due to which the card gets an additional point, as no other card gives too many health-related benefits.
Moreover, this card not only concentrates on health but also gives superb benefits to entertainment and lifestyle. The reward point for this card is very high, which gets an additional point, and this makes you opt for this card rather than choosing some other random card.
Features & Benefits
1. Transaction Benefits
- Cash Withdrawal Benefit–You can withdraw the amount of money you want, but for that, you won’t have to pay any interest on the withdrawal amount or withdrawal charges.
- Forex Benefit – Without paying any interest fee on foreign mark-up, you can have an international transaction.
- Credit Limit Benefit – While travelling, you will have to increase your credit limit for the safer side.
- Reward Programme – On each transaction of Rs.200 on your card, you can earn 15 EDGE REWARD points. You can also redeem the reward points from all the offers mentioned above in the Axis Bank Rewards Catalogue.
2. Lifestyle and Entertainment Benefits
- Concierge Services – To use all the benefits of the concierge service, you can use restaurant reservations, gift deliveries, book flight tickets, and many more.
- EazyDiner Membership – At the fine-dine restaurants, if you save up to 25% or more, then you get access for free of EazyDiner Prime Membership.
- Dining Benefits – You can save up to 20% from 4,000 and above restaurants from all over the nation.
- Golf Offer – In one whole year, you can get 50 complete rounds for free.
- BookMyShow Offer – If you buy any ticket from BookMyShow, you can get a free ticket for every non-movie or movie ticket.
- Custom Holiday Packages – for all your shopping and styling needs, you can get any personalized assistance.
3. Hotel Benefits
- At all the Oberoi Hotels, you can get 15% to 50% off.
- At all the Postcard Hotels, you can get 20% off.
- You can also get a membership of Club Marriott (APAC).
- You can also get a membership of Accor Plus (APAC).
4. Travel and Hospitality Privileges
- Concierge Airport Visits – You can get 8 free visits to airports to book your ticket.
- Lounge Access – For add-on cardholders and Priority Pass holders, they can get free unlimited access at any international airport. In addition to it, they can also get free 12 guest visits on each card. At the domestic airports, free unlimited lounge access is also given. Till your card is valid, this offer remains valid.
- Dining Membership and Offers – You can also access some free dining and hotel memberships; they are – Taj Epicure, Club Marriot, and Accor Plus. Moreover, on some special occasions, the cardholders can also get a chance to have a special dining privilege.
- Discounted Stays – At Postcard Hotels, you can get up to 20% off; you can also get more privileges with that. At Oberoi Properties, you can save up to 50%.
- Airport Taxi Benefits – You can get up to a 30% discount on conveyance at the airports for domestic or international.
- Coverage and Protection Offer – You can get protection on purchase, lost card liability, and air accident cover of Rs.4.5 crore.
5. Health and Wellness
- Health and Wellness Coaching – At Weljii, you can get concessions for health and wellness coaching.
- Medical Consultation – For any second opinion, whenever you need it, you can get to any world-class medical specialists.
- Diagnostic Centres – If you want to get any diagnosis, you get an option from Metropolis and SRL Diagnostics and Dr Lal Pathlabs. These are the leading medical institutions in India.
- International Medical Assistance – During any international travel or journey, you get global medical and travel assistance.
Fees & Charges
i. Annual Fee
- You need to have Rs.50,000 with that additional GST if you do not have Burgundy Private Savings Account.
- If you have Burgundy Private Savings Account, then you do not have any.
ii. Joining Fee Is Zero
Axis Bank has not mentioned any details or information related to renewal benefits or welcome benefits in this card, which becomes a little different from other credit cards.
Transaction Failure Charges
Basic Account Charges
Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) NRI Savings Account Tariff Structure
Foreign Currency Charges
Terms And Conditions
- The accounts can get converted to ordinary savings account if the customer cannot meet the Total Relationship Value. But before that, a notice will be sent to the customer on a prior basis. With that, fees could vary accordingly.
- An annual fee can be imposed on the customer of Rs.10,000 with the taxes for the people who have Burgundy Private Debit Card, not the customers of Non-Burgundy Private Customers.
- The charges will automatically be applied if the account is closed and shows no activity between 1 year and 14 days. But if you closed your account within the 14 days of the time period or even after 1 year, then no charges will be imposed.
- Also, remember bank is eligible to change or modify any of the rules and regulations as per their wish.
Eligibility & Documents Required
Only the Burgundy Private customers get access to this Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card.
And the people who are too interested in having this Axis Bank Burgundy Private Account or relationship then he/she needs to maintain a good healthy relationship with the Axis Bank and meet the criteria level at Family ID or Customer ID. Suppose you want to open a relationship or account towards the Axis Bank for this card for 12 months. In that case, that will include Demat holdings of Rs.5 crore in the maintenance of minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV).
If you want to be a Burgundy Private Account holder, your eligibility criteria are compulsory to be fulfilled. Moreover, the cardholder will have to maintain a minimum Total Relationship Value of Rs.5 crore, including Demat holdings, for 12 months.
Total Relationship Value
Total Relationship Value (TRV), aggregated at Customer ID or Family ID# level, is composed of:
How To Apply For The Card?
To access this card, the interested person needs to maintain good relations with the Axis Bank to get the card for themselves. And after that, the eligibility process begins. If the interested person completes the eligibility criteria, he/she can reach the Axis Bank and get the Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card.
1. For Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card, who all are eligible to apply for it?
Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card is eligible for only the Axis Bank Burgundy Private customers.
2. What is a Burgundy Private Account?
Burgundy Private Account can give you a facility of a super-premium banking experience. But this facility is given to only the High Net-worth Individuals. All the customers can take help into their personal or business life with a lot of different benefits. Moreover, if anyone wants to have Burgundy Private Credit Card, you need to be a Burgundy Private Account holder. Along with the card, you can get a lot of features and benefits.
3. For Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card, what could be the rate of interest?
The rate of interest could be 19.56% per annum.
4. For Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card, what would be the mark-up fee of foreign currency?
For Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card mark-up fee of Foreign currency is 0.00%.
5. Does the Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card give access to the lounge?
Through Priority Pass, all the cardholder customers can access free international as well as domestic lounge access.
Interest charges, no cash withdrawal, and zero forex mark-up on international transactions are the Unique Selling Proposition of the card. So, this Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card can be considered a Credit Card, Forex Card, or Debit Card. This becomes one of the huge benefit factors that can help you avoid taking too many cards with you for travellers and travel a lot intentionally.
This card is sound, but not the best. And nowadays people always want the best. As this card lacks a lot in the segment of reward rate, it is a little insufficient. So, this card is not considered as the primary card but considered as the secondary card. For this, you should also check Citi Ultima or Amex Centurion as your primary card, and then you can have this Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card as your secondary card.