For the people who want to be credit card users for the first time in India, they should opt for SBI Simply Click Credit Card. It offers 5X rewards, which provides benefits on an online platform that gives good benefits while shopping. It also has a good design which enhances the card. This card is valid and available on VISA and Mastercard, with contactless payments. Let’s review this card.
- Amazon voucher is given as a welcome gift of Rs.500.
- For making an online purchase, 5X reward points are given, and same with partnered brands, 10X reward points are given.
- A fuel surcharge waiver of 1% is given.
- Rs.499 is an annual fee.
This SBI Simply Click Credit Card gives the best rewards. As per the SBI bank mentioned in terms and conditions, we can get 10X reward points added to Amazon Pay wallet, and 5X reward points are added to Paytm wallet. This is the basic type of this SBI Simply Click Credit Card which seems to be the best of all the cards.
- On all the other online expenditures, you can get 5 reward points on every Rs.100, which will be a 1.25% reward rate.
- Each reward point is equal to Rs.0.25.
- On every redemption, Rs.99 + GST is applied as a reward redemption fee.
- All these reward points can be used from the rewards catalogue.
- On all the online expenditures, you can get 10 reward points but only with exclusive partners. Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Amazon, UrbanClap, Rentomojo, and Netmeds, with that 2.5% reward rate.
What Makes It Better from Other Credit Card?
This SBI Simply Click Credit Card has some very explicit benefits, which are the people’s need in day-to-day life. It gives many rewards on travel, shopping, dining, and the best is a welcome gift. The kind of rewards this card has in these above-mentioned things, you won’t find in any other card but only in this card. Isn’t it good to have at least one such card with us!
Who Should Opt For The card?
You should always think about opting for SBI Simply Click Credit Card before buying any other card.
- You should have a proper credit history.
- If you want a credit card to get an extra credit limit.
- If you believe that paying a huge amount on online shopping is a waste, you should buy this SBI Click Credit Card to benefit.
- Want to avoid fuel surcharge but want to have small fuel expenditure every month.
- Want to have an offer of Amazon, Flipkart, Grofers, etc., through an SBI card while shopping.
- Want approval for premium cards like Prime and Elite, but wish to have an SBI card.
Features and Benefits
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: On every transaction, you can get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver of Rs.500 to Rs.3,000. Rs.100 will remain the maximum waiver in a month.
- Welcome Benefits: You can get Rs.500 from Amazon as an e-gift to welcome you.
- Reward Points: On all other criteria, you can get 1 reward point of every Rs.100. On all the online shopping, you can get 10 reward points on every Rs.100 from BookMyShow, Amazon, UrbanClap, Netmeds, Lenskart, and Cleartrip. On all other online shopping, you can get 5 reward points on every Rs.100.
- Annual Fee Reversal: In the previous year, you can get an annual fee of Rs.499, which can be revered if you spent Rs.1 Lakh.
- Annual Milestone Benefits: After reaching Rs.1 Lakh or Rs.2 Lakh on your credit card, you can get the e-voucher from Cleartrip of Rs.2,000.
Credit Card Charges
Eligibility And Documents Required
To be eligible For SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, the eligibility criteria is to have a good credit score, i.e., above 750. Also, you need to consider the below mention criteria too.
The Documents Which Are Required :
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof document
- Bank statement
How To Apply?
The process is straightforward. Go and visit your SBI website. After that, follow the below-given steps.
They are: –
- Click on “Apply Now” to start your application process.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile number and then check your offers.
- Then you will come across a list of credit cards and select one and proceed.
- In the end, you will be asked to give additional details, and your process will get completed here.
After completing the process, SBI bank will give you a call for the verification of your documents and collection of them. After the agent will come to your house to collect all the documents. After that, the documents will be verified, and then if your clear this, the credit card will be issued in your name. You can also track the application process and progress too.
1. What does SBI Simply Click Credit Card gives in features?
SBI Simply Click Credit Card gives an extra feature of 5X rewards on online payment. And when you use this credit card at the partnered websites, you will get double rewards. The partnered websites are such as Amazon. In, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, UrbanClap, etc.
2. How much does SBI SimplyClick Credit Card ask for income requirements?
BI SimplyClick Credit Card asks for Rs. 20,000, the minimum income for salaried applicants and self-employed Rs. 30,000. In addition to it, there are other requirements too, like, the age, location, credit score, which the bank sets.
3. When can you apply the foreign transaction mark-up fee?
The transactions made other than Indian currency are considered and applied for foreign transaction mark-up fees. That includes online and retail shopping and ATM withdrawals. In addition to it, some charges are also implacable on domestic transactions. Shops like POS machine and Duty-Free shops are considered or registered as foreign country shop.
4. How can I redeem the Reward Points which are earned through SimplyClick Credit Card can be redeemable? If yes, how?
You can redeem reward points in online or offline transactions. You can redeem reward points by visiting the SBI website, and you will ask to give some details like customer ID, city name, password, and rewards sections; after that, you can redeem points.
5. Can your Credit Card application be tracked?
Your application process status will be regularly informed to you. You can also track your application by yourself. You can track the application process and progress. You visit the website and click on a track, or else you can call on this number to ask about your application status. The number are: – 1860-180-1290 or (STD Code) – 39020202.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card has a low annual fee, and the process of the eligibility check is also simple. Due to which it is one of the best credit cards on the market. It also gives you an extra additional credit limit. Also, if you are fond of online shopping, then find out your eligibility and go for it before thinking twice.