SBI Prime Credit Card was introduced in the year 2017. From the start, this credit card has taken its journey on another level. This card allows a lot of things like flight memberships, hotel memberships, golfing benefits, etc.
This review will give you a way to understand this prime card’s concept and help you decide to have the best credit card.
- It serves you with 20 reward points on every Rs.100 on your birthday.
- You have access to the domestic and international lounge, which is completely complimentary.
- Vouchers on welcoming you of Rs.3,000, which are of Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Bata, Marks & Spencer, Shoppers Stop, and Yatra.com.
- Membership of Trident Privilege Red Tier, which is also complimentary.
- Another best complimentary Silver membership of Club Vistara.
- Vouchers of Milestone of Rs.1,000.
- Your annual fee can be waived off if you exceed your expenses to Rs.3 Lakh.
- If you purchase more than Rs.50,000 in a quarter, you win a Pizza Hut voucher of Rs. 1,000.
SBI Prime Credit Card has three different kinds of rewards. They are: – Regular, Accelerated, and Milestone.
1. Regular Rewards
- On every Rs.100 expense, you can receive 2 reward points.
- The value of 1 reward point is Rs.0.25.
2. Accelerated Rewards
- It serves you with 20 reward points on every Rs.100 on your birthday.
- It serves you with 10 reward points on every Rs.100 on movies, dining, groceries, and departmental stores.
- It serves you with 20 reward points on every Rs.100 on standing instructions.
- It serves you with 15 reward points on every Rs.100 on BigBasket.
3. Milestone Rewards
With the voucher of Yatra or Pantaloons, you can get Rs.7,000 on spending Rs.5 Lakh.
With the e-voucher of Pizza Hut, you can get Rs.1,000 on spending Rs.50,000.
Who Should Opt for This Credit Card?
- The people who want to access the luxury joys, like, hotel stays, car rentals, airport transfer services, etc.
- If you have the practice of pay out a lot of capital on your birthday, anniversary, etc.
- If you are fond of golf sport and do not like to miss any golf opportunities.
- If you are a traveller and fond of booking flight tickets and access the airport lounge.
Such people should definitely opt for this SBI Prime Credit Card.
Features And Benefits
1. Contactless Advantage
- SBI Prime Credit Card made life easy on daily purchases, as now you will have to wave your card on the transaction machine.
- As your card remains with you, there will be zero risks of card loss or fraud. In addition to it, if your card is waved multiple times from the same transaction machine, the unique security key feature will help you, and only one transaction will be cleared from your account.
2. Add-On Card Facility
With your add-on card facility, you have the liberty to add up to 2 members of your family. (children, siblings, spouse, parents – +18 years of age)
3. Global Acceptance
Across the nation, SBI Prime Credit Card is considered valid at over 24 million outlets, and in India, we have 3,25,000 outlets.
4. Fraud Liability Cover
- You get Rs.1 Lakh as complimentary for Fraud Liability Cover.
- In the case of losing the card, the card remains active for 48 hours after reporting the problem and 7 days post reporting.
- You get access to Rs.50 Lakh for Air Accident Liability Cover, which is complimentary.
5. Emergency Card Replacement
- If you have lost your card in India, you can dial for help on 1860 180 290 or 39 02 02 02, give a prefix local STD local.
- If, in any case, you want to replace your SBI Prime Credit Card, you can replace it from anywhere in the world. This facility is for 24×7 even if you are travelling anywhere in the world.
6. Cash Access Around The World
You can access Visa/Mastercard/American Express ATMs worldwide to withdraw cash, and we have over 1 million places to withdraw cash.
7. Safe And Secure
You get the security with the chip and pin to use while going through the transaction against skimming and counterfeiting.
8. Easy Bill Pay Facility
Through your SBI Prime Credit Card, you can pay your telephone bill, electricity bill, utility bill, as well as a mobile bill by using the Easy Bill Pay facility.
You can convert your daily transactions on easy monthly instalments by using Flexipay. While using Flexipay, if you come across to have a transaction of Rs.2,500 or above by SBI Prime Credit Card, log on to the SBI website within 30 days of purchase to convert it to Flexipay.
10. Balance Transfer On EMI
If you want a low rate of interest and the paybacks of EMIs, transfer your outstanding balance from your other banks to your SBI Prime Credit Card account.
Fee And Charges
Eligibility and Documents Required
- The cardholder who is Add-on should be 15 years and above.
- The cardholder doesn’t need to be an Indian resident.
- The main cardholder should 18 to 70 years of age.
- PAN Card or Form 60
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph Passport Size
How to Apply for the Card?
The steps you need to follow to apply for this SBI Prime Credit Card are: –
You need to visit the official site sbicard.com and fill in all the details.
By selecting “Check Eligibility,” you need to check your eligibility first.
You will see the column to submit some details.
You will be asked to add your documents.
Using the feature o “Track Application,” track your ID and get your application to you.
1. Is SBI Prime Credit Card a contactless card?
Yes. It has the capacity of technology that enables swipe-less transactions that make it possible with the tag of the contactless card, the SBI Prime Credit Card.
2. Is the SBI Prime Credit Card valid abroad?
Yes. This SBI Prime Credit Card is valid all across the nation, and the SBI Prime Credit Card is valid at 24 million places overseas. You will be charged a 3.5% transaction fee every time while using this card in a foreign country.
3. Can we report the loss of the SBI Card PRIME Credit Card? If yes, how?
Yes. In any case, if you lose your SBI Prime Credit Card in India, then you have an option to report it by calling on customer care number which is, 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code).
But in any case, you miss placed the SBI Prime Credit Card abroad; you can call the embassy or VISA representative of the country and report your problem. All the countries’ toll-free numbers are mentioned on the SBI website or VISA website too.
4. How many add-on credit cardholders can we avail of on a single SBI Prime Credit Card?
On SBI Prime Credit Card, you can apply for 2 add-on credit cards.
5. Can you transfer your balance on SBI Prime Credit Card?
Yes. You can transfer your outstanding balance to your other bank from SBI Prime Credit Card on the EMI facility. You can pay back your monthly instalments in flexible tenures at a low interest rate after your amount is transferred.
The best option for people who do not have any other premium cards is to buy or have an SBI Prime Credit Card. Also, the people who have access to other premium cards should give a thought to have SBI Prime Credit Card. It offers access to lounge access, free membership of Vistara Club, and a rewards rate between 3.5% to 4% on annual spending.
So, why not opt for this SBI Prime Credit Card rather than another!
Leave a Reply