The Paytm First Ever Credit Card or Paytm First Credit Card Review has collaborated with CitiBank, and it includes all various purposes and services which you all always ask for. This card comes up with a huge number of benefits and features with CitiBank that no other card can offer you all these benefits combined in one card. This card is also used as a luxury VISA Credit Card, i.e., all over the world.
Key Highlights of Paytm First Credit Card
- For the Paytm first-time membership, every cardholder gets flattering.
- You can only waive off the annual fee, which is Rs.500.
- Every cardholder gets 1% cashback on every transaction that happens to be with the card.
Rewards on Paytm First Ever Credit Card
This particular card serves with some extra offers and benefits, which are perfect for the cardholder.
They are: –
- Every cardholder gets 1% cashback on every transaction that happens to be with the card.1% sounds very less than two for the new card, but the best part is there is no limit set for the cashback for the one to access. The company guarantees to auto credit some cash back, but at the end of every month.
- You can get the Paytm vouchers or coupons of Rs.10,000, but the condition is, you need to spend Rs.10,000 in the very first quarter. Still, detailed information is not available, but the company says that all these can be used to purchase move tickets, mobile recharge, bill payments, etc.
- It also says that there can be some ongoing offers or benefits that the customers can access through the Paytm passbook. For this too, there are not many details available as of now.
- This card also serves with the 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every Indian Oil petrol pump.
What Makes Paytm First Credit Card Better from Other Credit Card?
As Paytm was earlier used as a regular transactional application, it becomes easy to have reward points in this card as it has a very friendly process to avail those points when necessary. This card has a lot of benefits in entertainment and lifestyle, so it becomes a must to have this card.
Who Should Opt for Paytm First Ever Credit Card?
With this Paytm First Credit Card, you can access all the offers and cashback which are on all the payments. On the regular card or any other card, the customers can gain points or cashback on every transaction, but the points vary from every transaction amount, and also the partnership was done with the bank.
Here in this card, if the customer reaches the required points, then he/she can access the points and enjoy the benefits of its own.
They do not have to wait for the points to use for a long period of time. This kind of person can opt for the Paytm First Credit Card and enjoy the benefits at all places.
Paytm First Credit Card Featured and Benefits
Find out the benefits and features of the Paytm First Credit Card.
They are: –
1. Welcome Benefits
When the first-ever customer uses the card, he/she is welcomed with Rs.1,000 to enjoy the benefits.
2. Cashback Benefit
- You can have the benefit of the 1% cashback on your monthly statement on the full total amount.
- You can avail free movie ticket of Rs.1,200.
- Adding extra money to your Paytm wallet gives you a cashback of Rs.360.
3. Dinning And Movies
- You can save up to Rs.300 for buying 2 movie tickets.
- You can also avail 15% discount at all the restaurants which are collaborated with CitiBank.
- You can avail FabHotels gift voucher worth Rs.500.
- You can enjoy the meal for 4 people in 1 Combo for Rs.139 at Burger King.
4. Entertainment Benefits
- One of the best, you can access Eros Now subscriptions for 1 year of Rs.2,000.
- Also, you can access a Gaana free subscription of Rs.999 for 1 year.
5. Travel Benefits
- You can stay happy by getting cashback up to Rs.12,000 on flight bookings.
- Also, getting cashback up to Rs.1,200 on bus bookings.
6. Lifestyle Benefits
- If you want to buy eyeglasses or sunglasses and get a discount, then buy from Cool Winks and avail the discount of Rs.4,800.
- You can also access the offers from The Man Company of Rs.2,400.
- You can also access the offers on the products from Ombre Lane of Rs.6,000.
- You can avail flat Rs.1,000 on any Puma shoes.
- If you pay through Paytm First Credit Card, you can also access all the offers on Zomato, groceries from Big Basket, and Reliance Digital.
7. Joining Benefits
- If you spend Rs.5,000 in just the first 30 days, then you get a cashback of Rs.1,000.
- You can also have a free membership option for Rs.750.
8. Other Benefits
- You can access your membership of free OYO Wizard Blue of Rs.499.
- You can also access a 10% discount on Premier Cab booking of Uber.
Paytm First Ever Credit Card Fees and Charges
Paytm First Credit Card Eligibility and Documents Required
For this Paytm First Credit Card, there is no such eligibility criteria. Paytm and CitiBank has offered this credit card facility to the selected people, and the selection tool has been identifying by them only.
They have widened this facility for the old users and for the people who have good relations and transactions with Paytm.
This credit card does not ask for the bank statement or the credit history of the customers. You can check your eligibility from the Paytm Application. Before buying or thinking of buying this card, you should check your Address fall in CitiBank serviceable area.
These are the only criteria that fall under Paytm First Credit Card.
Requirements Of The Documents Criteria
- Copy of Identity Proof
- Copy of Address Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
How To Apply For The Card?
Currently, for this credit card, it is open for some selected customers only. You can check on the Paytm Application.
- You can select the option “Paytm First Credit Card” in the menu and select for the application process.
- As soon as your fill in the details and submit your information, the CitiBank member will contact you for some process of completion that will be KYC.
- After that, your credit card will be delivered to the contact address you gave while filling in your details.
Most importantly, you need to have a KYC verified Paytm wallet account or Paytm Bank saving account. These are the basic and easy steps for the Paytm First Credit Card to have of yours.
1. How do I redeem and earn cashback?
After the monthly bill is activated, the cashback which you would have gained will automatically be credited to your account, which is connected to your card, within 2 days of the time period. You will get access to 1% cashback on all the transactions you did with your card.
2. Is embargo offered on my Paytm First Card?
They give privilege to their consumers from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Citi Bank to access embargo on the payment of their credit card bills. Till 31st August 2020, the payment of credit card bills can also defer the payment. In any case, an extra amount of interest will continue to be accused on your existing bill. Hence the current bill’s final cost will remain high. Hence, you can access the embargo only if you are facing any severe financial crunch.
3. How can I get my Credit card statement?
After the bill is generated, your credit card will be delivered to the contact address you gave while filling in your details. Other than that, you may also log on to your CitiBank savings account and download the statement of billing.
4. How can you pay your first credit card bill?
You can pay your credit card bill on Paytm itself through your Paytm First Credit Card passbook.
5. I am already a CitiBank Credit Cardholder. Can I still apply for this card too?
Yes. If you have an equal to 2 or less CitiBank Credit Card, you can still apply for Paytm First Credit Card.
6. What documents do I need to submit to the agent for my Paytm First Credit Card KYC?
The list of documents you need to submit are: –
i. Proof of identity – PAN Card, Aadhaar Card.
ii. Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card, Utility Bills, Driving License.
Passport size photographs
In case of any variance, you might require to give additional documents.
7. When will my Paytm First Credit Card Membership get activated?
If you have applied for the membership before November 2020, then your membership will get activate in 5 working days of the booking of your credit card.
However, if you have applied for the membership after November, then the membership will get activated after 5 days and also spending your Rs.100 on your Paytm First Credit Card. After that, the transaction should take place within 12 months of the date of the issue of the credit card.
8. What are the consequences if my Paytm First Credit Card is stolen?
If your Paytm First Credit Card gets stolen, report your problem after login to Citibank Online website or the Citi Mobile app. You can also block your card after informing the customer care, or you may call or contact the CitiBank consumer care executive and convey about your problem with your credit card.
Cards Similar to the Paytm First Ever Credit Card
One of the most similar cards of the Paytm First Ever Credit Card is TechCrunch.With this TechCrunch, they have started “Borderless Account” for the consumers, which has the facility of transferring the money through the TransferWise company with the private launch. After a lot of comparisons, the newer fintech upstarts as Revolut, which has started to offer a debit card with the first time European unicorn.
This Paytm First Credit Card is the basic level credit card that gives you 1% cashback without any restrictions on all your transactions. This card will force to use to those people who avoid using credit cards in regular daily lives. So, start buying this card to avail all the benefits of your daily life.