At a point, IDFC Bank got merge with Capital First which was a few years back. This led to an interesting invention by IDFC First Bank; this name was announced after the merger as a merged entity. This way, IDFC First Savings Account came with a new debit card as IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card. Let’s review the article in detail.
Features And Benefits
1. BookMyShow Benefit
This offer will be very fascinated for all movie lovers. This IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card provides a cashback for up to Rs. 250 each month through BookMyShow.
To avail of these offers, you need to follow below details: –
- Firstly, you need to log in to the BookMyShow, and then you can go forward to book a movie ticket through BookMyShow and the payment through IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card.
- With this above offer, there are no conditions connected with this. Any day you can go, for an hour any time, with no limited quotas and no limitation on the amount of money for movie tickets or not even the number of tickets.
- This Debit Card also does not ask for any requirements for the coupon codes, due to which you can apply for BMS code end to end with anyone.
- This cashback can get carry forward if you have a savings account for the next month.
- You can also get the cashback for a flat 250 on the expenditure for more than 250. You can also get a cashback even if you have less than 250, but when you pay for any payment.
- The Card also gives the cashback with including a convenience fee.
- But all this cashback can be availed only if you maintain your AMB of savings accounts for more than 25k.
2. Other Benefits
The majority of times, many other debit cards have a feature of normed with other private banks.
- Free death or permanent disability insurance, fuel surcharge waiver, bank ATM cash withdrawal, nil annual fee, and many more.
- You also get access to an airport lounge on a complimentary basis for a limited up to 2 each quarter.
- Internet, Fax, Wi-Fi, and Shower all are offered to the IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Cardholder while using the lounge.
3. Account Features And Benefits
- You get 7% interest on savings to account for the balance, which is less than 1 crore or less and above 8%.
- RBI fully protects 5% of the interest on FD, which is a little better, but the cardholder for up to 5 lakhs.
4. Welcome Offer
- You get a 10% cashback on the expenditure for up to Rs.250 maximum.
- All the cashback will be accounted back in your Debit Card account every month of the 15th.
- But if you want to access this benefit, you need to spend more than 1,000 while using IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card to qualify for the offer mentioned above.
5. Birthday Offer
- In cardholder’s month, you can spend more than or equal to 5,000.
- You get a reward with GV for Rs.250 from all the online portals like Amazon, BookMyShow, Shoppers Stop, and many more.
- Also, the cardholder will get a birthday voucher, but that will be sent to you before the end of the month.
6. Dining Offers
- You get an offer for food and beverages, spa, wellness, and gym subscriptions.
- You get access to the discounts on the selected online or offline stores while using this this Debit Card.
7. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You can get freedom on paying a 2.5% fuel surcharge on all the petrol pumps around the nation if you are the IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Cardholder.
- Personal Insurance
- 25,00,000 (daily charges for Rs.2,000 each year).
- Lost Card Insurance
- If, in any case, you lost your Debit Card and someone unknown is using it at your place, then you do not need to worry about it till Rs.2,50,000; the IDFC Bank will take care of it; you need to inform them.
- Purchase Protection
- You get to purchase an expensive gadget, but coincidently you got to lose it in 90 days, then you can easily recover it in insurance for free of charge for up to Rs.1,00,000.
How To Apply For The Card?
For applying for this IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card, you need to apply for IDFC First Savings Account on 13th June. And to know and follow the entire process, you need to follow the below-mentioned details: –
- First, you need to apply for a savings account from the official website of IDFC.
- Then the IDFC Bank executive will come to your house for the KYC process.
- Then you will receive the account details through SMS.
- After this, you will have a courier from BlueDart AWB.
- And you will receive your IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card.
For this Debit Card, the applying process is straightforward and quick. The IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card has a glossy finish with all the card details embossed, and the colour of the card is maroon red, and the design is the same as other debit cards.
- Any person who lives in India can open this IDFC Savings Account.
- You can sign-up here if you want to open a zero-balance account immediately.
- If your Aadhaar number is linked to your contact number, then you will receive an OTP.
The people who are too much into movies, this IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card offers many good offers because of the USP of BookMyShow offers. But if you are not into movies and do not use BMS or use it randomly once a while, this Card is not for you.
Also, with an addition, this IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card provides you with a lot of birthday offers, and with that, every month, BookMyShow offers are provided and updated. You can get a better card than this Debit Card if your NRV or card expenditure seems to have high. With this Card, you get to have a low cost maintaining the account. With such huge offers, you can visit the theatres as often as you want and have a full habit of visiting there. This IDFC First Visa Signature Debit Card is worth having.