Have you ever been immersed in the pool of rewards? If not, then this topic would be a thing of attraction. Moderate charges, huge collection rewards, shopping benefits, and more features are flooded in HDFC Solitaire credit card. This card is considered to be one of the best credit cards in the fees segment. So, let’s dig into the topic- “HDFC Solitaire credit card review”.
Eye-catching features are always there –
- Aggressive rewards attract new customers quickly.
- Shopping vouchers are there for shopping lovers.
- 1% fuel surcharge and travel benefits.
- No liability if you lose the card!
Features And Benefits
1. Rewards program: You can check it at the previous point where I have discussed it in detail. Starting from milestone benefits to grocery items and other expenses, you will get attractive rewards.
2. Don’t worry if you lose!: Lost your card? Don’t be panicked or worried – report the bank immediately about the loss, and you will have no responsibility on how many fraud transactions have occurred or not.
3. Happy shopping: Now you can enhance your shopping experience better because by using this credit card, you will avail shopping Vouchers from ShopperStop worth Rs 1000 – but, remember, you have to expend an amount of Rs 75000 during 6 months, and this voucher can be availed only 2 times in a year.
4. Travel more: By redeeming the rewards, you can earn flight distances or Airmiles, so fly high in domestic flight airlines distances only!
5. Waive off fuel charges: Every time you refuel your vehicle, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waived off – but remember, the maximum waived off money is Rs 250.
6. Transactions are safe! Like every other credit card, this card also comes with an in-built chip that provides more security on every transaction at chip and non-chip POS terminals.
6. Revolving credit limit facility is another unique feature.
7. You can enjoy 50 days grace period from the date of issuance of the card.
Who should opt for this card?
Fortunately, HDFC Bank has opened the opportunity to common people for applying for this card. It did so by making the fees much lower than others. At first sight, one can easily be impressed by its features and benefits. Also, this card could be the best option for shopping lovers. And yes, the travel lovers will get airmiles but not too much – still it is worthy at as compared to its fees,
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required
- You have to be an Indian.
- Being self-employed, your age should lie between 21 years to 65 years and21 years to 60 years for being a salaried employee.
- And, of course, a good source of income is judged as a top priority.
Here is the list of the following documents –
- Identity proof– you can choose any of the following- PAN card, AADHAR card, Voter Id slip as proof.
- Address/residence proof– An address proof is also required. You can choose any of the following-ration card bills of the telephone exchange, gas connection bill, electric bill, or anything.
- Income proof – Another important document is income proof. You can show the Latest pay slip of three months, Form 16, or anything as income proof.
How to check application status?
Whether you have applied for the card online or offline, you can check the application progress by visiting their website. There you can see or track your application process. Thus, the process saves both time and energy!
The credit card statements record all the transactions you have made via this card. So, if you want, you can check the transaction history, which is very useful for making a remainder on the repayment schedule. By the way, you can access the statement from the bank’s website itself.
How you can pay the bill?
There are many payment options, including other bank’s credit cards. Most probably, the auto pay bill is accepted. And, of course, the traditional cash/ cheque system is always available.
So, pay your dues and bills within the deadline, so you do not have to pay extra charges!
How to apply for this card?
- Go to the official website www.hdfcbank.com. There will be some questions which require some details. Fill very carefully.
- On the second step, some other personal details (used to verify you) have to be filled in – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income and much more. You should better have all documents with you to see and copy the details side by side.
- Fill up everything in the form. Point to be noted that your application will be cancelled if you provide any false information in the form. And yes, before submitting, read all the terms and conditions carefully.
Not everything about the application process is required for elaboration because you have to fill it according to your condition and details. Fill in the form and enter the next step by clicking on a button that may appear at the bottom of the page. Be very careful while giving information – because the application process will be rejected if you provide false information.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What to do if I lost the card?
2. What is the credit limit of this card?
3. What to do if I want to pay the bills from other banks which is not listed?
4. How long it takes to credit cash on my account?
After reading the whole article, you can understand what I meant to say. Neither you can neglect the disadvantages, nor you can deny by seeing the advantages only. What you can do is – you can tally the rewards/fees ratio and then take the decision.
I have tried to make you understand everything in a single article, hope you like it – see you later!