This HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is an uber finest quality credit card that has been launched by HDFC Bank, which stances with balance with HDFC Infinia Credit Card. But Infinia credit card is collaborated with Visa or Mastercard, while HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card has collaborated with international diners club credit card. This is the first independent company of credit cards worldwide that issues charge cards or credit cards. In my opinion, there should be more respect for HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card as it is an international collaborated credit card.
Key Highlights of HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
- The HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card offers the welcome benefits of having yearly membership of Club Marriott, Forbes, Amazon Prime, Zomato Pro, MMT Double Black, and Time Prime.
- This HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card has got 4-star card ratings.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card gives you a 3.33% of reward rate, which is 5 points on each Rs.150 of expenditure.
- The HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is the best match for lifestyle and travel.
Rewards On HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
1. Reward Points Accrual
- You can earn5 reward points on each Rs.150 of expenditure from retail purchase.
2. Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem these reward points for booking Air Tickets, Choice of Hotels, and Hotels across Airlines from international or domestic at 1 reward point is 1 rupee, from https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/diners.
- You also get an option for redeeming the reward points on the catalogue for HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card.
- The AirMiles you earned from across the InterMiles, Club Vistara, Singapore Airlines, which is 1 reward point is 1 AirMile. Also, before even jumping for AirMiles Redemption through Net Banking, you should complete the Frequent flyer registration.
- For any hotel or flight bookings, the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Cardholder can redeem a maximum of up to 70% of the booking value through the reward points. The outstanding amount will be remunerated through the credit card.
3. Reward Point Validity
- This HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card has a limitation date for the reward point. These reward points are legal for 3 years from the date of accrual.
- E-wallet and EasyEMI transactions will not be able to accumulate the reward points.
- If any of the retail transactions are converted into SmartEMI, then the reward points will reverse with the accumulation.
- The reward points can be accumulated at a maximum capacity of 5,000 each day for insurance transactions with HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card.
4. Reward Points
- 1 Reward point = Rs.1 if used for air tickets and booking hotels at the dedicated portal.
- 1 Reward point ~ Rs.0.30 if redeemed for money.
- 1 Reward point ~ Rs.0.40 if used for abiding from reward catalogue.
- 5 Reward points per Rs.150 expenditure, on a 3.3% reward rate.
- 10X RewardsthroughSmartBuylike Amazon, Instant Vouchers, Flipkart, Train Tickets, Flights and Hotels and on the other hand, the partnered brands like Lakme Salon, Dermalogica, a cure.fit, Ola, and NNNOW.com, on 33% reward rate.
- 7,500 bonus reward points on SmartBuy.
- 25,000 bonus reward points on partnered brands.
- 2X rewards on weekend dining, on 6.6% reward rate.
- Minimum transaction of Rs.150.
- Maximum capacity on weekend dining reward points of 1,000.
- Reward points can be transformed to AirMiles on British Airways Executive Club (Avios), InterMiles, Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles), or Club Vistara in a 1:1 ratio.
- Rewards points are legal only for 3 years from the date of accrual.
- 10X rewards, on a provisional basis, keeps on getting longer every month. 33% of the reward rate is invincible.
Due to such a reward structure, this alone HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card makes this card stand out from the crowd of other credit cards.
What Makes HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Better From Other Credit Card?
This HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card offers you the privilege of saving 33% of your expenditures and having 10X reward points. None of the other credit cards offers you such a deal to earn the maximum of your reward points in less duration of time.
Who Should Opt For HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card?
If you are ready to pay a huge amount of money for some special privileges, then this HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is the best appropriate credit card for you. And you can consider having this card. But know the reason first. They are: –
- If you are a regular common traveller.
- You have to make some huge expenses regularly from your credit card and want to have a good value in return for the same thing.
- You want to have a privilege of all different benefits from a single credit card, rather than having a centralised card on a single benefit.
- Most important, you should have much amount of money to pay a good amount of yearly fee, which is Rs.10,000.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Features And Benefits
1. Unbeatable Reward Rate
The reward points you get to earn on your expenditures, with that you can save too. Your savings are mentioned as below: –
- You can get 33% on SmartBuy and 10X partners, but this is a temporary offer.
- 3% on all the retailing expenditure.
With this, it concludes, you can have 1 Lakh of expenditure through your card, and with that, you can also save Rs.3,300, which is an equivalent value in points, which sees no expenditure place and no upper limit. You need only to have unlimited rewards.
All your savings can get multiplied when you have your expenditure with 10X partners. For example, if you have Rs.50,000 of expenditure with 10X partners, then with that, you can also save Rs.16,500. That is a huge portion of currency that can be saved.
2. Unlimited Lounge Access
With this HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card, you get access to unlimited airport lounges around the world for international and domestic. Contradicting the HDFC Infinia, there is no need for a Priority Pass card for admittance to the lounge; all you need is your HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card.
i. Add-On Card Lounge Access
Legitimately, the unlimited lounge privilege is only offered to the primary cardholder as per HDFC Bank and should not be protracted for add-on cardholders.
The truth is that sometimes the lounge access helps a lot to get charged, whereas sometimes you cannot get charged. Some of the members also say that you get stimulate5 for swipes on Add-on cards. Therefore, use it as per your wish. You also get an advantage of a low foreign currency mark-up fee of 1.99%. These charges are filled within the next 60 days of the visit.
3. Golf Privilege
One of the diverse benefits of the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is that it gives golf lessons on a complimentary basis for 20 different golf courses across the nation and almost 40 different golf courses worldwide.
- In one quarter, you can get only 6 complimentary golf games.
- For all the domestic golf course list, visit the website.
- For all the international golf course list, visit the website.
- You can also get access to the Golf Concierge Assistance service for all 24-hour access. You can call on 022-42320226 or toll-free number, 1800 118 887 for India.
4. Higher Credit Limit
The base limit of the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is 4 lakhs. Generally, the cardholders have set their limit in the range of around 4-8 lakhs,
5. Welcome Benefit
On a complimentary basis, you can get yearly membership for the partners who can get access for spending Rs.1.5 lakh within the first few 90 days or for a joining fee of understanding.
6. Annual Benefit
On a complimentary basis, you can get yearly membership to achieve the milestone of Rs.8 lakhs during Card Anniversary.
7. Monthly Milestone Benefit
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card can opt for 2 different privileges, one for Ola Select or cure. Fit, which is life for one month of membership, or TataCLIQ or BookMyShow vouchers, which is of Rs.500 each month on the expenditure of Rs.80,000.
8. Wellness Benefit
You have the liberty to use all the premium discounts at HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card at some top salons, spas, gym, etc.
The premium discounts or privileges are mentioned below: –
You get a premium concierge service for 24 hours through your HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card. With this, all your exclusive booking needs have to be taken care of by the concierge when you have the liberty to enjoy some amazing moments. You need to call on the toll-free number 1800-118-887 of India or landline 91-22-42320226.
Some services are mentioned below: –
- Business Services
- Golf Course Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Courier Service Assistance
- Car Rental and Limousine Referral and Assistance
- Dining Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Flower and Gift Delivery Assistance
10. Travel Cover
- Emergency overseas hospitalization – Rs.50 Lakhs
- Travel Insurance Cover of up to Rs.55,000 on the delay of your baggage.
- Air Accidental Death Coverage – Rs.2 Crore
- Credit Liability Cover for up to Rs.9 Lakhs.
11. Preferential Financial Benefits
- You can have a 1% of convenience fee waiver on all fuel transactions. This waiver is only applicable for fuel transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.5,000, and the maximum waiver is Rs.1,000 on each statement cycle.
- You can have interest-free credit for up to 50 days and can manage all your payments at your suitable period. You can also choose the pay on all the minimum due amount, and then you can carry forward the remaining amount for the next month, that too at a deficient interest charge of 1.99% for one month.
- Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions. The waiver on the suitability fee is valid only for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000 (Maximum waiver of INR 1,000 per statement cycle)
- Enjoy up to 50 days of interest-free credit and achieve your payments at your suitability. You can indicate to pay only the lowest quantity due and carry forward the stability quantity to the next month at a tremendously low-interest responsibility of just 1.99% per month.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Charges
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Eligibility And Documents Required
For the eligibility of this HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card, you need to follow below details:
- The salaried person’s age should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 60 years, and income should be Rs.1.75 lakhs per month.
- The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years, and income should be Rs.21 lakhs per year.
How To Apply For The Card?
To apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card, you need to follow some basic few simple steps, which are mentioned below: –
- To start filling your application form by visiting the official site of the HDFC Bank.
- Then you will have to fill in some important details.
- Then you will have to filter the result of all the credit cards of the HDFC Bank, and by that, you will easily search your HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card.
- Then you will have to ‘Check Eligibility’ and then add some more additional information to validate your worthiness for your HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card.
- Then wait for the approval; if it gets approved, you will be asked to fill the detailed form and submit it.
- After this, you will have a call from the HDFC Bank executive to assemble all the documents at the entrance of your house.
- This way, your online process will get a success, and you will receive your HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card within 8-9 working days.
The other option for applying for the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is visiting the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
1. Will the yearly affiliations be inevitably transformed upon card regeneration?
Yes. All the yearly affiliation accessible will be inevitably transformed after payment of the renewal fee.
2. Do I get to produce reward points on all dealings?
With your HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card, you will get to produce 5 reward points for each Rs.150 of expenditure. The reward points can be produced on all transactions made by the card.
3. How does a small foreign conversation mark-up fee give an advantage to me?
A low foreign conversation mark-up fee gives an advantage that will help you save a lot on your foreign dealings. For example, you are somebody who commonly travels abroad and shops the most on foreign sites. Cards with high foreign deal fees might not be the ones for you because gainful to those extra responsibilities every time you make a foreign deal with the card can essentially turn out to be luxurious.
4. Can I conceal the complete cost of my flight or hotel booking through reward points?
Yes. If you have sufficient accrued points, you can practice them to procure flight tickets or make hotel reservations. The reservation will be labelled as Redeem Points Booking, as you are using your Reward Points to wage for these dealings.
5. I have 2 add-on associates on my card. Are both operators qualified for free lounge admission advantage?
Yes. With the Chief Card of HDFC and an Add-on HDFC Card, you can have the benefit of complimentary Airport Lounge Access.
Cards Similar To The HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
If you feel that you will not be able to pay the yearly annual fee of HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card, as it is very high for you to pay the yearly fee, then below are the alternatives that you can consider: –
Simply by concluding this, I can say having this HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card can help you save some 33% on many of your shopping and travel expenditures. On that note, I would say the majority of people dream of having this credit card. Also, you cannot neglect the issues of acceptance of the Diners Club network, but you still have an additional hand on the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card as it is a much better credit card with some excellent rewards.