As time has passed, HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card has quite taken over the market and has become popular all over the nation. This credit card is also known as the supplementary credit card, which the family members issue as a cardholder of a primary person. On this HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card, the HDFC Bank provides the add-on credit card facility for easy shopping for every family member. All these add-on credit cards are very easily available, but also, they are available for free of cost. With that, this HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card is full of many privileges, and it is very easily available. Let’s review the card in detail.
In this article
- With this HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card, you can access the card on an international level online and offline.
- The card also offers the privileges of getting many discounts, reward points, and gifts.
- You also need to maintain your respectable credit score to get eligible for the HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card.
- It gives you the feature of tracking all you’re the details of your credit card status before you receive your card.
- All the bill payments have to be done by the primary cardholder
Whenever you use your HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card, all your reward points will automatically get credited to your account. But on every transaction, your reward points will vary or even differ on the type of credit card you use, and with that, also it depends on the pattern of your expenditures. After the duration of time, if your reward points are enough into your credit card account, likewise, you will be able to redeem them in contradiction of multiple gift vouchers and merchandise.
How can you redeem the reward points from HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card?
You can redeem the reward points with the HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card offline as well as online. And if you want to redeem your reward points online, then you need to follow the below process: –
- First, you will have to log in to your net banking account of HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card.
- After that select, the option ‘Redeem Reward Points from the left side of the navigation bar.’
- Then select the card, and after that, you will be taken to the rewards redemption portal.
- After this, select ‘Point Range’ and ‘Item Category’ to see your catalog of the redemption of rewards.
- After choosing the items you have already redeemed your points, you can select the link of ‘View Shopping Cart’ to look at all your selected items. With that, you can modify the list by quantity just by clicking on ‘Edit.’
- After you submit, all the items will be received by you at the mentioned address. But always remember that you cannot cancel those redeem points.
- Also, you will have to keep your redemption order number which is created for reference.
You can also redeem offline, and the process will be, you will have to fill out the redemption form and then mail it to the bank. You can also download the redemption form from the official website of HDFC Bank.
Features And Benefits
i. You can share with your primary card that would be the credit limit with the add-on credit card.
ii. The HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card can be accessed worldwide, in India, and abroad for any lifestyle facility like shopping. This facility is offered on all the international facility payments, which must be empowered on the primary card.
iii. With the primary card, you can share the waiver limit on fuel surcharge on the HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card. More glad you can have HDFC Bank Indian oil credit card for the best fuel related privileges.
iv. As just a single consolidated summary, you can have the HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card’s statement, which has to be sent to the primary cardholder.
v. On the HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card, it is very easy for all the primary cardholders to manage the expenditure made on the card.
vi. To get access to some excellent discounts, you need to earn the reward points with HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card.
Fees And Charges
All the charges and fees are applicable to the HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card, similar to the primary card they are charged with.
Other than the annual fee and joining fee, which has some common charges and apply to all the cards that HDFC Bank presents. Below are the mentioned charges and fees:
Eligibility and Documents Required
To have this HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card, the applicant needs to accomplish some of the conditions:
HDFC Bank also asks the applicant to give in any of the photo ID credentials that have been listed below to get an add-on credit card: –
i. Any government organization ID card with photo and signature of the applicant
- PAN Card.
- Student ID card (wherever applicable).
- Senior Citizen ID Card (if applicable).
- Club membership ID card (with a photo of the applicant).
- Workplace/College photo ID card.
- Railway Station Pass ID (recognized by the government).
- OBC photo card.
- Driver’s License or Learner’s License.
- Ration Card (with applicant’s name).
- Passbook bearing a photo of the applicant.
- Mediclaim/Insurance photo card.
- Voter’s ID Card.
ii. The bank questions candidates to submit copies of one of the following documents as proof of address: –
- Driver’s license.
- Senior citizens card from Indian Railways/Indian Airlines.
- Property tax receipt.
- Registration documents/ownership proof copy.
- Mobile post-paid bill.
- Society maintenance bill.
- Telephone bill (BSNL/MTNL).
- Letter from any recognized public authority.
- Water Bill.
- Letter from the society.
- Electricity Bill.
- Company ID card.
- Gas Bill.
- Voter’s ID.
- Bank account statement.
- LIC Premium Receipt.
- Address confirmation by the corporate on company letterhead as valid address proof.
- Ration card.
- Monthly outgoing bill from the registered housing society.
How To Apply For The Credit Card?
i. A candidate needs to visit the website for an offline process on mailer.hdfcbank.com and then download the form for application. After filling in all the details, the candidate can submit it to the nearest HDFC Bank.
ii. You can also compare and apply for the HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card online through our website. You need to enter some basic information to check the eligibility for different credit cards. After you fill the form, you will know your eligibility, and then you can apply online directly.
1. Visit the site
2. Enter Details
3. Choose preferred HDFC credit card
4. Check Eligibility
Note: Some of the HDFC credit cards might not be available on some other unofficial site and might miss lead you, so always prefer to visit the official site for applying process. But if you are looking for some particular card, but it is not mentioned on the list, you can apply for the same card by visiting the nearest HDFC Bank branch or applying on the bank’s website.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card application can be tracked through which way?
2. With the HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card, how can you calculate your CIBIL score?
3. With the HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card, if the add-on cardholder cannot pay the bills or fees on time, is the credit score affected?
4. As the primary cardholders, do the add-on cardholders get access to the same privileges?
5. A primary cardholder can get access to keep of how many add-on credit cards?
6. Which HDFC credit card is considered to be the best?
7. In any case, if the HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card is lost or even stolen, what can I do?
8. For what reason did my HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card application get rejected?
The best option in this situation is to communicate with the bank administrators, and they will give you a suitable reason for rejection.
9. How can I change my old address to a new address in my HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card?
10. How can I apply for HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card?
Similar Credit Cards
The people who do not have any other credit cards, then here, have the best option to buy or have HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card. Also, the people who have access to other cards should consider having HDFC Bank Add On Credit Card as it offers a hell out of vouchers, discounts, and reward points on everything.
So, why not opt for this HDFC Bank Add-On Credit Card rather than another!