Dining was being popular in the 1950s, and from that time, Diner Club had launched a servicing company for a direct banking payment. For a very long time, these credit cards have been considered interesting and very well-known. How was this card being launched? A person named McNamara took his dine at a New York restaurant, and after dining, he was looking for his wallet, but he couldn’t find it. From that time, he thought that he does not want to be in this situation again. And that is how Diners Club was proposed and was came into existence. Likewise, Diners Club became the first multi-purpose charge card in the whole world and adapted from a global revolution.
All the Diners Club cardholders get access to payment options and offers from service industry brands, restaurants, and partner merchants.
If you want to opt or buy this credit card, then you can buy through HDFC Bank.
These are three different: –
- Diners Club International Rewards.
- Diners Club International Premium
- Diners Club International Black.
Let’s review the diner club article in detail.
Key Highlights And Its Acceptance
In this article
1. Reward Points
All the Diner Club Credit Card members in India get an option to earn 5 rewards points on each Rs.150 of expenditure from their credit card. And those reward points can be used or redeemed for booking your flights, movie tickets, and hotels.
2. Reward Rate
- HDFC Diners Privilege – Reward Rate 1.3%
- HDFC Diners Club Black – Reward Rate 3.3%
- HDFC Diners Club Miles – Reward Rate 1.3%
Who Should Opt For These Credit Cards In India?
i. The crowd who does not want to carry cash or generally do not remember carrying their cash along with them at theatres, hotels, etc. places, they can opt for his credit card, as this card gives a lot of benefits as no other card give.
ii. It gives a huge reward rate on the expenses.
iii. Rewards on movie tickets, flight bookings, and hotel bookings.
So, the people looking for huge discounts at all these places should only opt for this Diner Club Credit Card In India and Its Acceptance.
Features & Benefits
With this credit card, you can enjoy the privilege of 20 different golf courses all across the nation, limitless, and in total 40 golf courses out of India, that means abroad. You can get unlimited golf courses all across the nation on some of the selected courses.
2. Lounge Benefits
With this credit card, you can avail the lounges across the nation and worldwide on a complimentary basis. So, that you can relax, rest, and freshen up in between all your trips, but only if you carry your Diner Club Credit Card along with you.
Along with the lounge, you can also enjoy the facilities inside, like, shower, internet access, conference, refreshments, and newspaper.
3. Air Accident Cover
Air insurance cover is also provided on a complimentary basis by the card so that your trip can enjoy fullest and peaceful, without carrying all the financial stress with you in the trip for any sudden events.
4. Concierge Services
They are always 24*7up to look for you and solve all your queries or problems. Many services can be accessed from the HDFC Diners Club Concierge Services.
They are: –
- Business Services
- Courier Service Assistance
- Dining Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Golf Course Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Car Rental and Limousine Referral and Assistance
- Flower and Gift Delivery Assistance
5. Book Online
To book hotels, flights, and movie tickets online, to can use HDFC Diners Club. With that, you can also recharge your bill payments and transactions. And you can get a chance to earn 2X points on all your expenditures done through the website.
6. Dining Offers
At all the partnered restaurants, you can access a 15% discount and many more privileges. Only there is one condition before the bill is generated. You need to inform the hotel manager of using the discount coupon, and you will pay through HDFC Diners Club Credit Card in India and Its Acceptance.
7. Welcome Benefit
You have access to use Amazon Prime, Club Marriott, Zomato Pro, Forbes, MMTDOUBLEBLACK, and Times Prime on a complimentary basis. You need to spend Rs.1.5 Lakhs in the first 90 days, or you can release the 1st year fees from your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card.
This way, the memberships get combined, and the fess charged is also very minimal. Also, it provides a good amount of offers on online shopping, travel, dining, etc., to provide the perfect welcome gift to all the cardholders.
But moreover, the welcome gift should not be the only reason to get this credit card. You need to also consider that does these benefits help you in any way!
For example, if you are a person who is not into too much ordering food online or going out for dining, then this Zomato Pro membership will not be beneficial to you.
8. Monthly Milestone Benefit
You get an option to select 2 monthly vouchers from Ola Select Membership or cure. Even you get a 1-month membership for TataCLIO or BookMyShow of Rs.500 every month of your expenditure of Rs.80,000.
And if you want to redeem your annual, welcome, or monthly milestone benefits, you can visit the official site, or you may call on 1800 118 887.
9. Travel Benefits
You can get HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card in three different ways. They are: –
- You can get lounge access to add-on users as well as the primary cardholder on an unlimited basis.
- You can convert your points into air miles or use these reward points to book your flight tickets or hotels.
- Mark-up fee of 1.99% on low foreign exchange.
10. Lifestyle and Wellness Features
This card also gives some good wellness benefits. You also get access to discounts on gyms, salons, leading spas, and many more, but only if you are HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Cardholder.
Fees & Charges
Eligibility & Documents Required
Eligibility Of SBI Prime Credit Card
- The salaried person’s income should be Rs.1.75 Lakhs on a monthly basis, and self-employed income should be Rs.21 Lakhs on a yearly basis.
- The cardholder doesn’t need to be an Indian resident.
- The primary cardholder should be 21 to 65 years of age.
- PAN Card or Form 60
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph Passport Size
- Form 16
- IT Return Copy
- Latest Pay Slip
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
How To Apply For The Credit Cards?
You can use the below guiding while applying for the HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Cards in India and Its Acceptance.
- Visit or go and check the official website of the HDFC bank for your credit card application.
- Whatever information or details they ask you, fill out all the information, and then you can process further.
- Then you will have to filter the HDFC Bank credit cards, and then you will come across a list of the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card.
- To check your eligibility for the card, you will have to add some more information to verify yours for eligibility of the card.
- And if you get approved, you can fill in the details in the form and submit it.
- And if this application gets approved, you will have a call from the bank executive to set a meeting for the documentation and decide the time and place for the meeting.
The other option is you can also apply by going to the bank is HDFC Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. For the Diners Club Credit Card in India and Its Acceptance, how can you apply?
2. What are the late payments charges?
3. How can I earn reward points?
i. You can earn 5 points on every Rs.150 of expenditure.
v. Reliance Express Mini
vii. When you shop from hdfcbankdinerclub.com, you can earn 2X points.
viii. Reliance Express
xi. And when you shop from any partnered stores, then you can earn 10X reward points.
xii. Reliance Digital
4. With my Diners Club Credit Card in India and Its Acceptance, how can you figure out the discounts offered on which restaurants?
5. To concierge service, how can you reach them?
To contact through the website, you can access the customer service under “Contact Us.”
And to contact through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar Credit Cards
You do have other options in HDFC Diners Club in India and Its Acceptance. If you find the charges and fees is not appropriate for you, then you can consider these credit cards: –
Similar Premium Cards With Lower Annual Fee
This Diner Club Credit Card in India and Its Acceptance was founded in 1950 and is considered a charge card company. Due to which the company launched its workings in 59 different countries to serve affluent customers and well-travel. This credit card focuses on entertainment and travel on a larger scale. This Diner Club card membership is given to all the selected citizens around the whole world. This card provides such an experience that no other credit card gives, which means all exclusive.