If you want many benefits under one roof like dining, health, travel, and many more, you should go for American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card. In addition to it, it also avails to enjoy complimentary things like discounts on health care packages, lounge access, and many more.
Let’s jump into the detailed review to know more about the card.
In this article
It has some fun dining and Elite lodging elements, AmEx Lounge access, higher limits, Golf and Wellness benefit, and special offers.
- You can get 1 reward point on every Rs.50 expense.
- You can redeem points from over 500 merchant establishments.
- It gives you a voucher of Rs.6,000 for 1 year to enjoy online shopping and movies.
You can get on every Rs.50, 1 membership reward point. But points are availed on insurance, fuel, cash transactions, and utilities.
What makes This Credit Card Better from Other Credit Cards?
So, with this card, it is a little different. Usually, credit cards are conceptualized as having benefits as rewards to use whenever needed, which helps to save money. But this card is not constructed as a reward credit card like Smartearn but as a lifestyle credit card Like platinum travel credit card or charge credit card. This makes it different from other cards and also a little better.
Who Should Opt For This Credit Card?
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card has such things that rarely any other card would offer. The things like Membership Benefits, Online Fraud Protection, Lost Card Liability, Contactless Payment, Exciting Offers and Reward Benefits, Emergency Card Replacement, Premium Concierge Service, and Online Fraud Protection. For more you can also check out mobikwik Blue American Express credit card.
All these benefits are not just to attract people, but they do offer to their customers. So, to enjoy all these benefits and to have fun, you should opt for this American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card.
Features & Benefits
i. Welcome Benefit
You can get a bonus of 11,000 membership of reward points with this card. You can access this welcome gift only when you spend R.30,000 in 3 months and pay your joining fee in the first year of your card membership.
ii. Lounge Access
You can enjoy free access with American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card at all domestic and Delhi airports.
iii. Multiple Reward Redemption
With the below things, you can redeem your reward points.
- To pay a credit bill, you can accumulate points for paying.
- From 500 merchant establishments, you can redeem your points.
- You can also book your flight tickets by using your membership reward points.
iv. Fuel Benefit
If you use HPCL fuel stations, you will get a fee waived off up to Rs.25,000, but no charge will be taken. But transactions above Rs.25,000 0.3% fee will be charged.
v. Premium Hotel Membership
You get an option of enjoying the luxury of the hotel and resorts, as this card includes the booking privileges, including the Taj SeleQtions Vivanta Hotels.
vi. Dining Privileges
All across the world, you can have extra dining privileges at all the partnered restaurants and merchants.
vii. Bonus Vouchers
You can get a voucher for 1 year of Rs.6,000 to enjoy online shopping and movies.
viii. Golf Benefits
With your American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card, you can get access to the top 32 Golf courses in major Indian cities.
ix. Healthcare Benefits
You can benefit from healthcare from Fortis Healthcare, Max Healthcare, and Medical Concierge.
- A priority Pass is given, which will give you the priority to access the airport lounge whenever your travel takes you wherever. There will be no consideration of your class of travel or through which airline you flew. The member can access all the facilities inside the lounge.
- For instance, your accident occurs in the air, this membership gives you advance safety insurance of Rs.1 crore.
- From AmEx, you get a Platinum concierge. The luxurious benefits include household management to chauffeur services, pet care, sourcing tickets for events, movies, concerts, senior citizen care, and many more.
- In segregation business expenses, 1 extra account handling card, from 4 supplementary add-on cards.
Fees & Charges
Eligibility & Documents Required
- The cardholder should be above 18 years of age.
- The cardholder should have Rs.6 Lakhs income every year.
- The credit history of the cardholder should be good.
- The cardholder should have a credit card from at least 1 bank.
- The cardholder should be a citizen of India.
- If the cardholder is self-employed, the company should be active for more than 12 months.
- The cardholder should be Bhopal, Surat, Mumbai, Vadodara, Jaipur, Goa, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Vizag, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Guntur, Chandigarh, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Kanchipuram, or Vijayawada.
How To Apply For The Card?
If you are ready to apply for this card, then follow the below steps: –
- To on this website https://www.americanexpress.com/in/credit-cards/platinum-reserve-credit-card/ to gear up your process.
- Then it leads you to the page to give details like residential city, income, occupation, and many more. After that, you may proceed further.
- Then it will lead you to the list of credit cards, their select American Express Platinum Reserve Travel Credit Card.
- There you can check the eligibility for your chosen card, but you will have to add details.
- After your eligibility is checked and matched with it, proceed by filling the detailed form.
- After this, you will be told for documentation, for that you will have to wait for the call from the company and decide the time and place.
- Then to collect the documents from your located place and time, an agent will come to you and collect the necessary documents.
- After they collect the documents, the company will go through all your information, and if it matches their policies, the credit card will be issued for you.
1. How much is the Annual Fee on this American Express Platinum ReserveCredit Card?
2. How much is the foreign transaction mark-up fee on this American Express Reserve Credit Card?
3. Has American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card given access to use the Lounge?
4. Will I be charged extra if I use my American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card overseas?
Some Of The Suggested Travel Credit Cards
This card is not something special from other cards, but the only best quality about this card is that you can get a platinum credit card at a minimum cost. You will not find any other platinum credit card on this annual fee, and you should opt for this card for once at least.