In April 2015, Amex collaborated with Mobikwik, which results in Mobikwik Blue American Express Credit Card. It is a prepaid card and works almost like a normal debit card with super cash benefits instead of cashback rewards. People love this card because of its simplicity and uniqueness in ideas. It did a great job even after demonetization, whereas many of the other esteemed brands failed. So, in the topic “Mobikwik blue Amex card Review”, I will discuss its benefits, whether you should apply or not, and other aspects. So, stay tuned!
- Free joining and annual fee – actually, the card is 100% free.
- The card is introduced as a digital avatar, keeping in mind young Indians.
- 1% super cash on card purchase along with another 3% super cash will be awarded.
- 120 million customers, 30 lakhs of merchants, made a great family – so be a part of it!
- Rs 100 cashback will be awarded on the first two purchases at their preferred e-commerce brands like– Amazon, Myntra, Snapdeal, Lenskart, Flipkart, Urban Company, Snapdeal, and much more.
Features And Benefits
- Rewards program: As this is a debit card, the rewards are not like a credit card. So, don’t expect the card too much. But whatever it offers is good according to me. Instead of cashback, they have switched to super cash – a new concept.
- You do not have to pay anything for availing of this card – a great advantage over other cards.
- Mobikwik is the first non-bank company that issue cards to their customer in India. Still, it grows quite good – having 120 million customers, 30 lakhs of merchants, and still, it is growing. So, there is a point of trust. Analysis has told that already 2 lakh cards have been issued, which was beyond expectation.
- Without any interest, you can get a maximum of Rs 10000 in credit limit for shopping purposes only. A MobiKwik wallet will be created automatically, and you will get Rs 1 lakh, which also reflects a MobiKwik Amex card.
Overall Look And Feel Of The Credit Card
The card is designed so that the user would not feel like cheap quality. When you take the card the first time, you can feel something premium card. The Colour is metallic silver – a network symbol, a wallet-like microchip is in its centre to give the card a good look. So, they have looked after the overall in-hand feeling, which is a great thing for users.
How Do You Apply For The Card?
Like other cards, you cannot do the application process from their official website. The process is quite easy, as I am going to describe below –
- Download the Mobikwik app from the play store or app store if you have android or iPhone, respectively.
- Sign up by providing your mobile number and create an account. Verify the OTP sent to your number.
- Click on the American Express logo, which may appear top right corner of the home screen.
After the login has been done successfully, the card will be generated in just one click within few seconds.
In my opinion, you should apply for this card, because it is free! You will not face any loss and will get some extra benefits. The card will be helpful to those people who cannot afford the fees of a card – they want to do the online transaction through a card, and that’s why they need it. On the other hand, some fancy users can also apply for this card as a side or secondary card. If the primary card is giving trouble, they can do the job by using this card.
Leave a Reply