Today it becomes a trend to purchase from the online platform. Analysis has reported that 77% of people prefer the online platform. Keeping that thing in mind, Snapdeal has tied up with HDFC bank – as a result, customers can enjoy offers from Snapdeal, plus some additional discounts can be availed and this is through Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Before starting this card, let’s know about the bank and the card in a nutshell.
HDFC bank is an esteemed bank since 1994 and maintains goodwill till now. Its main office or headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Actually, the services and products provided by the bank are – giving loans (2-wheeler, 4-wheeler loans, property loans, educational loans, personal loans and much more), wholesale banking, retail banking and credit and debit cards.
The card provided by this bank is actually a result of the collaboration of HDFC and Snapdeal. So later on, when you will proceed to read further, you can understand how efficient the card it is.
Key Highlights On Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Good rewards on everything – from online shopping to refuelling, you will get rewards.
- Security is top-notch, and the transaction is done by just swiping your card.
- The fuel charge is almost waived off.
- 50 days of the grace period or interest-free period.
Rewards On Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
Features And Benefits Of Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
1. Rewards program: As you have seen before, the rewards points are quite good – especially when you buy from Snapdeal. The rewards rate is accelerated up to 10 times, which is really awesome.
2. No payment for loss of card: If you lost the card or your card has been stolen, you should report to the bank within 24 hours. As a result, your card is not misused by someone, and you have not to pay anything and no tension for responsibility.
3. Security is good: A microchip built-in with this card comes with a dip and magnetic swipe facility. So, your every transaction via card is safe and secure.
4. At nominal interest, you can enjoy revolving credits.
5. If your monthly expenditure on fuel is more than 6000, you can save up to Rs 1800 if you refuel via this card.
6. Up to 50 days, you will have no interest fee, expense whatever amount you want.
7. Special privileges: Enjoy many exclusive and special privileges on travel, recharge your phone, ride on OLA. Not only that, you can avail of 10%, 5% and Rs 1000 cashback from Freecharge, OLA and Cleartip if your bill amount exceeds Rs 5000.
Charges Of Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
Who Should Opt For This Card?
I think that this card is dedicated to the people who frequently purchase items from the online platform. Except for refuelling, every reward and benefit are associated with buying from Snapdeal. Again, the fees are not much. So, common people will feel more comfortable and will not hesitate much to apply for this card.
Why This Card Is Better Than Other Cards?
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required For Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
- You have to be between 21 and 60 years old.
- If you are a self – employed, you have to make sure that your company has been trading for more than 12 months.
- You should have a good credit history and no pending payments till the time you have applied for.
- You should be an Indian.
- Identity proof– you can choose any of the following- PAN card, AADHAR card, Voter Id slip as proof.
- Address/residence proof– An address proof is also required. You can choose any of the following-ration card bills of the telephone exchange, gas connection bill, electric bill, or anything.
- Income proof – Another important document is income proof. You can show the Latest pay slip of three months, Form 16, or anything as income proof.
Cards Similar To Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
How To Apply For This Card?
Again, the idea is pretty simple. There is nothing to elaborate on.
- Go to the official website www.hdfcbank.com. You will find some questions which are mandatory as they collect some of your details. Fill very carefully.
- In the second step, you have to fill in some other fields – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income, and so on. Keep all the documents ready in your hand to avoid an error.
- Fill the forms very carefully. And also, read all the disclaimer terms and conditions before applying.
Fill in the form and enter the next step by clicking on a button that may appear at the bottom of the page. Not all steps are required for elaboration, as you have to fill in all the details. Remember- forms will be rejected in case of any false information.
1. The rewards are from HDFC bank; how I can redeem those and how to use them?
You have to visit the official website of HDFC credit card net banking and login into that account. If you don’t have an account, you have to create it. Then request for the promo code, which ranges from Rs 500 to Rs 1500.
2. How to use the welcome gift voucher?
You have to purchase something from Snapdeal only. Select which items you want to buy, then there will be an option “e-gift voucher” – probably at the payment page. Click and enter your voucher number and the PIN and then “apply”.
3. Can you tell me about the credit limit?
The bank has not disclosed it. It depends on the income, usage pattern, credit history and much more. The bank will let you know about this when you apply for this card!
Any online platform offers some discount and offer based on the tie-up between the banks. But a specific online platform called Snapdeal has collaborated with the HDFC bank, which makes a dedicated credit card for those users who prefer to buy online. Different e-commerce site offers some discount and early access on some items, but here you will get a lot more advantage and a higher rate of rewards. So, it becomes quite meaningful if a person applies for this card.