We saw a huge success with the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card. It was by diminishing the points that HDFC Bank used the fame of ‘Regalia’.To publicize the new HDFC Bank Regalia, ForexPlus Card.
This way, HDFC Bank has launched a new HDFC Bank Regalia, ForexPlus Card. The concept of it rotates about the No Cross Currency Conversion Charges. That is why this card is in demand nowadays. Well, HDFC had a forex card for a very long time, due to which HDFC Multicurrency ForexPlus Chip Card. And it has similar structures. But this HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card is different. This card has a lot of necessary advantages.
So, let’s take a toll on this HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card Review.
- This HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card has an excellent privilege, fee structure, and features mentioned below.
- You can also reload the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card with the balance. That way, you will have access to use in many countries across the world. That too without any discussion resistance.
- To make your international holiday full of convenience and luxury. Then you should definitely opt for HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card.
Features and Benefits
1. Contactless Tap & Pay
Regalia ForexPlus Card derives with a built-in PayWave technology, which styles contactless expenses at marketing openings. You can upsurge the card at a detachment of 4cms. That too from the compensation mechanism and make the compensation is done fast and with safety on.
To permit Contactless facility on the card track stated stages: –
- Login to Prepaid Card Netbanking with your User ID.
- Visit the “Account Summary” tab and select on “Manage My Profile” selection.
- The choice on the “Manage My Limits” label and then choose your “Card”.
- Permit the facility& set a contract or daily limit.
Keep a note; the contactless feature must be permitted on the new Currency Wallet extra for accomplishment contacts.
2. Online Usage Allowed (E-com Transactions)
HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card can be cast-off for dealings online on all main e-commerce stands. The contract will be genuine through payment check-out at e-commerce stands either with OTP or Prepaid Card Netbanking password.
To permit Online payment, the E-commerce facility on the card has to follow some stated stages: –
- Login to Prepaid Card Netbanking with your User ID.
- Go to the “Account Summary” tab and choice on “Manage My Profile” opportunity.
- Select on the “Manage My Limits” tab and then choose your “Card”.
- Allow the facility& set a contract or daily limit.
Keep a note; the online payment E-commerce feature has to be permitted on each of the new Currency Wallet added to accomplish contacts.
- Accessible in USD Dollars.
- Zero cross-currency charges – Consignment in Buckspractice in any currency.
- When used at All Point Network ATMs on steady ATM removal, there are no ATM admittance responsibilities applicable.
- You will also get complimentary lounge access at Worldwide airports in India for 2 per quarter.
- Wedge your card momentarily while you are not travelling through Prepaid NetBanking.
- Stoppage card ability is accessible only on demand.
5. Loading And reloading Of The Card
The HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card can be loaded through the below-mentioned process: –
- Online: – You will have Quick Reload – but weigh your card in 3 humble stages from anyplace in the biosphere. There is no essential to recall passwords; it just essential to your card number.
- The HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card also assigns HDFC Bank NetBanking and HDFC Bank PhoneBanking privileges.
6. Global Assistance
- On the occasion of loss of a card or card not working, this gives Emergency Cash delivery support service worldwide.
- You can call the bank’s international toll-free number wherever you need any help from the bank side.
7. Complimentary Insurance Cover
Worry-free travel involvement with the maximum inclusive insurance covers that come free of charge with HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card: –
- Protection of up to Rs.5,00,000 against mismanagement due to falsifying or scanning.
- Single Currency Card of up to Rs.5,00,000.
- Multicurrency Card of up to Rs.5,00,000.
- Road or Rail Accident Insurance but only for Death cover.
- Single Currency Card of up to Rs.2,00,000.
- Multicurrency Card of up to Rs.5,00,000.
- Air Accident Insurance but only for Death cover.
- Single Currency Card of up to Rs.5,00,000.
- Multicurrency Card of up to Rs.25,00,000.
- Loss of checked-in luggage cover.
- Single Currency Card of up to Rs.20,000.
- Multicurrency Card of up to Rs.20,000.
- Loss of personal documents but only for Passport reconstruction.
- Single Currency Card of up to Rs.50,000.
- Multicurrency Card of up to Rs.50,000.
- Loss of Cash in Transfer.
- Single Currency Card of up to Rs.60,000.
- Multicurrency Card of up to Rs.60,000.
8. Online Tracking
- You can track your contacts if they are paid through Prepaid Netbanking.
- Manage your card online by setting a PIN, load, block, etc.
- Get once-a-month declarations.
- Get agreement warnings on your e-mail and SMS on International and Indian phone numbers.
Recognized at VISA or MasterCard allied commercial institutions from across the oceans as well as for online shopping.
10. Flight Delay Pass
Complimentary admission to select lounges when your flight is late.
a. Visa Customers
To know all the information and conditions for using this privilege, click here to know Visa Terms & Conditions.
b. Mastercard Customers
To know all the information and conditions for using the privilege, click here to know Mastercard Terms & Conditions.
c. MasterCard Bingo Wi-Fi Program
Get linked at more than 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots across the globe. A free facility accessible to HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Cardholders can be associated with individuals and things that matter most while travelling across the globe with the Bingo Wi-Fi program.
As an HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Cardholder, you can get: –
- Free of Cost entree to Wi-Fi zone.
- Fast, easy-to-use, finest value Wi-Fi at more than 1 million flash points universal.
- Infinite entrees at Bingo Wi-Fi places that contain airports, hotels, coffee shops, restaurants, inflight, and many more.
- Influences on up to four strategies counting mobiles, tablets, and laptops.
- Pass points kill at more than 1,50,000 hotspots.
11. Contact Us
International Toll Freefigures
HDFC Bank bids an easy entree to HDFC Bank PhoneBanking facilities through International toll-free figures around 32 nations as a thorough column under: –
To recognize precise facts such as limitations, treatment, etc., please click here.
Let us know some additional features of the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card: –
- Regalia ForexPlus Card Issuance Fee – Rs.1000.
- Reload Fee – Rs75/- on each reload.
- Balance Enquiry – 0.50 USD.
- ATM Cash Withdrawal – 4USD.
12. Zero Cross Currency Charges
This is the most significant advantage that a Forex card needs to have. Now you get a 0% Markup fee even if the contract currency is diverse from the money accessible on HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card of USD.
GST on money changer near the acquisition of Forex money is appropriate.
They custody around ~2%+GST or so, which they typically custody on HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card on buying, that is unknown but the hike fee. Hereafter, you’re essentially compensable for the markup fee upfront.
Here are the facts unprotected for $100 forex card when XE Rate: 1$ = 64.4.
- Actual Rate: Rs.64.4.
- Bank conversion Rate = Rs.65.38 (~1.5%).
The respectable portion is this card turns on the Mastercardsystemthatstretches you the best conversation rate when you practice on other currencies as per the fresh examination.
i. Card Issue
- You will have to pay Rs.1,000 on each card for Card Issue.
- For reloading the card, you need to pay75 with additional applicable GST for appropriate when loading over HDFC Bank divisions.
- For Reissue of Rs.100 each card.
ii. Transaction Charges
iii. Cross-Currency Charges
For this, and the transaction currency is diverse from the money accessible for the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card. So, there will be no cross-currency adaptation responsibility appropriate to such dealings.
iv. Currency Conversion Tax For Load, Reload, And Refund Transactions
v. Transaction Charges
vi. International Toll-Free Numbers
HDFC Bank proposes banking-related support to you over its phone banking facilities regardless of your position in the biosphere. You can discover the international toll-free number for the quantification in the below table: –
Reload On Card
With the help of one of the below-mentioned processes. Which is to reload and load your HDFC Bank Regalia, ForexPlus Card: –
- By using the Quick Reload facility, you can load your HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card online. This process is of 3 steps. Through which you can load your card from sitting anywhere around the world. With the help of your card number, if you remember. But this capacity can be accessed only if you are an HDFC Bank buyer. You can load your HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card only by using your debit card or NRO account.
- By sorting into your HDFC Credit Card net banking or phone banking gateway for loading your card.
- Another option is that you can go and visit the HDFC Bank branch to load your card.
Eligibility And Documents Required
Anyone can apply for this HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card; no condition says you need to be an HDFC Bank customer.
Below are the mentioned documents and eligibility for this HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card: –
- You need to give a self-attested copy of a valid ticket or VISA.
- You also have to give a self-attested copy of your valid passport.
- You also need to give your passport as address proof to check that you are a resident of that particular address.
- You need to give a copy of the statement showing the payment of the application for the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card.
- You also need to give a passbook or cheque or recent statement.
- If, in any case, you are not a customer of HDFC Bank, due to which, you will have to give a copy of the statement that mentions the payment for applying for HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card.
How To Apply For The Card?
- If you want to apply for the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card online, then go and visit the authorized site of the bank and choice ‘Pay’ and then select ‘Cards’ which will be revealed in the pop-up tariff, in that you will have to choose on ‘Forex’.
- Then select ‘Apply Online, which will be under ‘HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card.
- Then you will be engaged to an original page where you will have to see the design, and then you will have to select ‘Apply Now’. By that, you will be again redirected to the new page.
- By that, you will be asked if you are a present purchaser, so you will have to give your customer ID. But if you are not a present purchaser, then you will have to give your mobile number.
- Under the ‘Traveler Details’ you will be asked to fill out some necessary details, and then make the payment.
- After your job is done, the bank will try to contact you, and then you will have to submit some necessary documents. If the bank finds your application perfect, the bank will send you the Forex Card to your specified address.
- You also have an option to transfer the claim procedure from the certified website of HDFC Bank and then fill the form and succumb it to the adjacent division and then submit the form with your required documents.
It is highly recommended to visit the official HDFC Bank website once and check out all the privileges that the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card wants to offer you. Then you may compare it with other HDFC forex cards, too, only if you want. But if all the requirements work with you and you may proceed with the process online or offline.
1. On my HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card, how can I know my balance in my account?
You can know the stability of the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card with the help of NetBanking privileges. You will have to use the card figure as user ID & PIN allotted to you as part of the card set to login to NetBanking privileges. Consecutively, you can also connect your PhoneBanking facilities to know your balance on your HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card account.
2. What is the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card?
HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card is particularly planned to see the condition for appreciated bank customers who are commonguestsfrom overseas. This card guaranteed expediency, security& cost efficiency while using the card. You need not carry numerous currencies in numerous holders, nor do you need to switch the reserves within holders while travelling to an alternative nation. This card is allotted only in one coinage. It derives with limited Zero Cross Currency Conversion Charges, ATM Access Fee waiver, ‘Thanks Again’ reward program, & Complimentary Lounge Access. Henceforth, you are welcome to manage in any coinage as per your wish. This card is an entrenched chip-based pay in advance forex card presented in a corporation with MasterCard Worldwide.
This card provides you with the liberty to shop wherever in the world and delivers access to the currency of your terminus at modest marketplace charges. It can be used at all MasterCard-associated ATMs and merchant institutions at the international level. This card cannot be used for making expenditures in distant coinages in India, Nepal, or Bhutan.
This card also originates with a General Purpose Reloadable card wallet with a GPR holder in INR coinage. You can grow your HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card encashed &practice the identical in India for ATM cash drawings& at commercial openings or e-commerce wholesalers for consumptions in INR currency.
3. To lead the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card, can I get access to issue cheques?
You can load HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card by issuing a cheque in contradiction of the amount overloaded and responsibilities as appropriate. Though, cards will be overloaded post realization of the cheque dropped by you. The argument rate appropriate will be for the day on which reserves are comprehended, and the card is stimulated.
4. How much is the Service Tax on Cross Currency Conversion appropriate at the period of Load, Refund, and Reload?
Subsequent are the coinage change service tax blocks appropriate at the period of Load, Refund, and Reload. For more information on other responsibilities appropriate on HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card, refer to section Charges.
For sure, HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card is an excellent worth having the card. But only if you can access the 5% or 5X offer which I already mentioned above. Otherwise, you may lose -2% and extra GST as a net and along with that extra withdrawal charges. You may also consider Indusind Exclusive Signature Debit Card and Indusind Exclusive Platinum Debit Card for any extractions.
One of the major reasons to have a credit card. Is that you should never use your debit card on international transactions. As it is not safe, whereas using a credit card is quite secure. Thus, a card like HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card. Which is introduced, which is completely safe for any international transactions.