One of the underrated credit cards is the IndusInd Legend Signature credit card. Maybe the extreme high fee is one of the reasons behind this. But more things need to be appreciated. And there are some more interesting things – you could also be a part of it. How? To know more, scroll down to know about “New IndusInd legend signature credit card and its review”.
Key – Highlights
Well, there are quite attractive features which makes it a top competitor.
- Up to 3 free tickets in a month from BookMyShow, and Rs 200 of each ticket can be available.
- You can get access to 600+ international airport lounge, and the charges of visiting the international lounge are waived off.
- Golf rounds and lessons from leading golf brands of different states like Chennai, Ahmedabad are offered.
- The fuel charge is also waived off – up to Rs 4000 can be waived off in a month.
- 24×7 hour concierge service is also another good point to discuss.
- Auto assist facility – like emergency refuel, roadside repair and much more.
- Good coverage amount in almost everything – starting from losing passport to air accident coverages are good.
Good rewards are always expected, and here it is no exception.
There is quite a lot of information about redeeming the rewards.
First, there are vouchers from the Indus Moments Rewards catalogue; you can redeem rewards from there quickly.
Second, each reward point stands for Rs 1 – so you can understand how much they are worthy!
Third, you can also convert the reward points into air distance like Intermiles or Vistara points.
The fees and various charges are discussed below:
If you look more closely, you can notice a similarity between every IndusInd credit card. In fact, not for IndusInd, there are almost the same fees for every card of the same bank.
Features And Benefits
Here are the main things to discuss – by looking at this point, one can understand why applying for the card. So, let’s check out all the benefits and features.
1. Rewards program: The rewards programs are limited but quite adequate in the amount. Like you see, for every Rs 100 you spend, you will be rewarded 1 or 2 reward points equivalent to Rs 1 or 2 on weekdays and weekends, respectively. Again, you will be awarded bonus points to spend a certain amount as mentioned by them.
2. Enjoy Golf rounds: You can fulfil your golf lesson and golf watching dream using this credit card. Unfortunately, they didn’t disclose the number of times you can enjoy the golf lesson and watching golf round – maybe when you apply for this card, you will get to know. Esteemed golf clubs from different states like Chennai, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi host individual golf lessons, and you can participate. Moreover, you are eligible to claim a Hole-in-one insurance amount of Rs 20000.
3. Enjoy movies from BookMyShow: You should not compromise with your entertainment also! IndusInd has brought you such an opportunity to get a free ticket with another one you bought for. Thus, you can get up to 3 free tickets in a month, and the maximum discount you can get is Rs 200 on each ticket. But keep in mind that you have to purchase tickets from BookMyShow.
4. Lounge access and membership: Like any other premium card, you will get priority pass membership and lounge access to 600+ airports around the globe. Not only you, but you can also save money with another companion (i.e. this offer is applicable for 2 persons – one is the primary cardholder and another is anyone). Thus, you can save up to Rs 13200 in a year.
5. Waive off the fee of international lounge visits: You have to pay $27 for every single international lounge visit. But if you use this credit card, this fee is waived off, and there are 8 chances to do so. Actually, you will get a membership under “Travel Plus” worth Rs 5000, and from this membership, you will get this facility.
6. Waive off fuel charges: Generally, 1% of the fuel charge is applied, but you can waive off the fuel charges using this card. The only condition is you have to refuel from HPCL, IOC and BPCL petrol stations. But keep in mind that the maximum waived off charge ranges between Rs 400 and Rs 4000.
7. 24×7 hours concierge service: This is very common to all the premium cards – you can get advice and concierge service regarding table and restaurant reservations, international gift deliveries and much more.
8. Miscellaneous services: IndusInd has introduced an auto assist service, which provides an instant service in case of unexpected events. Your car may suffer from a flat tyre; you may be locked inside the car – you will get instant relief from these types of cases. Apart from these, you can enjoy roadside services, emergency fuel refills, battery services, and much more.
9. Good coverage amount: While travelling outside, you will get enough coverage amount in an emergency or unexpected case. Like those, I am going to discuss –
- Rs 50000 can be claimed in case of losing passport.
- Rs 1 lakh can be claimed when losing baggage, and Rs 25000 can be claimed in delayed baggage.
- You will get Rs 25000 in case of losing the ticket as coverage.
- The coverage amount of Rs 25000 can be claimed in case of a missing flight.
- Rs 25 lakh can be claimed in case of an air accident while travelling overseas.
- Up to the credit limit, you will get the card lost liability cover.
Cards Similar To The Card
Many same-level competitors give head-to-head competition with this credit card.
Who Should Opt For This Card?
At a quick look, we can identify that this is a premium card, but remember that a common person can also enjoy the premium card if the fees are lower. But here, the cases are mixed. This means the joining fee is too high, but there is no annual fee. So, there is a bit of confusion for the common people.
If you take the case of zero annual fees, other banks are available that do not charge an annual fee. Moreover, if they do, some transaction goals will waive off the annual fee. So, the choice is yours!
Why Is This Card better than other cards?
Actually, there are very few points to support this statement.
How to apply for this card?
I don’t know whether you are interested in applying for this card or not. Let’s discuss the point for the interested one.
- Go to the official website www.indusind.com.You will find some questions are asking for details. Fill very carefully.
- In the second step, you have to fill in some other fields – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income, and so on. Keep all the documents ready in your hand to avoid an error.
- Fill the forms very carefully. And also, read all the disclaimer terms and conditions before applying.
I am not describing all the points for applying for the card. It is a straightforward process. Fill in the form and enter the following form by clicking on the “next” button. Remember- forms will be rejected in case of any false information.
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required
- You have to be an Indian.
- Your age should be between 18 – 65 years old.
- The minimum income requirement is Rs 3.6 lakh per annum if you are a salaried person. And for a self–employed person, the minimum income should be Rs 4.8 lakh per annum.
- A good credit score and credit history is needed.
- Proof of identity and proof of address/residence is sufficient for applying for this card. You can choose anyone for each case from the below list:
- AADHAR card, PAN card, Voter card slip, driving license – for identity proof.
- Ration card, water bill, gas connection bill, the electric bill – for address proof.
- Form 16 or last 2 months payslip – for income proof.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is everyone free to apply for this card?
There are no special requirements mentioned from IndusInd bank. Yes, you have to meet the normal or general criteria like age criteria, income criteria – these are common for all banks. And good credit history is prioritized.
2. What is the customer care contact number?
The number is 18602677777, and you can contact over there for any issues. The concierge service is also served from this number.
3. What to do, if I lose the card?
Ans: There are two options are available to you – one is you can contact the bank executives and customer care to block the credit card immediately within 24 hours of losing the card. Another one is you can block the card from your own by using the IndusInd bank official app or net portal.
4. Are there any premium features available on this card?
There are lounge access and priority membership available. You will get complimentary lounge access to 600+ airports, and for your information, this offer is available only for the primary cardholder. Auto assist is another unique feature that is available with this card. It is recommended to read the features and benefits section.
5. Which is better IndusInd Legend or IndusInd Iconia?
It is better not to comment on this type of questions. Because both of the cards are best at their point of view – premium features with premium card and fees and you have to compromise some features if the fee is less!
Here, the time comes for the conclusion. There are no extra rewards or benefits that make it unique. Moreover, among the premium cards, it charges significantly higher than others.
I hope you have cleared all the doubts by reading this article. Thank you and see you again later!