If you search for a credit card that is the lowest in price, then opt for an IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card from IndusInd Bank. And with that, this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card gives access to have its facility with reversal of annual or joining fee.
This IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card also benefits your lifestyle a new look by making it affluent by getting more rewards by shopping expenditure, entertainment, departmental stores, travel, consumer durable expenditure, and many more. You also get some amazing vouchers and gifts provided by IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card with extra rewards.
Key Highlights Of IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card
- The annual Fee for this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card is Nil.
- You also get a complimentary voucher for EazyDiner of IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card as a welcome benefit.
- This IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card is best suited for Rewards and Travel.
- With this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you also get a personal Air Accident Cover worth Rs.25 lakhs.
- With this, you earn 4X reward points on the categories, some selected merchants.
- You can also save 2 points on purchasing electronic items and consumer durables.
- On IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you get to have an Add-on cardholder and Priority Pass Membership.
- You can also save 4 points at departmental stores on that you can save each point which is equal to Rs.0.50.
- You also get to access 1 international lounge for participating but only in India on a complimentary basis and abroad one per quarter.
Rewards on IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card
- On this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you have the earn rate of 0.25%.
- For up to 2% of Accelerated Earn Rate.
- This IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card gives you a choice to select your rewards plan on your own, from which some are good for shopping, some for travelling, and many more. So, with that, you get a diverse choice to select as per your expenditures.
Reward Points Redemption
- For redeeming your points, you do not need any permission, but you get to use these points on only some of them and get in the form of cash, Air Miles, or travel vouchers. This way, you can also convert your rewards in cash with IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card on your statement.
IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card Features and Benefits
i. Saving Points
On all the purchases of your saving points on your earning with your IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card in the below mentioned ways: –
- You get to have 5 saving points on all your other expenditures.
- You get to have 4 saving points at all the departmental stores.
- You get to have 5 saving points on book and dining purchases.
- You get to have 2 saving points for purchasing electronic items and consumer durables.
ii. Welcome Gift
With this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you get to have a complimentary EazyDiner Gift voucher similar to a welcome gift of 20%. With that, you will be able to have a benefit of the suitable experience at some of your chosen dining hotels or restaurants.
iii. Reward Redemption Options
This IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card provides you with the various options to save the redeem gathered points in some of the following manners: –
- You get to purchase merchandise or vouchers from the Indus Moments Rewards Catalogue.
- In the cash credit, you can 1 saving point, which is equal to Re.0.50.
- You can easily convert your saving points in IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card for InterMiles or Vitara Points.
iv. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
With this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you get 1% off on fuel surcharge waiver for those transactions, between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000 on all the petrol pumps across the nation.
v. Travel Insurance Coverage
This IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card provides you with insurance coverage on a complimentary basis for the following: –
- Lost Card Liability Cover-Up to the Credit Limit
- Lost Baggage
- Personal Air Accident Cover of up to Rs.25 lakhs.
- Lost Passport
- Missed Connecting Flight
- Delayed Baggage
- Lost Ticket
vi. Travel Plus Program
This IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card provides you with a membership for the Travel Plus Program at the worth of Rs.5,000. In addition to this, this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card gives you a visit to the international lounge for a $27 fee which can also be waived at having 8 similar waived off transactions in one year.
vii. Lounge Access
You also get access to Priority Pass Membership on a complimentary basis. In this, the IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Cardholders get to avail more than 700 lounges across the world. Add-on, as well as primary users, can access this privilege. But only 1 visit can be accessed under this in each quarter.
IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card Charges
IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card Eligibility and Documents Required
To get eligibility for the IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you need to pass this eligibility test. Below are the following overview points: –
- You need to be aged between 21 to 65 years.
- You need a self-employed or salaried person who can withdraw the salary for a minimum of Rs.3,00,000 on each annum.
- You need to validate for stable credit history.
For IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, the documentation is very straightforward and simple. Below is the following list for the document’s points: –
- You need to submit a 3 monthly statement of your salary.
- You have to give 2 passport size photos and signature-bearing with national identity cards.
- Proof of employment or business and proof of salary details.
- Income Tax Return statement, Form 16, and PAN card.
- And your application form.
How To Apply For The Card?
After checking your eligibility, if you need to apply for this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, below is the mentioned process, which is simple and quick: –
To easily get this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you should make sure to qualify for the Credit Mantri pre-screens. This will make sure that you get approved higher.
For this IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card, you need to apply through the below-mentioned steps: –
1. To begin with your IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card application, you need to visit the official site of the IndusInd Bank.
2. Now, you will be asked to fill in some details, like, pin code, mobile number, occupation, monthly income, and many more.
3. Then click on IndusInd Bank from the list of the banks and then click on IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card from all the list of the credit card.
4. Check your eligibility and enter more details.
5. And if you get qualified, you will have to complete your entire form of the IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card by entering employment details, personal details, address, and many more.
6. Enter your OTP and continue with your process.
After this entire process, and administrative will contact you from the IndusInd Bank for the documentation. Then if you qualify for the entire process, you will have your IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card at your home within the next 10-15 working days.
1. Can I smear for an IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card online?
Yes, absolutely. You can easily smear for IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card online.
2. What if my card is misplaced or taken?
If you occur to misplace or lose your credit card, call the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card customer service, and report the card if misplaced or taken. Otherwise, you can log in to your Net Banking account and report the loss.
3. I described my credit card as misplaced, but I have now originated it. What do I do in the present day?
If you improve your IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card after being well-versed, it is misplaced, do not use it. Abolish the card by wounding it and guarantee that you cut the chip in the card diagonally.
4. How do I redeem my saving Points?
You can redeem the redeemable points at united retails shops, brands, and travel bookings for countless gifts and discounts. You can also spread out to the IndusInd Bank Customer care for abiding by the saving points.
5. How can I crisscross my worthiness for this IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card?
You can crisscross your worthiness for an IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card by smearing CreditMantri and crediting your credit profile.
6. What are the joining and annual fee of the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card?
The joining fee and annual fee are not levied on this IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card.
7. Is there any joining fee for the IndusInd Platinum AuraCredit Card?
You will be obligated to pay a joining fee of Rs.500.
8. What is an advantage of the Travel Plus Program?
The Travel Plus Program gives you a comprehensive waiver of the $27 fee for staying international lounges. This waiver can, nevertheless, be accessed for only 8 visits in one year.
9. When will I grow my free of charge Priority Pass Membership?
The free membership derives from the card and can be accessed post-start. You will have to list for the similar on the Priority Pass official website. A significant opinion to note here is that only the membership of $99 is free of charge. You will have towage for the appointment. But if you grow the Travel Plus Membership too, the $27 fee for appointments will be waived for up to 8 visits in one year.
10. Is there any fuel benefit on this IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card?
You can access a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% for dealings of Rs.400 to Rs.4,000 only.
11. What is the Platinum Aura Home Plan?
Platinum Aura Home Plan is a share of the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card’s rewards program. The cardholder can appreciate special reimbursements and rewards points on all consumptions made for his/her home needs. These amplified rewards points can be used to redeem airline miles or as cashback. The reward points that can be accessed on expenditure groups are as follows: –
12. What reward points can I produce through my travel expenditures on the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card?
The reward points that you can produce through your travel expenditures or consumptions made using the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card are confidential under the IndusInd Platinum Aura Travel Plan as follows: –
14. What is the Platinum Aura Party Plan?
The Platinum Aura Party Plan is an exclusive feature under the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card Rewards Programme. Since a prosperous lifestyle weight entertaining and success out for gatherings, the Platinum Aura Credit Card rewards you for all the expenditures made under this group. The agenda of rewards grounded on this classification is as follows: –
15. What are the selections obtainable for abiding by my reward points?
You can redeem your rewards opinions as:
1. Gift Vouchers can be exchanged at the More Store.
2. Vouchers for remaining at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
4. Air Miles converted on tickets from partner airlines, etc
Over and above, this card can become lovable for all those fond of using the entertainment benefits and lifestyle privileges experiences.
You also get an advantage to share with your family and not only you. The card also offers to have the Supplementary card to share with the other family members with all the benefits as the cardholder has.