After a very long time, ICICI Bank has launched a credit card in the lifestyle premium segment. The ICICI Bank does have gemstone credit cards, but they are not worth having, as those cards are not very good with privileges and rewards.
But lastly, the ICICI Bank launched this ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card, which is a very nice outcome and has a decent amount of reward rate. This credit card is a super-premium credit card that too with Emeralde Credit Card. Let us all review this ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card in detail.
- This ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card offers you to have unlimited domestic and international lounge access.
- This Credit Card does not have a cash withdrawal fee, no over limit fee, and also no late payment fee.
- The credit card offers you many vouchers and discounts on Golf, Movies, and Health and Wellness.
- You also get to have many complimentary yearly discounts and gift vouchers with this Credit Card.
- You get the benefit of having complimentary Insurance Coverage if you face any air accident, in-transit delays, lost baggage, lost card liability, and many more.
- This Credit Card is considered the best card for lifestyle.
i. Reward Points
This ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card allows you to earn many PAYBACK points on all your transactions.
You can get: –
- 1 PAYBACK point on each Rs.100 of expenditure on the insurance categories and the utilities.
- 4 PAYBACK points on each Rs.100 of expenditure on all the retail transactions but not on fuel.
If you want to redeem your points on the Credit Card, you have many options like Movies, Appliances, Travel, Mobiles, vouchers, Lifestyle Products, and many more.
Who Should Opt For This Credit Card?
As per the many other finest quality of benefits and features, this ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card has to be everybody’s go-to credit card, but only if you are ready to pay Rs.12,000 as an annual fee, and this is not an issue for you. Moreover, this Credit Card has a stringent eligibility criterion. For this Credit Card, you need to meet the below-mentioned criteria: –
- It would help if you were an existing ICICI Bank Global Private Client.
- The monthly salary of Rs.3,00,000 or more.
- The yearly ITR filling of Rs.30 lakhs or more.
Features And Benefits
1. Annual Fee
This ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card has two different options from which you can choose any one – Monthly or Annually.
The fees’ structure is mentioned below: –
These are the options, but in my opinion, a yearly plan is considered to be the best option for any customer. But if you have some regular expenses on your list, then a monthly plan would suit you the best.
You can find this ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card with two variants. They are: –
- American Express
But from both, you need to select anyone. But suppose you are confused about selecting one. In that case, you should definitely opt for an American Express card, as this card type offers you the Da Milano and Trident Dining voucher, and these two privileges come along with an American Express card only.
3. Milestone Benefit
By the expenditure of Rs.2 lakhs, to can get Rs.5,000 of Da Milano voucher, but only with American Express card type. And you can redeem this at Mumbai Airport terminal 2 at domestic departures.
4. Birthday Benefit
You get to have a dining voucher of Rs.7,500 from Trident Hotels, but only the American Express card type can access these offers.
With that, you can get this dining voucher for all the remaining periods, not only for the 1st year till the time you are the owner of this ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card.
5. Lounge Access
- International – limitless through DreamFolks through Dreamfolks Pass Card.
- Domestic – Limitless through American or Mastercard type.
- With this ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, you get to relax at the airport lounge for free of cost, whenever you go, till you hold the ownership of the Credit Card as domestic as well as international.
- You get to have some amount of refund for up to Rs.12,000, on cancellation charges for hotel, travel, flight, or any event ticket booking, that too 2 times in one year.
6. Spa Access
With this ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, you get limitless spa access through DreamFolks.
This privilege is a very profitable benefit of this Credit Card. So, in any case, if you are a regular flyer at the domestic level, then this benefit will add to you as a great value.
- If you buy your movie tickets from BookMyShow, then on the second ticket, you get Rs.750 off, and you can have this privilege four to 4 times in one month.
This offer also includes non-movie tickets too. But the ticket should be bought through BookMyShow.
8. Wi-Fi Access
- You get to have limitless complimentary access to Boingo Wi-Fi worldwide, but this can be accessed by American Express cardholders only.
This is a super amazing offer because whenever we travel by air, they show us 10 different Wi-Fi hotspots all-around at an international airport. Still, you won’t be able to connect to any. Here, ICICI Bank gave a solution to your problem.
9. Other Benefits
- You get to have a 1.5% markup fee on Intl Txns.
- Credit shield – Rs.50,000
- On your expenditure with your ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, you can access golf.
- With this Credit Card, you won’t get a late payment fee and no over-limit fee.
- American Express has the benefit of “Live the World.”
- You also get a discount on salons, health clubs, and gyms, around the nation.
- On the services like O2 Spa, you get to have 15% off.
- On the gold-making charges, you can get 20% off at Joyalukkas around the nation.
- Many credit cards impose interest for up to 3.5% in one month on the Annual Percentage Rate, but as the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Cardholder, you need to pay only 1.99% in one month.
10. Concierge Benefits
You get to access the concierge service 24*7, which takes care of all your needs and wants right from searching for the perfect gift and reserving the perfect restaurant reservations to travel and hotel reservations. Along with that, it also gives the facility of delivering the movie tickets to you at your doorstep.
11. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
With this Credit Card, you get to have 1% off as a fuel surcharge waived off on all the fuel transitions, whichever you did on the fuel vent.
12. Insurance Cover
The below table will let you understand all the benefits that the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card wants to offer you:
Eligibility and Documents Required
- This ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card is provided to both self-employed and salaried cardholders.
- All the present customers of ICICI Bank Global Private Client are eligible to apply for the Credit Card.
- The applicant’s monthly income should be Rs.3 lakhs or more, and Annual Income Tax Returns should be filed for Rs.30 lakhs or more.
- Last 3 months salary statement.
- Proof of employment/proof of business details and proof of salary.
- Form 16, the income Tax Returns Statement, a PAN Card.
- Electricity bill, Proof of address – Ration card, etc. can be submitted
- 1 passport size photograph and signature bearing national identity cards.
- Proof of Address: You will need an Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, a Property Registration Document, a Person of Indian Origin Card, and job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement.
- Proof of Identity, you will need – PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI.
How To Apply For The Card?
- The customers are offered this card only by invitation from the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card launch. The customers who are using this Amazon application have received the notification of the invitation from Amazon through e-mail.
- From now on, the customer has to pass through some criteria to apply for the card. The digital card is a ready-to-use card for the customers. And then, the physical card will be couriered to the particular customer.
- Below the “Product” section, you can visit the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card Bank page, and on an individual basis, you can also visit the ICICI Bank website. Through this page, you can click on the button “Apply Now.” After that, you will be directed to the eligibility criteria page, where you can check that you are fit for this card or not.
- The other option is to open the Amazon application of your cell phone and open it in the web browser.
1. What is Goods and Service Tax (GST)?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a secondary tax, but also known as consumption tax too. It was levied in India on the stock of goods and services. Presently, it is noticeable at 18%.
2. What is the ICICI credit card customer care number?
The ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card customer care number is 1860 120 7777.
3. How can I convert the Payback points?
You can convert your PAYBACK points by checking out the PAYBACK website. You will have to go through the steps mentioned on the website.
4. Can I convert PAYBACK points that I received on the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card in contradiction of fuel expenditure?
Yes. You can convert your PAYBACK points to purchase fuel. Merely visit an HP fuel pump and tell your mobile number or PAYBACK number at the time of reimbursement. Lastly, say the number of points you need to convert and comprehend the deal.
5. How lengthy does it take for a converted piece to reach towards me?
It might take up to 2 weeks for a piece to reach your billing address. Vouchers will reach you instantly at your registered mobile number and Email address.
Cards Similar To The ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card
If you have a weak regular reward rate on all the expenditures, then all the other creates well to spot everything in the super-premium credit card sector. Due to all these privileges, you get to put some worth like Wi-Fi, BMS, Spa, along with many others, you get to have sensible to receive the overall return.
And, if you are a person who uses a lot of BMS and Spa facilities, you can also continue with the Super Premium Credit Card for systematic expenditure.
This way, the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card is considered as an appropriate suer-premium cardholder. Still, in any case, if you fell off from this category, then you should be up for it. Moreover, you do not need to spend much and even will not access the privilege given by the card. This way, you should opt for this ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, which gives all the benefits that a customer should expect with the lower annual fee.