You don’t have any credit cards? But you are very eager to start with one of the credit cards? Also, you want to learn that how can you spend with the help of your credit card?
All these kinds of questions can come to a full-stop if you have HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card. This credit card has many welcome benefits, has zero annual fees, and has AirMiles conversion; these are just a few of the benefits of this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Key Highlights Of HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- This HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is free for a lifetime.
- It has zero annual fees and joining fees.
- The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card has attractive offers for lifestyle and rewards.
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card has some initial benefits regarding access to 3 international and domestic lounges on a complimentary basis for Rs.2,250 or AirDine meal vouchers.
- In one year, you can get BookMyShow vouchers for Rs.3,000.
- The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card also has some enhanced reward points on selected sorts.
- It has Rs.2,000 of welcome benefits.
- You can also convert your AirMiles to British Airways, InterMiles, and Singapore Airlines.
- You can also get up to 15% off at 1,000 plus partnered restaurants.
- On HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you get to save Rs.3,000 on fuel surcharge all over the nation.
- You can get 5X reward points on purchasing the crossing expenditure of Rs.4,00,000 with the maximum 15,000 enhanced reward points on the anniversary year.
Rewards On HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Reward Program
- On the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can have 2 reward points on the expenditure of Rs.150, which upsurges to 5X on the overall reward points of the expenditure of Rs.5 lakhs or above with your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card in one year.
- Moreover, you get to use reward points converted to AirMiles at British Airways or Singapore Airlines and convert the reward points into Taj Inner Circle Reward Points.
- When you feel like abiding by the reward points, you can redeem them for appliances, gift coupons, electronics, and many more.
- You get to have 5x reward points on the succeeding purchases, which made to crossing expenditures of Rs.4,00,000 in just one year of maximum up to Rs.10,00,000 in one year.
- You also get to have 2 reward points on each Rs.150 of expenditure but except fuel transactions.
- Expected Reward Rate of 0.25% on the normal expenditures and 1% on Rs.10 lakhs of expenditures.
- You can also have some popular shopping gift vouchers.
Who Should Opt For HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
If you are just introduced to the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card and due to which you prefer to have a basic credit card, then HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is the best option to have. This credit card does not have a concept of the annual fee. Due to which you have one significant benefit: if you do not like to use this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card in the coming days, you can still have this credit card for yourself to increase your credit application ratio a little high.
Suppose you are a person who likes to visit restaurants on a very regular basis that can be protected under the Simply Indulge program. This way, the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card becomes more useful on having a 15-20% extra discount whenever you visit there regardless of the amount of the order you give for.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Features And Benefits
1. Generation Free Credit Card
The best thing about this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is not paying an annual fee or joining fee from the cardholder. As an alternative, the cardholder also benefits based on the expenditure done with the credit card.
A very much smaller number of credit cards in India are lifetime free, and one of them is HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
2. Welcome Benefits
With this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can get some big rewards and discounts, which can be said as welcome benefits. Which are mentioned below:
- With this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can get a Cleartrip voucher of Rs.2,000 but only on your first transaction.
- This HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card gives you an access of access to 2 airport lounges or 2 meal vouchers of Rs.400 of the restaurants at the airport, and with that, you also get a voucher of Swiggy of Rs.250 for the transaction done within 60 days of the card issued.
- On the expenditure of Rs.50,000 or even more in one month, then you can get Rs.500 of the BookMyShow voucher. Also, you can earn a maximum of Rs.3,000 in one year. Earlier, all the cardholders used to have one ticket free of cost on the booking through BookMyShow on Saturdays. But for now, this benefit is announced to be discontinued for the card.
- On every Friday, the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card gives a discount of Rs.1,200 for any roundtrip, and on hotel bookings, you can get Rs.1,200 off by using CTHSBCFRIDAY. And the add-on credit card will be tackled as a separate credit card.
- On every Sunday, the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card can offer you a maximum of Rs.10,000 of cashback for booking international flight tickets with MakeMyTrip. With this, the add-on credit card will be tackled as a distinct credit card.
3. Indulge Dining Program
- This HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card introduces HSBC Indulge in the dining program, with a minimum 15% discount on dining to 1,000 plus restaurants in the entire nation. Moreover, these restaurants are situated in the top popular cities.
- This program is said to be a much-improved dining program than the other programs because a lot of food chains and also not many expensive restaurants are mentioned in this list, and this is not the same case with most other programs where the bank only mentions the top restaurants and some five star or seven-star restaurants or hotels.
4. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Similar to many other credit cards, this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card also offers you a waiver on a fuel surcharge to all across the petrol pumps across the entire nation, but only on the transactions which are between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000 for up to a maximum of Rs.250 each month.
- One of the positive features of this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is, the waiver is provided at every petrol pump. In contrast, many other credit cards provide a waiver at HPCL petrol pumps or Indian Oil.
5. Additional Offers
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card offers the rewards every time on the exact period of time mentioned by the card. With this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you get discounts on Amazon Pantry, Big Basket, MakeMyTrip, and many more online porches.
6. Additional Feature
- This HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card also provides you with the feature of Zero Lost Card liability which makes sure that the cardholder does not have to face any fraudulent transactions with your card if it is lost. Also, any transactions which are carried before 24 hours of the time of the loss of the card, then it can be covered,
- Global card assistances ensure that it provides you with a replacement of an emergency credit card by HSBC within 3 days. You can also have some cash on an alternative basis for up to 22,000 openings everywhere in the biosphere. This will help you when you get stuck in any of the overseas nations.
7. Balance Transfer And Loan Facility
This HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card offers you a very well-versed loan facility. It gives 10.9% interest and 1% of the processing fee, and by that, HSBC will give you in return an Uber voucher of Rs.300.
- Airline Transfer
- British Airways executive club gives 1 reward point = 1 Kris Flyer Mile.
- Singapore Airlines gives 1 reward point = 1 Kris Flyer Mile.
- Jet Airways gives 2 reward points = 1 JPMile.
- Hotel Transfer
- 1 TIC point – ~Rs.5.
- Taj InnerCircle gives 5 reward point = 1 TIC point.
- Reward Rate: ~4.5%.
8. Instant EMI
This instant EMI facility provides you with an effortless experience to renovate the purchases into EMIs when purchasing the invention at the merchant terminals. But when you have to convert your EMIs, you need to have your minimum transaction of more than Rs.2,000. Many of the tenure options, which include 3, 6, 8, 12, 18, and 24, along with the interest rates, which fluctuate from 12% to 15% on each annum basis, this facility is available.
9. Add-On Credit Card
With this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you get an option to apply for 3 add-on credit cards but only for your immediate family members, which includes spouse, children, siblings, and parents, but they should be more than 18 years of age. This add-on credit card is offered with zero extra cost. All the expenditures with the credit card will be billed, contradicting the primary cardholder, and it goes similar to the limit of expenditure.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Fees
This below is the table of the yearly savings on the expenditure with HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card: –
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility And Documents Required
With your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card application form, you will also have to give valid proof of address, identity, and income.
Also, the document submission list will differ from person to person.
But, the common general list of mandatory documents is mentioned below: –
- Address Proof – Passport, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Identity Proof – PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, and Passport.
- Income Proof – Form 16, Latest Payslips, Latest Income Tax Returns.
How To Apply For The Card?
To apply for this credit card, you need to follow the below-mentioned stages: –
- You need to check the authorized internet site of the bank to start the process for your application.
- Then you will have to fill out some basic details by just entering income, mobile number, existing cards, and many more.
- Then you will have to filter the results of the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Then you can ‘Check Eligibility for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card and give more details.
- As per the details asked, you can fill out the entire application form with detailed information.
- You can authorize your OPT application, which has been sent on your phone from your registered mobile number.
- Then you may submit your application form.
On your applying, a bank executive will give you a call and set a time and date as per your convenience to file the documentation. With that, a field officer will come to the mentioned place to collect all the documents. On that note, the bank will examine all the documents, and if you get qualified, then the card will be delivered to your address within 12-15 working days.
1. In what way do I convert the reward points earned on the Platinum Times Credit Card?
You can convert the reward points by net banking or post.
2. Do I get cash back or AirMiles on the HSBC Visa Platinum Times Credit Card?
No. You get reward points only. Nevertheless, if you need, you can convert your reward points into AirMiles. You will get 100 InterMiles for each 1,000 of the reward points.
3. Can I hand over the balance from my other credit card to HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card?
Yes. You may hand over the remaining amount on your other bank’s credit card to HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card. The balance handover processing fee is Rs.250 or 1.00% of the Balance transfer amount; either is advanced.
4. Can I make worldwide dealings on HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card?
Yes. You can make worldwide dealings on this HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card. You will be stimulated with a mark-up fee which is 3.50% of the summated. This will be functional to the contract made foreign for both retail as well as online. The fee is also functional on dealings made in India, where the POS mechanism is recorded in an alternative nation. For example, Duty-Free shops.
5. What is the legitimacy of the reward points produced on this card?
Your reward points are legal for two years from the time of accumulation. So, all facts received in July 2019 will decrease in July 2021.
6. Are there any goods that the free of charge purchase protection is not cover?
Yes. The purchase protection does not cover any harm or forfeiture instigated by fire to flammable articles in nature, motor vehicles, pedal cycle deeds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, business books, manuscripts, precious stones, jewellery of any kind, valuables, and certificates.
7. What is the interest-free period on this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
You get to relish an interest-free period for up to 50 days on this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
8. Is there any capacity on the points that you earn?
No. There is no capacity on the points that you earn. Nevertheless, points received on cover dealings will be covered at 2,000 points per deal.
9. How do I brand an entitlement for the accidental death insurance?
To make an entitlement, the cardholder’s lawful inheritor requires to close the bank of any accidental death within 30 days of its happening. They can do this by transferring an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Post this; all applicable credentials want to be succumbed by the lawful inheritor.
10. What is the credit perimeter on the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
The credit perimeter on HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card will be transferred to you by HSBC at the stretch of card issuing. You can also discover it in your credit card declarationproducedeach month—the bank assets are the right to diminish the credit perimeter on the card at any period. You can also smear for evaluation of the allocated credit perimeter at any period after implementation of six months.
11. Does the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card deliver airport lounge admission?
Presently, the card does not deliver any courtesy airport lounge admissibility.
12. How does the rewards organization exertion on the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
You can receive 2 reward points for each Rs.150 of expenditure. Likewise, if you consume previously had an expenditure of an extra than Rs.4 lakhs in one year, each succeeding acquisition after that will come to be to you for up to 10 rewards points. For expenditure on dining, telecom, and hotels, you can get up to 6 reward points for the first 12 months of card arrangement.
13. What is the legitimacy of the reward points on the HSBC Visa Platinum Card?
All the reward points accumulated on the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card are legal for 3 years. After the 3-year dated, you will misplace all the points if the points endure vacantly.
Cards Similar to The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
This HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is considered the best card for beginners who do not have a credit card on this particular point. Also, if you have any other credit card, you can have this HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card as this credit card has zero yearly fees. The additional benefit is that you do not have to pay any extra cost on any expenditure that also seems to have that your credit point will also get affected and get decrease. Gradually it leads to an increase in your credit score.