With this, HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card has collaborated with the HDFC travel credit card. It also allows you to enjoy the privileges under the InterMiles Program with the Jet Privilege. This HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card is basically constructed for all the common regular travelers. You can also save a lot on air travel in the form of earnings of the InterMiles, discounts, and access to the airport lounge.
Rewards on HDFC Bank Jet Privilege World Credit Card
- You can earn 18 JPMiles for each Rs.150 of expenditure on many of the flight bookings from jetairways.com.
- You can earn 6 JPMiles on each Rs.150 of expenditure on many retail purchases from your credit card.
How can you redeem the reward points you earned on HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card?
All the reward points’ replacement can get JPMiles on all the transactions you do with this HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card. Therefore, by adding your Jet Privilege Number, you will be eligible to redeem the JPMiles from the Jet Privilege website.
To understand more about the HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card, it is said that you will be able to communicate the HDFC credit card customer care and know about the HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card.
HDFC Bank Jet Privilege World Credit Card Features and Benefits
1. Welcome Bonus
- You can get one Base Fare Waived off Jet Airways Ticket on a free of charge basis for domestic travel.
- You also get a discount voucher of Rs.750 on booking a return ticket for domestic travel.
- You get the bonus of 3,750 JPMiles on the first swipe, which has to be within 90 days of the setup of the card.
- You get the bonus of 2,250 JPMiles on the retail expenditure of Rs.75,000 or above, which has to be within 90 days of the card setup.
2. Airport Lounge Access
- Priority Pass (International): 5 Visits
- Mastercard (Domestic): 4 for Primary Cardholder
3. Benefits Of HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card
i. You get to earn JPMiles at 4% of the rate.
ii. JP Miles Accrual Rate – You get6 JPMiles or Rs.150 on retail spend or even 18 JPMiles or Rs.150 on flight booking with Jet Airways website or 8.25 JPMiles or Rs.150 on retail expenditure with JPMiles partners with an extra JPMiles program.
iii. Discounts – You can get a5% Discount on the based-on tickets booked from Jet Airways.
iv. Renewal Fee waiver–While the renewal process, all the cardholders get 3,000 InterMiles and with that also Rs.500 of the discount voucher on your return flight tickets if you book through the InterMiles website. You have to spend Rs.3 Lakhs per year to get your renewal fees waived off.
v. Complimentary Airport lounge access – You get 5 Complimentary Priority Pass to avail with 600+ Lounges around the world in one calendar year. Also, you can access with MasterCard Lounge Program.
vi. Additional Baggage Allowance -You get 10kgs for Premiere and 5kgs for Economy Class.
vii. Special Features –You can get an extended validity of JPMiles for almost 5 years and have premier check-in for all the domestic flights with JetAirways.
viii. Tier Points – You can get 1 Tier Point on each Rs.2,00,000 of expenditure on any retails of your card.
4. Earn InterMiles
All the cardholders will get the ability to earn InterMiles in some of the following ways. They are:
- You get 6 InterMiles on every Rs.150 on your expenditure.
- You get 12 InterMiles on every Rs.150 of expenditure on flight booking with the InterMiles website.
5. Discount On Etihad Airways
Using this HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card, you can access the discount while booking the Etihad Airways tickets via the InterMiles website. Discounts can be accessed in some of the following ways. They are:
- You can get 5% off on Economy Class Ticket Booking.
- You can get 10% off on Business Class Ticket Booking.
With this, the cardholders get to earn 2.5 times more reward points on Etihad Airways Ticket Booking.
6. Airport Lounge Access
With this HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card, you can get complimentary lounge access presented to the cardholders in two different ways. They are: –
- You get access to the complimentary Priority Pass Membership, with an addition of 5 free visits each year.
- You also get 4 free domestic lounge visits if you have Visa or Mastercard Lounge Access Program.
- You can get access to more than 600 airport lounges across the ocean; you can get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership to all the cardholders. With that, you can get some lounge facilities, like, high-speed internet, telephone, conference rooms, and many more.
7. Dining Benefits
You can get a Dineout Passport Membership that provides you the offers like: –
- You can get 35% off on dining with the usage of the InterMiles HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card.
- You get an early avail to all the festivals and events, just like Gourmetlicious.
- It also gives an assurance of a flat 25% off at more than 2,000 premium restaurants.
- You get 1+1 on the buffet at more than 200 restaurants.
- Also, it provides 10% additional off on InterMiles HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card.
8. Other Benefits
Other than the above-mentioned privileges, you also get some additional benefits. They are: –
- There will not be any cost of the lost card liability cover.
- You get an advantage of a low interest rate on rotating credit which is just 1.99%.
- You get the limit of up to 3 add-on cards to one primary card.
This HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card is a collaboration with Jet Airways and HDFC Bank that presents first-class travel privileges and some other exclusive benefits for all the consumers of the bank. This credit card is made especially for the common regular traveller and is one of the best-presented credit cards from HDFC Bank.
Also, Jet Airways is moderately preserved by Etihad Airways; in this, your JPMiles can be easily used to buy tickets from any of the partnered airlines of Jet Airways such as Delta, Air France, Aero Mexico, Air Canada, Etihad Airways, and Virgin Atlantic.
HDFC Bank Jet Privilege World Credit Card Fees and Charges
HDFC Bank Jet Privilege World Credit Card Eligibility and Documents Required
To be eligible for HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card, the applicant needs to meet criteria of age criteria which is shown below: –
1. For Salaried Applicants
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum Age- 60 years
2. For Self-employed
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum Age- 65 years
Note: The add-on cardholder needs to be at least 15 years of age.
The primary applicant has to be a resident or non-resident of India.
Other than these, there are other requirements too regarding the credit score, which need to be maintained. They are the city of residence, and likewise many more. The income criterion is also set by the bank, which has to be met if you want to get this credit card for yourself.
The following documents are needed to get accepted for the HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card. They are:
How To Apply For The HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card?
For this HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card, you have 2 options to apply. One is offline, going to the nearest branch of HDFC, fill the application form and submit there, and the other one is online, by just visiting the website of HDFC Bank and apply for the card. You can even call on the customer care number to apply for the card.
So, if you are planning to apply for the card online, then here are the steps to follow: –
- First, you will have to check the eligibility, so click on it, then tap on the age of HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card on the official website.
- Then you will be asked to fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Then you will have to upload some important documents, which will be requested during the process.
- After you give in to the form, you will receive a stalking ID on the website. This ID will help you to know your application status for your credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The JetPrivilege Program is still on?
No. The JetPrivilege Program is run by Etihad Airways, and now it is named as InterMiles Program.
2. On the card, I am already a Jet Privilege Member. But how can I access the benefits now?
As the Jet Privilege Program is now shut off and no longer into operational position, the membership will get routinely be relocated to the InterMiles Program, based on your Membership Tier you will be presently enjoying.
For example, if you are a Gold Tier Member, you will be transported to a corresponding Tier to the InterMiles Program.
3. How can I use the InterMiles?
You can access the accrued InterMiles to book tickets on the InterMiles website. If you get access to these books called Etihad Airways Flights, you can get extra discounts and enhanced rewards as well.
4. How can I access the Priority Pass Membership?
You can get the Priority Pass Membership on your HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card and when you receive the card you can get 5 free visits, which are also presented along with it.
5. Does this HDFC Bank Credit Card also contain an EMV Chip along with a magnetic strip?
Yes, HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card come with both EMV Chip and Magnetic strips.
6. After swiping my card, how much time it takes to get install all my JPMiles to get added to my account?
After the first swipe, it just takes 7 days to install in your account. Moreover, other swipes at all the marketing outlets are as the part of JPMiles Programme will gather the JPMiles which will get credited to your account within 45 working days.
7. If my card gets stolen or lost. What should I do?
You will have to immediately connect the HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card Customer Service and let them know about the loss of the card. After that, all the activity and charges on this stolen or lost card will not be qualified to you. Then another replacement card will be arranged for you.
8. How can I earn reward points on my HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card?
The reward points with this HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card are the JPMiles, and these can be earned whenever you swipe your card at any trade outlet as part of the buying of a product or service. The gathered points can get credited to your JPMiles account and can be redeemed consequently.
9. In what type of trade outlets can I use my card?
The HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card can be used at any retail outlet that admits cards. You can access it for traveling, at movies, for shopping, online transactions, and many more.
10. How can I pay my monthly dues for the HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card?
Same as the other credit card you do, the process is similar with this credit card -by Cheque, Cash, at the ATMs, or through net banking.
Cards Similar to the HDFC Bank Jet Privilege World Credit Card
This HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card is the best Jet card, as it gives you JPMiles rather than just reward points. So, people who are interested in JPMiles should definitely opt for HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card. To reach the tier has made it now very easy. One of the huge advantages of HDFC Jet Airways Credit Card is to get Jet Privilege Tier Points.
If you are in the hunt for a better Jet Credit Card or a person who spent a lot, you should opt for this HDFC Jet Privilege World Credit Card, which offers you to earn JPMilesin more easy way. If you are thinking to plan very often to travel, ha this is the card exactly for you.