If you remember your experience of reading credit card reviews, you will find that you have hardly seen this card as a competitor or similar! So, Should we apply for this card? Well, all the questions are answered in “IndusInd Iconia American Express credit card and its review”.
- Two reward plan – 2 and 1.5 reward points are awarded on weekends and weekdays, respectively.
- Some offers on dining, hotels exist but are not revealed properly.
- 8 lounge access in every year – which is quite appropriate.
- The joining fee is Rs 3500 and zero annual fee.
Who should opt for this card?
Every credit card has some plus and minus points as well. We know that different credit card offers different features and rewards – we may be confused sometimes. But there is no confusion – because the rewards program is so limited that everyone can remember it easily! Fortunately, the annual fee is zero, and there is no transaction goal to make it free. The question comes, who should apply for this card and, most importantly, who will benefit most by applying for this card.
Some people who think that they don’t want unnecessary rewards and don’t want to pay the annual fee can apply for this card. But other cards do not charge the annual fee. But here, the plus point arises. In other cards, you will not get the same rewards on international expenses as compared to a domestic one. And probably, the fields of charges are short in this card. So, considering these all things, if you expense at international items more frequently, you are benefited a bit.
Features And Benefits
The rewards program is tiny compared to other credit cards and the fees.
i. Rewards in some cases: You have seen that ultimately you are getting two types of rewards – one for weekdays and weekends. For weekdays, you will be awarded 1.5 reward points per expense value of 100, and for weekends, the rewards are increased to 2 reward points per expense value of Rs 100. And nothing much to talk about the rewards.
ii. Lounge access: At every gap of 4 months – means 3 times in a year, you will get 2 free lounge visits absolutely free.
iii. Make secure transaction: Using the American Express eye click feature, you need not be worried about security. Just wave your card, and everything is done!
iv. Complimentary golf game and golf lesson: You can enjoy 1 complimentary game and class lesson per quarter. This offer is valid at golf clubs in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, and Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required
- You have to be an Indian.
- Your age should be between 18 – 60 years old.
- The minimum income requirement is Rs 3.6 lakh per annum if you are a salaried person. And for a self–employed person, the minimum income should be Rs 4.8 lakh per annum.
- A good credit score and credit history is needed.
- A proof of identity, proof of address/residence is sufficient for applying for this card.
You can choose anyone for each case from the below list:
- AADHAR card, PAN card, Voter card slip, driving license – for identity proof.
- Ration card, water bill, gas connection bill, the electric bill – for address proof.
- Form 16 or last 2 months payslip – for income proof.
How to apply for this card?:
Let’s discuss the point for the interested one.
- Go to the official website www.indusind.com.You will find some questions are asking for details. Fill very carefully.
- In the second step, you have to fill in some other fields – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income, and so on. Keep all the documents ready in your hand to avoid an error.
- Fill the forms very carefully. And also, read all the disclaimer terms and conditions before applying.
I am not describing all the points for applying for the card. It is a straightforward process. Fill in the form and enter the next form by clicking on the “next” button. Remember- forms will be rejected in case of any false information.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the credit limit of IRCTC SBI premier cards?
Every time this question comes to your mind, you should remember that not only for HDFC – any bank does not disclose it. The only reason behind this is that the bank will decide this by seeing your credit performance.
2. What is the grace period?
On the official site, it is clearly mentioned that the interest-free period or grace period is 50 days.
3. Can I get free lounge access overseas?
Ans: Nope. Free lounge access is offered only in the domestic lounge and airport.
Considering all the situations, this credit card does not hold smart value for a mid-budget customer. But, it suits many of you.
I hope you have cleared all your doubts by reading this article. Thank you and see you again later!