This Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card has a huge big variety of cards to select from. All the cards are designed in their way, and each carries something special and different from the other. The card, which gives benefits in the entertainment world and pays attention to the daily cashback, becomes the popular card, which is Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card.
So, let’s jump into the card review and know about the rewards, offers, and many more.
Key Highlights Of Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
- A welcome gift is offered by BookMyShow of Rs.2,000.
- On the cab rides and movie tickets, it gives you discounts and cashback.
- For groceries and at the supermarket, you get 5% cashback.
- Around 850 restaurants, it offers a dining discount.
- On every Rs.150 expenditure, it gives you 3X reward points.
Reward On Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card reward point is usually being changed from time to time and reduced.
The value of Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card Reward Point: –
- 1 reward point on every Rs.100 is given.
- 1 reward point = ~0.27 Ps
Categories of 5X reward points: –
- Airline Ticket Reservation
What Makes Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card Better Than Other Credit Cards?
All the cashback money is directly received in your credit card account in this card, and there is no fuss around it. If you are looking for a better card and an easy method card that can be used in daily life, you must check out this card or opt for this card.
Who Should Opt for Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card?
If you find a card with a huge amount of discounts and cashback, you should opt for Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card. So, this card is considered moreover for those kinds of people.
- Daily cashback offers on every expenditure.
- If you are looking for travel and hotel benefits.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card Featured And Benefits
1. Annual Fee
With this card, you get a fee waiver if you do excess expenditure above Rs.1,20,000in one year. But the annual fee is worth Rs.999, and the joining fee is worth Rs.999. So, you have a chance to enjoy this benefit.
2. At Departmental Stores You Can Get 5% Cashback
This card benefits a lot of places as we shop every month and we do waste a lot of money on it. But when you have this card, you do not need to think much but need to buy much as you get 5% cashback but only if you buy from the supermarket or departmental stores. This card gives cashback on a minimum transaction of Rs.1,000 or more and a maximum of Rs.500 every month.
3. Other Rewards
If you have a Manhattan Credit Card and use it on all the other expenses, you get 3X reward points on every Rs.150. You can also earn 5,000 reward points on the joining fees on payment.
4. Supplementary Credit Card
You can also have a Supplementary Credit Card which can have some extended benefits with your credit card for your family for a lifetime.
5. Contactless Credit Card
With the help of this credit card, you can have fast payments, freedom from cash, and can also secure your payments through the process of contactless credit card transactions.
6. Secure Online Transactions
While having an online transaction with this Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card, you can have full security. While transacting, you will receive an OTP verification. That will go through the 3D security that the transaction has been taking place from your side and not unknown.
7. Digital Payment Solutions
Through the digital process of instant payment, you can use the benefit of payment solutions through Samsung Pay, Bharat Bill Payment, and BharatQR.
8. Online Banking SC Mobile
You can have your online banking and Standard Chartered Mobile through instant card payments, making it very convenient and keeping track of your card balance.
Any transactions which are above Rs.5,000, you can make it convert to EMI with Kuch Bhi on EMI via Standard Chartered Mobile or online banking. Through this, you will have an option to have good pricing and flexible tenure opportunity.
10. 360-degree Rewards
The credit card has also launched a special online catalogue to redeem Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card’s reward points with the Standard Chartered 360-degree rewards program.
On this credit card, you can also take loans of up to Rs.5,00,000, and the tenure will be from 12 to 60 months.
12. Balance Transfer
If you want to transfer the money from other banks, you can transfer up to Rs.5,00,000 at some good interest rate.
13. Balance On EMI
If you like, you can convert your full outstanding amount in EMI with no processing fee charged up to Rs.5,00,000.
14. Travel Benefits and Entertainment Benefits
With all these benefits, this card has two special benefits which we all are always fond of. Which are: –
Travel Benefits and Entertainment Benefits.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card Fees And Charges
- Annual Fees – This card has Rs.999 annual fees and a joining fee of Rs.999.
- Overseas Transactions – Transaction fee of 3.5%
- Reward Handling Charges – shipping of physical products would be charged with Rs.99 that too for free online vouchers.
- Late Payment Fees – Rs.100-800.
- Interest Charges on Retail Purchases – 3.49% per month.
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% of the withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of Rs.300.
- Interest Charges on Cash Advance – 3.49% per month.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card Eligibility And Documents Required
1. If you want to buy this card, you should be a salaried person, or else you should have anyone premium credit card in India.
2. Your credit history should be good enough to satisfy the card.
3. If you want to approve this card, the simple thing is, you should earn more than Rs.50,000 monthly.
4. The cardholder’s age should be 21 to 65 years.
5. The cardholder should be staying in the sourcing city or the location of the bank.
Documents you need while the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card application process are: –
1. Any Photo Identity
Voter ID Card
2. Any Residential Proof
Credit Card Statement
Latest to three-month salary slip
4. Self-Employed Businessman
Business continuity proof (Latest) and certified financials
5. Self-Employed Professionals
Business continuity proof
Latest IT returns
How To Apply For The Card?
The process to apply for this particular card is very simple and easy. The site is in very layman’s language.
So, I would like to suggest visit this link given below and follow the steps one by one and give the details they ask for.
1. How much time does the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card takes it to apply?
To apply for Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card just takes few minutes. On the spot, the bank gives you the response for your application with an in-principle decision. As soon as you submit all the mentioned documents, the bank will take 7-15 days to process and then the card will be to you.
2. Can you check the status of your application for a Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card? If yes, how?
Yes. The Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card provides you a facility to check your status for your application on the official website itself. And if you want to know the status then you can go to the credit card section and select the option of ‘Track Credit Card Application’. After that, it will ask you to enter the details and then you can submit it.
3. Does the cardholder need to pay for using the credit card abroad?
Yes. With this Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card, you need to pay a little extra for each international transaction with the minimum charge of 3.5% transactional fee.
4. If you want to have some more details regarding the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card then how can you get that?
If you want to have more details regarding the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card then you can visit the official website of the bank or reach out to the nearest branch to know the details about the credit card.
5. To have this credit card what will be the obligations?
The due amount will just rise every month higher and higher of the below titles: –
i. There can be statement outstanding of 5%.
ii. There you can also total up all the installments of fees, billed, other charges, interest, any amount which is above the limit and with that the principal of 1%.
In any chance, you have the not paid the due amount of the last month and that carries to the coming month than you can add it to the due amount on minimum basis.
6. On the yearly basis, how much of the Government Service Tax is charged?
All the products on which you can enforced with all taxable supplies from 1st July, 2017, Goods and Services Tax that is GST will be levied off.
7. With this card can I expect that after spending certain amount in one year, I can reverse my annual fee?
No. with this card you cannot expect to get your annual fee get reversed in any case, as this kind of feature is not added to this credit card.
8. What is the process to redeem the reward points with this credit card?
With this card you can redeem your reward points through net banking or log-in to Standard Chartered Mobile Applications.
9. What is the Customer Care Number for the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card?
The customer care number for the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card is (prefix Local/STD Code) 66014444.
Cards Similar To the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card has a lot of categories which has a less annual fee. There is some other credit card too which offers some good cashback with a better annual fee.
This Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card has a lot of entertainment benefits. By going through all these benefits, you can get this card for you, which will surely be useful in many ways, as this many of the benefits are not offered by any other credit card.