India’s first health-focused credit card is RBL bank practo – from the name, you can understand that there is a contribution of two companies to introduce this card. The speciality of this card is – it is dedicated to health issues and its solution. So, you will never face any compromise in their services. Apart from these, you will get 8 lounge access.
So, should you apply for it, what are the benefits – everything will be discussed in the topic “RBL bank practo plus credit card and its review in 2021”.
- 1 complimentary health check-up for your whole family.
- You don’t need to go anywhere for testing – they will collect samples from your doorstep.
- Medicines will be delivered to your home.
- 1 health cash point can be earned on every expense value of Rs 100.
- 8 lounge access every year.
There are some things you need to know about the rewards –
- The reward points or health cash points will be automatically credited to the Practo account every month.
- Each reward points stand for Rs 1 – so it is very worth it!
Features And Benefits
1. Rewards program: The reward program is so small that there is nothing to be elaborated on. The only reward you can get from this credit card is free health check–up or health cash points, which are ultimately used only in health services.
2. Airports and lounge accesses: One of the best things about this credit card I must appreciate is giving you lounge access. You can enjoy 8 airports and lounge access in a year.
3. Unlimited health check-up: Using this credit card, you can get unlimited health consultations for both you and your family members using the chat option available in the practo.
4. Good services: There are some services that are offered –they will pick up samples from your home, and the test report will be delivered as a soft copy within 1 day.
5. Auto-debit fees: If you forgot to pay the fees in time and have an account on RBL bank with a sufficient balance, the fees and charges would be automatically debited.
Fees And Charges
Who should opt for this card?
Yes, this is a big question! People who are highly conscious about health and spend much on medicines and tests frequently – may apply for this card. It may happen that, in a family, most of the members are ill or suffering from such diseases that require regular health check-ups – they will be benefited most.
You will also get lounge access as a bonus gift! But if you visit the doctor’s chamber, often you need not apply for this card – because you will not get any rewards except a health check-up!
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required
- You have to be between 21 – 65 years old.
- You have to be Indian.
- There is an option for a term deposit scheme – you can lock your money for a temporary period. But only an individual term deposit (TD) is allowed; you cannot create it with add-on members. And the minimum amount of term deposit is Rs 15000.
Here are the list of the following documents
- Identity proof– you can choose any of the following- PAN card, AADHAR card, Voter Id slip as proof.
- Address/residence proof– An address proof is also required. You can choose any of the following-ration card bills of the telephone exchange, gas connection bill, electric bill, or anything.
- Income proof – Another important document is income proof, and you can show the Latest pay slip of three months, Form 16, or anything as income proof.
Advantages And Disadvantages
There are some advantages and disadvantages
How To apply for this card?
- Go to the official website www.practo.com in there will be some questions which require some details. Fill very carefully.
- In the second step, you have to fill in some other fields – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income, and so on. Keep all the documents ready in your hand to avoid an error.
- Fill up everything in the form. Don’t provide any false information because that will lead to the cancellation of the application. And yes, before submitting, read all the terms and conditions carefully.
Not everything about the application process is required for elaboration because you have to fill it up according to your condition and details. Fill in the form and enter the next step by clicking on a button that may appear at the bottom of the page. Be very careful while giving information – because the application process will be rejected if you provide false information.
How one can pay the fees for a credit card?
As I have discussed previously, the fees will be debited automatically if you have a sufficient balance in your bank account. And of course, you have other options available also.
- You can pay via UPI payment.
- From another bank, you can pay the amount by transferring the balance.
- And of course, the traditional cash payment is available.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is any reward available except the health-related?
Sorry, my friend! Here you will get health-related rewards because the motivation behind introducing this card is to provide health check-up benefits.
2. How much will I be charged while travelling overseas?
You will be charged at the rate of 3.5%.
3. How long will I get health consultancies?
You can get unlimited health consultancies via chat for 24 x 7 hours.
4. What is the credit limit?
The officials have not mentioned anything about the credit limit, and it depends on your credit score and your income.
After reading the whole article, you can understand what I meant to say. Neither you can neglect the disadvantages, nor you can deny by seeing the advantages only. What you can do is – you can tally the rewards/fees ratio and then take the decision.
I know that everything about a card cannot be discussed in a single article – still, I tried to wrap up the essential and main things. See you in another article!