One of the best premium credit cards is HDFC Infinia. Apart from other banks, this specific credit card stands out from the other credit cards of HDFC itself. Specifically, the lounge access and golf rounds should attract premium users much. So, those who are thinking of applying for this card must check ‘HDFC bank Infinia credit card and its review’. Because it is a special credit card, and anyone cannot apply for this card. Let’s roll on!
Key-Highlights Of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- Good rewards, discounts will easily attract you the first time you see this card.
- Unlike any other card, Infinia offers unlimited access to lounge and golf rounds. So, not be limited in enjoy!
- Transaction charge in a foreign country is lower than in others.
- 24 x 7 hours concierge service regarding much professional advice.
- Conversion of purchase values into EMI schemes is also available here.
- Special discounts are offered on selected food items separately.
Rewards On HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
We expect good rewards from a premium credit card – and so it happens in the case of the HDFC Infinia credit card.
Features And Benefits Of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
If you look carefully, you will find that we often pronounce this card’s name and make a comparison with this card. Because it has almost every feature associated with it.
1. Rewards Are Plenty
If you checkpoint 2, you can see that you will be awarded some reward points from almost everywhere. Starting from shopping, dining and ending to travels – you will get enough rewards. Also, you can waive off your renewal fee and get 10000 reward points along with it.
2. Convert purchases Into EMI
Big purchase values can be converted easily by using this card. But you have to purchase that item first.
3. Enjoy Golf Rounds
This must be the most vital point to many people who love golf playing. Like every premium card, this also offers a golf round. But the difference is that HDFC Infinia credit card offers unlimited golf rounds at selected golf courses in India. Book golf courses by dialling 1800 118 887.
4. Lowest Fee In A Foreign Country
There is nothing special to discuss this point. Although the charges are lower than others, the amount is not too low to consider. Like every other credit card, it charges only 2% of the expense amount in a foreign country.
5. Zero Charges For Loss Of Card
By chance, if you lose your card, you have to pay nothing in case of the report at the bank within 24 hours. The same rule is applied if any fraudulent transaction is made through the card.
6. High Grace Period
Do the transactions without any charges within 50 days of the grace period.
7. 24 x 7 Hours Of Concierge Service
Premium cards should have premium features – so does it. Enjoy free advice regarding table reservation, gift deliveries, planning events booking golf rounds and much more by just dialling 1800 118 887. Concierge service will be done via phone call.
8. Priority Pass And Lounge Access
Another big benefit is there. You can get unlimited, not a particular number of lounge access at 1000+ airports in and outside of India. The same rule is also applicable for add-on card members.
9. Special Discounts On Selected Food Items
You will be given complimentary dine out passport membership which gives you some discounts on selected items like – 25% discount at 2000+ selected restaurants, gets 1 free with 1 buffet at 200 restaurants, get 1 free with 1 food or drinks on selected restaurants. Not finished yet! You will get early access to GIRF, like special events and festivals. And if you pay the bills with Dineout Pay, you can avail 15% extra discount. [Supported over 10000 selected restaurants]
10. The Fuel Charge Is Also Low
Only 1 % of the transaction amount ranges between Rs 400 and 100000 will be charged. But sorry to say that you will not earn any reward points.
11. Enough Coverage Amount
- One of the common features of a premium card is maintained here also. It comes with
- Worth Rs 3 crore will be claimed due to death in an air accident.
- Rs 50 lakh of coverage amount can be claimed due to emergency hospitalization while travelling.
- Your family members will get credit card shield cover in case of the death of the primary cardholder.
Why The HDFC Infinia Is Better Than Others?
I will appreciate this credit card because of its good benefits and features. Also, other cards came into comparison with it but did not win totally. See them below:
Who Should Opt For This Credit Card?
The net income constraint in the eligibility criteria makes it clear that this card is for the ‘fancy’ users. [Eligibility criteria are discussed in point 4] People who love to travel, shop, and enjoy golf rounds – the card suits them. Saving is not at all a thing of concern to them. Rather they love to spend money for enjoying their life. A luxurious lifestyle is their motto. Daily usage patterns are completely different from other people. They should be the main users of this card. Rewards attract them much, and they don’t hesitate to follow the transaction or any other goals to avail the rewards. Of course, not all rich people need to apply for this card!
The credit card is exclusively for premium users. If you are a group member who has a net income excellent, you may apply for this card. You have to be that. Otherwise, you will be struck at the constraint of eligibility criteria. There is no question of common people applying for this card.
Fees Of HDFC Infinia Credit Card
It is not a new thing that a premium level credit card will charge higher than others. But I am quite satisfied with the charges because they can be tolerated from the point of view of benefits.
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required For HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
HDFC has introduced this card only for their existing premium customer.
- Your income should be very high – for example, 2.5 lakhs to 4 lakhs per month.
- You have to build a high relationship with HDFC bank and be associated with various bank products. In a word, you have to be a pre-existing customer. If the bank finds that you are fit with this card, you will be given the invitation!
- You already have a premium card with a very high credit limit. And Infinia will be added to your credit history as another side card.
As the card is issued against your good relationship and fully the bank’s decision to give you the opportunity, you have not to show any documents for applying for this card. Maybe an application or statement is enough for it. But for further requirements, see the list below:
- Identity proof– you can choose any of the following- PAN card, AADHAR card, Voter Id slip as proof.
- Address/residence proof– An address proof is also required. You can choose any of the following-ration cards, electric bill, water bill, telephone exchange bill, bill of new gas connection, or anything.
- Income proof – This is the most important document you have to show. You can show the Latest pay slip of three months, Form 16, or anything as income proof.
Similar Cards Of HDFC Infinia Credit Card
There are similar credit cards like SBI Elite, Amex platinum card, which also stand in comparison with this card.
How To Apply For This Card?
Actually, there is no proper application process because it is not accessible to all kinds of people. If you got the invitation for this card, you might apply for this card. The process is totally online or offline. Here I am describing the online process.
- Go to the official website https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/credit-cards/infinia-credit-card. At the bottom of the page, you will find the option of applying with a button named “APPLY NOW”. Click on that. You will find some questions are asking for details. Fill very carefully.
- In the second step, you have to fill in some other fields – mobile number, PAN number, pin code, Net annual income, and so on. Keep all the documents ready in your hand to avoid an error.
- Fill the forms very carefully. And also, read all the disclaimer terms and conditions before applying.
I am not describing all the points for applying for the card. It is a pretty simple process. Fill in the form and enter the next form by clicking on the “next” button. Remember- forms will be rejected in case of any false information.
Doubts should be there because of this conflicting type of card! Well, let me clear those.
1. What is the credit limit of this credit card?
Generally, it is Rs 8 to 10 lakhs. But it depends on the bank.
2. Is a premium credit card needed for applying for this card?
Yes, the bank will check your usage pattern and decide whether you are fit for this credit card or not.
3. Is it the best premium card?
It is not to say yes or no by not checking all the credit cards. Nowadays, every bank is competing with each other. But in my opinion, it is far better than other credit cards except for the annual fee.
The time has come for taking the boldest decision – whether you should apply for this card or not. I am indicating to the fancy, rich people for taking this decision. My suggestion is, of course! Here I am talking to only those ‘fancy’ persons. See, you want a credit card for all-in-one purposes. You want a premium card that offers premium features. But the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card offers more benefits like golf rounds, good insurance coverage than others. Being a premium card, it enables many luxurious features for you. My vote will always go for Yes Bank’s yes first exclusive credit card, considering all the aspects.