Taking ownership of a property can be quite troublesome as it requires several documents related to the property. Moreover, these documents have to be verified, which takes a hell of a lot of time. Among all the documents, an encumbrance certificate is a stepping stone that lays the foundation for a legitimate transferring process. This article will find a detailed procedure to acquire an encumbrance certificate For Telangana both online And offline for a concerned property.
Why Is An Encumbrance Certificate Needed In Telangana?
An encumbrance certificate certifies that no dues on the property and clear ownership of the property are concerned. When an individual applies for a loan or buys/sells the property to a prospective buyer, it is needed. The encumbrance certificate shows all the details of the transaction done on a particular property.
Before applying, we should look into the Application fees levied to acquire the certificate:
The applicant has to pay Rs. 25 as a service charge, and the charges of the application and related stuff also have to be borne by the applicant. But further charges depend upon the subscription chosen :
- If the applied period of years on the certificate is less than 30 years of service of the property, than it costs Rs 225 for it
- Beyond this period, a sum of Rs 525 is to be spent by the applicant.
How To Get An Encumbrance Certificate For Telangana Online?
1. Visit The Official Portal
The link for the portal is https://registration.telangana.gov.in/.
2. Select ‘Encumbrance Certificate’
3. Mention Details
4. Select Submit
5. Choose Search Criteria
6. Give Details According To The Requirement
How To Get An Encumbrance Certificate For Telangana Offline?
If you want to proceed with an offline application of the certificate, then follow the pointers below:
1. Application form which can be avoided form the sub-registrar office
2. A self-attested duplicate copy of Address proof of the applicant
3. An application Mentioning the Property address. survey number, document/patta number for the property you want the encumbrance certificate.
4. Duration for which the EC is needed (no. Of years)
5. Applicable fees based on duration applied.
6. A scanned copy of the sale deed of the stated property. (anyone deed for the land you want to purchase not necessarily belonging to present the last or latest one)
7. The objective behind the application of the EC.
8. In case of application, the attorney holder generates a canceled copy of the Power of Attorney.
- A self-attested copy Aadhaar card
- Property cards if available in the region.
How To Track The Status Of The EC Application Online In Telangana?
To track the status of your application, you have to follow the steps given below:
i. Visit the Meeseva portal to view the status online. Click the link below to visit the same page: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx.
ii. Next, you need to look into the option of ‘Encumbrance search’ on the screen. And click on it.
iii. Then a drop-down menu occurs from where you need to fill the criteria as you did earlier.
iv. After this, you will be redirected to a page where you can see that status.
Rapid development in services provided by the government in Telangana through the online mode has simply eased getting the documents like encumbrance certificate for a property. This led to the timely delivery of the services and under the table corruption while availing these services through the offline mode.
Leave a Reply