Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India is famous and known for travellers, as it has a lot of benefits for all the travellers out there. This credit card gives all the privileges related to the air program and has many twists and turns to redeem those programs with ease. This credit card has Rs. 3,000 as an annual fee, which gives quite a huge competition to all other travel credit cards like American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, Axis Bank Miles Credit Card, and many more.
But, to know more in detail about the Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India, read the review details thoroughly, as this card indeed gives a lot more benefits than any other travel credit card.
- This card gives many complimentary benefits to the cardholder: air accident insurance cover of up to Rs. 1 crore, domestic lounge access, and lost credit card liability cover of up to Rs 10 Lakhs.
- You can earn 10 miles on each Rs.100 of airline booking expenditure through the Premier Miles Website.
- The miles you have earned can never expire if earned through Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India.
- You can earn your Premier Miles on each of your expenditures.
- You get 10,000 miles as your welcome gift.
- You can transfer your miles to hotel loyalty programs and airline frequent flyer programs.
- You can earn 4 miles on every Rs.100 of all of the other expenditures.
- You can save up to 15% of your money if you visit any partnered restaurants.
- You can redeem your miles on more than 100 hotels and airlines.
1. Easy Reward Track Option Availability
With this Credit Card, it is super easy to track your air miles or reward. You just need to send an SMS the bank has given you to know all about your rewards.
You can send your text writing this – REWARDS + “last 4 digits of your mobile number” to 52484 or 9880752484 if you want to track or know your rewards or air miles anytime or anywhere. For easier to go, you can visit the Citibank website to know all your details related to your reward points, and this is much easy, quick, and convenient.
2. Immediate Reward Redemption
The reward points or the air miles collected by you in your account can be redeemed on any of your purchases at some of the selected partnered places, like, IndiGo, Yatra.com, Goibibo.com, and MakeMyTrip.com. On any travel gateways, you can get each 100 miles is Rs.45.
Who Should Opt For This Credit Card ?
The regular travellers and all your air miles will be used properly with your benefits and will not get wasted; then, this credit card will be your best option. Moreover, this way, you can neglect your Rs.3,000 annual fees for your credit card. Because this credit card gives many benefits and can be the host of the flights o make it use and redeem all the miles you have collected.
Features & Benefits
1. Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India offers you two different types of networks, and you need to select one from Visa Signature and Mastercard World.
From both the cards, the difference is that Mastercard World gives access to use 6 complimentary domestic airport visit lounges in each quarter as per the calendar. On the other hand, Visa Signature gives access.
To use 8 complimentary domestic airport lounges in each quarter as per the calendar.
2. Complimentary Insurance Cover
This credit card gives access to air accident insurance cover for the main cardholder on a complimentary basis. And the limit of the insurance cover is up to Rs.1 Crore.
This card also gives an insurance cover facility by Citibank on this credit card is lost card liability of up to Rs.10 Lakhs. But you can access that only if you have reported your missing card within 24 hours.\
3. Dining Discount At Partnered Restaurants
- This Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India gives up to a 15% discount at all the partnered restaurants across the nation. This partnered restaurant gives options to many cafes, bars, and fine dining restaurants.
- You also earn 2X rewards through EazyDiner Prime on a yearly subscription with 50% of cashback.
- You also have some discounts or offers on dining while using your Credit Card at non-partnered restaurants too.
4. Transfer To Airline Frequent Flyer Programs
With this credit card, you have a facility to transfer all your miles to the Frequent Flyer Program of Airline Partners or Hotel Partners of Loyalty Programs. The programs are mentioned below in the table with all the necessary details regarding hotel loyalty account or airline.
The transfer rate of Miles to Air Miles is 2:1, and this makes it that on every 2 Miles, you can get 1 Air Mile in FFP according to your choice. But if you want to transfer, you should have 100 miles in your account.
5. Travel Benefits
- You can redeem as well as earn miles easily from premiermiles.co.in.
- In more than 90 countries around the world, you can enjoy hotel deals through Citi World Privileges.
- You can also redeem the reward points instantly through SMS from all the partnered brands of Citibank.
6. EMI Benefits
You can convert any huge purchase transaction into EMI on the Credit Card very easily.
7. Instant Loan Benefits
You can access loans through this Credit Card in India instantly.
- On all the duty-free shopping, you can get 15% of cashback around the whole nation.
- You can get some nice deals on lifestyle shopping if you use your Premier Miles Credit Card India.
9. Contactless Benefits
With this Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India, you can have the facility of easy payments and seamless transactions of up to Rs.2,000 with the feature of contactless transactions.
10. Citi World Privileges
Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India gives you the liberty to use various deals and allows you to discover those deals on any holiday trip.
11. Other Miles
You can get 4 miles of each of Rs.100 of your expenditure on all the other transactions.
Fees & Charges
The below fee structure is mentioned as per the savings comparison from the perspective of the travellers.
Eligibility & Documents Required
- The age of the cardholder must be between 21 years to 65 years.
- You can be a resident of India or even not a resident of India, and it works either way.
- The criteria of the cardholder’s income may get change according to the time, so while applying for the card, you can ask the bank, or you can check it on that particular time of the website of Citibank.
How To Apply For The Card?
By visiting Citibank’s official website, you can apply for this Credit Card.
And if you want to apply for this Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India, then here below are the details to follow:
- Go and visit the official website of Citibank.
- Select the word “credit card,” which you will find below the “cards” tab.
- Then you will get a chance to change any of the details if you want.
- You will then be asked to select one credit card, Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India.
- You will have to go to on text, which will be of “Check Eligibility,” which will be an option with the card.
- Then you will have to add some of your details about yourself.
- You will then be taken on a page for the application, but only if you are eligible for this credit card.
- After that, fill out all the details in the application form.
- Then “submit” your application form.
- After that, you will receive an “application ID,” which will be used for tracking your application and checking your status.
1. For Citibank PremierMiles Credit CardIndia, what all documents are required to submit while applying for the card?
You will need to have address proof, one colour photograph, identity proof, and a signed consent form for applying for this credit card.
2. How can I apply for Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card India?
To apply for this Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India, you need to visit the Citibank nearest branch or check on the Citibank website.
3. The miles which are collected on the card, can I redeem? If yes, then how?
You can redeem the points through the customer hotline or online website. With this credit card, it is straightforward and quick. You can easily redeem the Miles using the online portal or through the customer hotline. You can also directly use the Miles at Citibank preferred merchant partner outlets across the world.
4. Is there any validity time or period for miles to get expire?
No. your air miles can never get expired. You can redeem your air miles or reward points whenever you want to use them for flights or any merchandise, with no limitation period.
5. May I get the EMI option on my purchases that I do with my credit card?
Yes. This credit card gives flexible tenures and easy repayment schemes on a shallow interest from all your purchases, but you made those 2,000 electronic stores or retail outlets.
6. Does Citibank have an annual fee?
Yes. Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India does have an annual fee system. But it changes according to the bank’s rules, so you need to check it on the website, or you can visit the nearest branch of Citibank at the time of applying for the card.
There are a very smaller number of cards when it comes to, specifically, the travel credit card. In that, we have only 2 travel credit cards.
- Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India.
- Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card.
But from these two cards, if you have to select one, the better option would be Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India because this credit card gives a lot of benefits on a complimentary basis. In contrast, the other credit card does not give. Also, the annual fees of the Credit Card have a meagre amount of fees than the other card.
Citibank Credit Card India suits best for everyone with low maintenance but gains more, than any other credit card. But this is the comparison of only the domestic travel credit card. When we talk about international travel credit cards, we have many options to compare with.
This credit card is popular for its travel benefits. This card has an easy eligibility criterion for which people do not have to work hard on anything else but can have it easily at any time.
If you are a frequent flyer on a domestic level but not on an international level, then and then only you can enjoy many of the benefits of this credit card. And would be considered as the correct choice. On the other hand, I would like to suggest you find or look for other credit cards too, who has not boxed into one category, but is divided and has a lot of benefit on others too, and not only on travel like this Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card India allows to redeem points only on travel.