Cashback is always a major attraction point for all the cardholders, as it is not the reward points but direct cashback, which makes it obvious of credit in the money. Generally, online cashback is not offered, but only rewards are given to the cardholder. Still, Citibank Cashback Credit Card India is launched purely to give cashback on offline as well as online transactions. Isn’t it awesome! Let’s understand the complete review of this credit card, where and how much percentage of cashback is given, and rewards are also given or only cashback. Let us know in detail about the credit card.
Key Highlights of Citibank Cashback Credit Card India
- You can save a lot of money while shopping offline as well as online.
- In the first year, you can have benefits of more than Rs.3,300.
- You can get 5% of cashback offers on Telephone Bills, Utility Payments, and Movie Tickets.
- On every transaction, you can get 0.5% of cashback.
- This card allows you to convert your huge purchases into EMIs.
- On every Rs.500 or more transaction limit, the cashback will be automatically generated to the account.
- It gives a facility to have smooth online transactions in 2 steps by tap and pay.
- It also gives many privileges at all the partnered restaurants for dine-in.
Rewards on Citibank Cashback Credit Card India
If you have this Citibank Cashback Credit Card India, then you do not have to worry a lot while swiping out your card, as you get a lot of cashback offers that you will not find in any other cards.
- On all your extra expenditure, you get 0.5% of cashback.
- On all your telephone bill payments, you get 5% of cashback.
- On all your utility bill payments online, you get 5% cashback.
- On all your movie ticket purchases, you get 5% cashback.
Note: Especially for all the movie tickets, you can save more than 50% on movies because you will find a lot of offers online.
Redemption of Cashback
- If you want to redeem your cashback amount, then you can only use it in Rs.500 multiples.
- There are no problems while receiving the cashback amount; it automatically gets credited in your account when it becomes in Rs.500 multiple.
- You can redeem the cashback points smoothly through a statement credit.
How does the Reward Programme Work with the Citi Cashback Credit Card?
This Citibank Cashback Credit Card gives cashback on Phone Bills, Utilities, and Movie Tickets’ purchase. In one month, you can get in total Rs.100 of cashback on the above 3 categories. On all other expenditures, the cardholders will get 0.50% of cashback. This all amount of cashback gets credited all together in the statement in multiples of Rs.500. It is then your choice to when to use this cashback, as the cashback will never get expired.
What Makes Citibank Cashback Credit Card India Better from Other Credit Cards?
This credit card allows you to earn cashback on all your purchases. The card also gives the benefit from booking tickets, bill payment, dining, and many more. And to redeem all these points, the process for this credit card is very easy and simple. The card has asked only Rs.500 as the annual fees, which is a very minimal and affordable amount, but the card gives a lot of cashback offers in return. This card has also given the EMI option, which benefits those people who cannot afford this card and due to which the credit money can be waived in EMIs. VS
Who Should Opt For Citibank Cashback Credit Card India?
For all the beginners to use this credit card, they should opt for Citibank Cashback Credit Card India. It gives a lot of cashback offers which are the maximum amount of features any credit card can offer. You get cashback on all your transactions.
- Instead of reward points, you get cashback through this credit card.
- People who want to build their good credit score and their first credit card should definitely opt for this credit card.
Citibank Cashback Credit Card India Featured & Benefits
1. Cashback Offers
- On all the other expenses or purchases, you will get to have 0.5% of cashback.
- On every purchase of a movie ticket or any utility bill payments done through Citi BillPay, then you get 5% of cashback.
- After Rs. 500 of cashback will be collected in your account and automatically appear in your credit statement.
- All your utility bill payments and telephone bill will get a 5% of cashback, and every month; the cardholder will also get a cap of Rs.100.
2. Shopping Benefits
With this Citibank Cashback Credit Card, you get many discounts in many different shopping stores that are partnered with this Citibank.
3. Dining Privileges
If you are a person who is too much into exploring many different restaurants, then this card would be just perfect for those people. You can get a 20% of discount at all the partnered restaurants while using this Citibank Cashback Credit Card India.
You can save your money on all other spendings as you get 5% cashback on Rs.4,000 of expenditure, and you can save up to Rs.2,400 on utility payments, movie tickets, and many more.
5. EMI Conversion
All the cardholders can have the benefit of EMIs at many places like shopping outlets, Electronic stores, retailing stores, online shopping, and many more. Also, you can convert huge payments into the EMI to pay it. And this benefit is given to more than 2,000 outlet places.
6. Loan Benefits
As on the cardholders’ wish, the instant loans as taken on Citibank Cashback Credit Card India.
7. Other Perks
This card gives a lot of benefits on entertainment, food, dining, which are not seen in any other credit cards.
8. Variable Interest Rate
This credit card’s interest rate varies as per the transaction; it is never the same one. This way, you need to maintain a good credit rate, and likewise, the cardholder can keep your interest a little low. This card interest rate is from 37.20% and 42% in one year. But this interest rate differs based on some parameters which are, repayment patterns, card spends, credit limit utilization, and many more. Moreover, for the person who makes the entire payment through a card every month, this card is definitely not for you. But if a cardholder keeps the money in the account of the card, only there will be the proper benefit of the interest rate, and this way, you can also convert all your expenditure into EMIs.
Citibank Cashback Credit Card India Fees & Charges
Citibank Cashback Credit Card India Eligibility & Documents Required
Any applicant who wants to have this credit card need to fulfill these criteria: –
- Applicants should have the application form filled.
- PAN card and Form 60 of an applicant are also required.
- A passport size photograph is also needed of an applicant.
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar card, Driving license, PAN card, etc.
- Income Proof – IT returns, Form 16, Salary slips of last 3 months.
- Address Proof – Copy of Passport, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
How To Apply For The Card?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to register for Citibank Cashback Credit Card India: –
i. You need to visit the official site of the Citibank Cashback Credit Card India; then, the application procedure will come into action.
ii. You will see all the different types of credit cards, and there you will have to select for Citibank Cashback Credit Card India.
iii. Then they will ask you for some information of yours, like, income, occupation, and many more.
iv. Then you will be asked to do a test of ‘Check Eligibility’ against Citibank Cashback Credit Card.
v. Then an application form will pop up, so you will have to fill that eligible application.
vi. After that, an executive from Citibank Cashback Credit Card India will call you and set a date and time for documentation.
vii. Then the bank will go through the documents and check your application. If your application is good to go, then the bank will deliver the card to your contact address. The card will take 15-20 days to arrive. You can apply for this Citibank Cashback Credit Card India through the Bank’s website, or you can visit the Citibank Bank branch.
Cards Similar to The Citibank Cashback Credit Card India
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the different methods done through bill payment to Citibank customer?
2. For a Citibank Cashback Credit Card, does India an online statements system?
3. Citi Alerts gives information of which type?
4. With this Citibank Cashback Credit Card does allow to convert the outstanding credit card balance into EMIs?
5. While applying for this Citibank Cashback Credit Card, which documents are needed to be submitted?
One passport size color photograph
Photo ID proof
6. Does Citibank Cashback Credit Card India have an annual fee?
7. How do I get my cashback from Citibank?
8. Can you get cashback on Citibank Cashback Credit Card India?
9. How do I waive Citibank Cashback annual fee?
We have a lot of credit card in the market which has lot annual fees system with fewer benefits. This Citibank Cashback Credit Card also takes less than a minimal amount of annual fees. Still, it provides a huge benefit to the cardholders, and that is, cashback is a feature that is not compared to any other card and always is on the top. If someone who is a newcomer in the whole of credit card and also has a lot of focus on cashback from online payments or movie tickets, or anything else, then for them, this card suits the best. The other suggestions for this kind of credit card would be Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum or HDFC Money Back, as they are right now popular in millennials with affordable annual fees.