Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card would give extra reward points if you made any purchases through Premier Mobile or website application. This credit card comes with a lot of benefits like complimentary insurance cover, airport lounge visits, zero fuel surcharge, zero liability on the lost card, and many more. And to know more about the card in detail, let us take a journey for it.
Key Highlights of Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
- You can get 5X rewards on dining and travel if you earn 10 rewards on each transaction of Rs.100.
- You can get an airport lounge to use all across the nation for 24*7 on a complimentary basis in exclusive privileges.
- You need to have Rs.10,000 of expenditure in 60 days and Rs.1,20,000 in one year to get a waiver of annual fees.
- You can get 1% fuel surcharge waiver across the nation but only between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000 of transaction.
- You can also redeem your reward points on some exciting offers and also as cashback.
- You can convert your purchase into EMI for 6 months but of > Rs.2,500 from your credit card.
Rewards on Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
i. Travel, International spends, and Dining
2,000 reward points in a month at 2.5%.
ii. Other Spends
All other expenditures and at that time you can get a 0.5% reward rate.
iii. Airport Lounge Access
Through Visa Signature, you can generate 2 quarter reward rates.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card gives some major advantages to the Visa Signature platform; it gives access to the lounge and some other privileges. And getting Rs.1,000 fee on the waiver is quite good.
iv. Reward Points Programme
- This card gives 5X more rewards on international spending, travel, and dining.
- On every Rs.100 of expenditure, this card gives 1 reward point.
- On vouchers and some exciting gifts, you can redeem reward points on cashback.
Who Should Opt For Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card?
People who are using a lot of flights on a daily basis should definitely think of buying this Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card.
On all the transactions, you get 1 reward point from this Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card, and this makes the card different from other cards.
The other best quality of this particular card is that it gives Rs.1,000 fee waiver on the Visa Signature Platform.
So, this way the people who are too much into traveling in domestic flight will get a lot of benefits to enjoy. People with this card will have no worries about purchasing big-ticket and investing too much, which has zero return.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Featured & Benefits
1. Exclusive Premier Privileges
This card offers 24*7 concierge assistance and access to all the 35 airport lounges all over the nation in 22 cities for all the cardholders.
2. Annual Fee Waiver
To access the annual fee’s reversal, you need to spend R.1.2 Lakhs and Rs.10,000 in the first 60 days itself.
3. Easy EMI
The purchases which are more than Rs.2,500 can convert into easy monthly installments, and in 6-12 months, you can repay it.
4. Lifetime-Free Add-On Cards
With this credit card, you can add three add-on credit cardholders, which has the same benefits as the primary cardholder. No charge is taken for the add-on cards, and it is free for a lifetime. This add-on card facility can be accessed by siblings, spouses, parents, or kids (above 18 years of age).
5. Complimentary Insurance Cover
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card gives accidental death insurance to give safety to the cardholder financially. No charge is taken for this insurance.
6. Zero Liability on Lost Card
If your card is lost, you need to report to the Bank of Baroda in 24 hours, and then if any fault transactions occur, then that will be 0% of the cardholder’s fault.
7. Other Features
For 50 days, this credit card offers a free interest period. For the minimum amount due revolving credit facility on payment is also given.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Fees & Charges
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Eligibility & Documents Required
The eligibility criteria is
- The people who work in private firms and companies, your capital should be equal to or more than Rs.25 Lakhs.
- The people who are salaried earning, their gross income should be equal to pr more than Rs.3 Lakhs.
The document required are
1. For all the salaried people
- Address proof copy
- A photograph
- Identity card copy
- A personal account of Bank of Baroda
- Latest Form 16 or ITR copy
2. For all the private firms and companies’ people
- Address proof copy
- A photograph
- Identity card copy
- The audited balance sheet of the last 3 years
- Profit and loss account
How To Apply For The Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card?
If you want to apply for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card, you can fill out the form by downloading the application from the official website. There you will be asked to fill out the details and to attach some documents for verification. After doing everything, you will have to submit the form to the nearest bank of Baroda branch.
Be very sincere in filling out the form. Sign where it is asked, keep a photograph, that submit all the documents to your nearest Bank of Baroda branch.
The other option is to send a text for applying for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card form. The format of text would be like this – ‘Apply <your city>’ to 9223990624.
After this, the bank’s authorized person will contact you and fix a meeting to take you through the process.
1. For all the international spends can I earn a lot of reward points?
Yes. You can earn more than 5X reward points for international spending.
2. To all the non-delinquent credit cardholders, is it applicable for the waiver of an annual fee?
Yes. To only all the non-delinquent credit cardholders is applicable for the waiver of an annual fee.
3. Does the revolving credit facility is provided in Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card?
Yes. Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card does provide the facility of revolving credit.
4. If the outstanding amount is less than Rs.200, does the bank still charge for the late payment?
No. You are not needed to pay the charges for the late payment if your outstanding amount is less than Rs.200.
5. How can you apply for the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card through the SMS facility?
If you want to apply for the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card through SMS, then you need to send a text, typing, ‘Apply<your city>’ and send it to 9223990624.
This credit card will not be considered on the top list. But for the people who are regular domestic travelers than for them, this credit card would serve well, as this card has Visa Signature privileges, and that would be a quite good option. On the other hand, if you are a person who has to opt for a lot of loans, the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card would be a great option, but for the people who are spending Rs.5 Lakhs yearly on online or offline, then you should opt for Eterna Credit Card which is a newly launched credit card.