Better description will be made
I do not want a social network as there are hundreds. I want to reinvent the social network. :-) Look, what's going on with social networking is that you do not make money by social.How cool would it be if you're socially online, and now also makes money through advertising programs? That should not only ad's like Facebook does. But targeted ad's. You must create an account if you interests and hobbies as much as possible to allow advertisers to fill your most relevant ads to display. You want a girl of 8 years that horses do not ad's a new car to see if you know what I mean. So the ads should stand between the other status updates from other users.I also want the site into 4 separate elements.The first is microblogging, like Twitter. Actually exactly Twitter. So much so that you need to integrate Twitter into the system. So that the tweets come there directly. Only then with ads in it so the user what to earn.The second part is a kind of Facebook. So with messages of about 500 words, and a response element. All Facebook updates must also be intrigued.The third part is in the form blog. Like Tumblr, Blogger or Wordpress. Again, you should be able intregeren blogs.The 4th section is privemessege. So another chat between users as Skype or Windows Live Messenger.The user must be able to determine which elements he or she intends to use. There would be different timeline's possible to be, so for example A timeline: all facebook updates and all Twitter updates. Timeline B: all Twitter and Facebook updates from Linda, all Facebook updates Olwin, and all Tumblr blogs. Also, you can turn on and off if you want to see ads.You need to get money when someone visits your profile, and if you visit someone else's profile. 30% for the website, the remaining 70% divided into 80% for those whose profile is 20% for the visitor.
-Earn money through advertisements
-Money for the user to be online1 central timeline where everything comes in what you want. So all twitter, facebook and other social media's update.
Each user links all its social networks to Life Wire. So other users can view all your update on your profile.Users can each make proposals, so suppose user A do have facebook but not linked with Life ire, then a user B to user A places a suggestion to his facebook linking.When you first login, you can link your social media and you can place hobbies ect. The more you tell about yourself the more specific the adveretentie can be. So the more money you earn. For a carmaker is much effcienter to advertise for someone to that of cars like that man, and between 20 and 60 years.